Tinlizzy Design Co.

Gainesville, GA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Tinlizzy Design Co. is a custom wedding stationery company located in Dacula, Georgia. Owner and operator, Beth, creates intricate and eye-catching designs that add fun and personality to your wedding paper products. Beth works collaboratively with her clients, getting to know their personalities, styles, and preferences in order to craft memorable and unique pieces that reflect their one-of-a-kind love stories.

Tinlizzy Design Co. provides clients with a wide range of services to choose from. Beth expertly designs a number of paper products, ranging from invitation, RSVP, and thank-you cards to menus, programs, maps, signage, and much more. Every design is printed on high-quality paper and cardstock for a vibrant finish. She also offers an addressing and finishing service, providing couples with beautifully designed and addressed envelopes.

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Assembly
Design
Eco-Friendly
Foil-Stamped
In-Person Consultations
Printing
Shipping

What is your minimum order requirement?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Ashley J. Married on 07/22/2022

AMAZING quality work!!!

Beth and Tinlizzy Design were AMAZING to work with!!! We started out with a Zoom call and went over what we were looking for. From there, Beth worked her magic and came up with the PERFECT design for our wedding invitations. She far exceeded our expectations and we couldn’t be happier!

Tinlizzy Design Co.'s reply:

Your invites… just so elegant! Honored to have worked with you to bring your vision to life, and beyond happy that you love them!
  • Maricela
    Maricela C. Married on 05/22/2022

Future Mrs. Webb

Without social media on my end it was hard to visualize where to start but with quick responses, multiple pictures and options we definitely got beautiful artwork for our special day even had comments from guests about how pretty and fancy they were.

Tinlizzy Design Co.'s reply:

Yay! I am so glad you and your guests are enjoying them. And I agree! I think the vellum and wax seal are so pretty!
    Sydney P. Married on 05/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Seriously, stop asking him which font looks better, he doesn't care...but Beth does!!

I can't say enough wonderful things about Beth! She custom-designed just about anything you could think of that can be printed. She took some photos of the venue and turned them into a beautiful watercolor that we wove throughout our stationery from our invitations through to the end of our sendoff. She worked with us every step of the way to create unique pieces that each flowed with one another, not just copy and pasted templates.
    You do not have to know what you want, Beth can quite literally bring to life what you were trying to say but didn't know how to put into words, much less, design on a thursday after midnight...
    My only regret was not hiring her sooner! I probably wasted 20+ hours on sites with predesigned templates for my Save the Dates. The pieces Beth made us were extremely similar in price to online places like minted, with so many more personalized touches and different options to customize. I had women who grew up going to debutante balls and teaching cotillion pull me aside and tell me that our invitation was the best they had ever seen. Seriously.
    Beth is extremely responsive and fantastic at her job. She will go over and beyond your expectations and best of all, make your life SO much simpler, you have enough decisions to make- so please stop asking your fiance what font looks better for the 89th time and just hire TinLizzy. You will not be disappointed :)

Tinlizzy Design Co.'s reply:

This review is beyond amazing. THANK YOU! And I am dying a bit about the font choices, HA! Glad I was able to create the suite perfect for you!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Beth Compton
Beth Compton
Owner | Lead Designer

Beth’s love for graphic design started when she was 16-years-old in her high school yearbook room, the same space she fell in love with her husband. After years of graphic work for yearbook staffs, real estate teams and the occasional consultant work (not to forget the addition of two little kiddos), she was ready to open her own Atlanta-area design shop in 2018. Searching for a personal, creative outlet, she found just what she was looking for in each of the couples she has worked with - meeting couples’ wish lists and styles with design flexibility. While it’s not often her computer isn’t with her, she enjoys changing her scenery by traveling locally and abroad, whether it’s just a trip to the playground with her kids, visiting off-the-beaten-path downtowns, or staying in uniquely converted Airbnbs (really, converted churches, post-WWII boats, carriage houses…).

Gainesville, Georgia Gainesville, GA, 30501
770-561-7149
Location of (Tinlizzy Design Co.)
1462 Mill Grove Court Dacula, GA, 30019

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding