Ambience Decor

Ellenwood, GA View map

$6,050 Typical Price

Ambience Decor is a Floral and Event Design Company. We specialize in modern floral for weddings and events. We offer a personal and professional approach to each bride and event, so you don't feel like you're on an assembly line. We get to know your style so we can customize the event just for you with just the right detail. Our designs can range from playful, to lush ,from romantic to modern....The choice is yours. We also have an in-house planner to guide you through the process, or we can work with the planner of your choice. Visit our website to view photos, learn more about us, and read testimonies. Contact us, lets begin designing the event of your dreams.

Cheryl Married on 07/02/2016
    One Word..... AWESOME. Celeste and her team made my wedding day AWESOME!!!
    Edwanda Married on 05/30/2015
    The floral design from Ambience Decor helped to make our wedding the best yellow and grey wedding of the year! Celeste worked continuously with me, from beginning to end, to maximize my budget, She was familiar with the venue and the wedding planner which made things less stressful. I was extremely pleased at how professional her and her staff were and how romanticly, beautiful everything turned out.
  • O
    Stephanie Married on 02/07/2009
    Working with Ambience Decor was a wonderful experience. She has a vivid and broad imagination, great ideas,and, very flexible. My flowers were Beautiful!!! So colorful. It made the wedding just that more special. The reception had a warmth and exquisite feel to it, just what I was looking for. The great thing is all of it was done within my budget. I would surely use Ambience Decor again and I have referred them to my friends. Thanks, Stephanie

RFA RFA "Family Affair" Catering Wedding Caterers

Ambience Decor, is Fabulous! We have enjoyed working with them over the years. Every detail and design is always on point, beautiful, and elegant.

Ellenwood, 30294
Location of (Ambience Decor)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding