B. Simple Designs

Canton, GA View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Simple Designs is a Canton, Georgia-based business specializing in the creation of unique wedding stationery. Owner, Jayde Burns is a vibrant individual with a passion for people and all-things matrimony. After designing stationery for her own big day, this expert fell in love with the experience and made it part of her profession. As an accomplished graphic designer, creative thinking comes naturally to Jayde. Her ambition is to craft a variety of items that highlight and enhance your chosen event aesthetic, as well as your personal style.

Simple Designs can provide you with a myriad of high-quality products ranging from your save-the-dates to your thank-you cards. Jayde believes that it’s important to incorporate your own details into each design, giving your guests a glimpse into your events’ unique sense of style. Some other stationery available to you can include but is not limited to day-of paper goods, wedding invitations, and placement cards. These items can be crafted using various techniques and mediums such as:

• Embossing
  • Engraving
  • Letterpress
  • Foil-stamping
  • Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

Kayla C. Getting married on 09/30/2023

Above and beyond expectations!

Jayde went above and beyond on my cards! She helped guide and direct me to the right colors and design I had in my head but couldn’t quite explain specifically. She was patient and helped me look at different options. She took what I had pictured and turned it into something unbelievable! Great quality, great attitude and fantastic turn around! 1-10 I rate her 10 all the way! If you need something done, she is the one to make it happen! I will definitely be ordering from B. simple Designs again!

B. Simple Designs's reply:

Thank you Kayla!! I had so much fun working on your project with you. Thank you for the kind review :)
    Heather Married on 09/14/2019

B. Simple Designs was AMAZING

I loved my wedding invitations that B. Simple Designs did for me!

B. Simple Designs's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Heather! I had so much fun working together on your wedding invitations. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this review :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

B. Simple Designs 1
Exclusive

Team

Jayde
Jayde
Owner

My name is Jayde, and I'm the face behind B. Simple Designs. My husband and I have been married since October 2016, but I still consider us newlyweds. We have two little boys who are our entire world!

Outside of design, a few of my favorite things include: Celebrations, football and fall weather.

Leading up to my own wedding is when I found my love and passion for design. I love bringing out my creativity and seeing the reactions from my clients after a finished project. There’s nothing more beautiful than love, marriage and celebration. Whether it's for a wedding, birthday party or shower, I'm thrilled I get to be a small part in your planning experience.

We're based out of North Georgia but work with people from all over the country.

Canton, Georgia Canton, GA, 30115-4411
Location of (B. Simple Designs)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding