4385 Marietta Street, Powder Springs, GA 30127 Map · Phone number

About Invitation Creations, LLC

I like to infuse personality, style and vision in invitations. I love creating striking invites that are memorable and not bound by limitations that most pre-designed invitations have. I can create a motif that flows from save-the-dates to the reception stationery that can be hard to get with pre-designed invites. Special elements in certain destination or multicultural events may have trouble finding a pre-designed invitation that fits their needs, I am their solution. Lastly, I bring personalized one-on-one attention that a large company cannot.

Invitation Creations doesn't stop at custom invitations, I also do anything that can be printed like custom addressing, custom maps, save-thedates, announcements, engagement invitations, table cards, place cards, programs, signs, favor tags, thank you cards, seating chart, and mailing services on request.

My customer service goes beyond the usual to the highly personal.

Each of my invitations are personally designed by me, individually printed & hand assembled. These one-of-a-kind invitations range from elegant to luxurious and are created for just for you to reflect your personality and event and my goal is to create unique invitations to delight and amaze you and your guests! Let me focus on your invitations. Guided by your input, I will provide you a professional looking invitation, totally unique & handmade, not homemade.

Follow Invitation Creations, LLC on

deckled edge invitation
modern wedding invitation
ena1
Invitation Creations, LLC
vintage with modern flair save the date
swirl custom designed invitation
damaskweddinginvitation

38 Reviews for Invitation Creations, LLC

• I

Is · Married on 07/21/2018

Working with Patricia was wonderful. We LOVE our invitations. It exceeded our expectations. I can't wait to mail it out to our guests.

Neal and I have received our wedding invitations in the mail, and they are exactly how we dreamed they would be! We started giving them out during the Christmas break, and received so many calls commenting how stunning, unique and original they were. Considering that I live in Canada and you live in Atlanta I thought maybe it would be difficult to get them here on time, but I am glad we decided to go ahead and take a chance, to have our invitations made by you, your work truly speaks for itself. Thank you for making this wedding process so memorable, your customer service is phenomenal and we will definitely refer your services to everyone!.

Andrea · Married on 09/11/2015

Invitation Creations exceeded my expectation! These were the most beautiful invitations I had ever seen and set the standard for my wedding. The invitations, menu cards, escort cards, favor tags, and thank you cards were all so very elegant.

Invitation Creations, LLC FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 30

• 4385 Marietta Street Powder Springs, GA 30127 See on map
    Every single invitation we design is distinctive, unique and is customized completely to the couple. Please feel free to call me with any questions or ideas you may have. Weekend and Evening Appointments are available.