Invitation Creations, LLC

Marietta, GA View map

I like to infuse personality, style and vision in invitations. I love creating striking invites that are memorable and not bound by limitations that most pre-designed invitations have. I can create a motif that flows from save-the-dates to the reception stationery that can be hard to get with pre-designed invites. Special elements in certain destination or multicultural events may have trouble finding a pre-designed invitation that fits their needs, I am their solution. Lastly, I bring personalized one-on-one attention that a large company cannot.

Invitation Creations doesn't stop at custom invitations, I also do anything that can be printed like custom addressing, custom maps, save-thedates, announcements, engagement invitations, table cards, place cards, programs, signs, favor tags, thank you cards, seating chart, and mailing services on request.

My customer service goes beyond the usual to the highly personal.

Each of my invitations are personally designed by me, individually printed & hand assembled. These one-of-a-kind invitations range from elegant to luxurious and are created for just for you to reflect your personality and event and my goal is to create unique invitations to delight and amaze you and your guests! Let me focus on your invitations. Guided by your input, I will provide you a professional looking invitation, totally unique & handmade, not homemade.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Thermography

• Santrella
    Santrella D. Married on 08/18/2019

Howard & Santrella Irving Wedding Invitations/Stationary

Invitation Creations created such elegant invitations for our wedding dates. Patricia was so helpful throughout the entire process. We were pleased with how well she executed all of the small details we required. We thank you for being on our team to help make our wedding day so special with all of the stationary.
  • I
    Is Married on 07/21/2018
    Working with Patricia was wonderful. We LOVE our invitations. It exceeded our expectations. I can't wait to mail it out to our guests.
  • User2500241 2+ years ago
    Neal and I have received our wedding invitations in the mail, and they are exactly how we dreamed they would be! We started giving them out during the Christmas break, and received so many calls commenting how stunning, unique and original they were. Considering that I live in Canada and you live in Atlanta I thought maybe it would be difficult to get them here on time, but I am glad we decided to go ahead and take a chance, to have our invitations made by you, your work truly speaks for itself. Thank you for making this wedding process so memorable, your customer service is phenomenal and we will definitely refer your services to everyone!.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

1640 Powers Ferry Rd building 8 suite 120 Marietta, GA, 30067

Every single invitation we design is distinctive, unique and is customized completely to the couple. Please feel free to call me with any questions or ideas you may have. Weekend and Evening Appointments are available.
Location of (Invitation Creations, LLC)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding