Rev. Dawn

Atlanta, GA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Note: Micro-Wedding Specialist. Also offering personalized premarital sessions for couples at all stages of the journey.

Rev. Dawn is a tri-lingual (English/French/Spanish) ordained interfaith minister, wedding officiant, and premarital counselor specializing in unique, custom, multicultural, meaningful ceremonies bridging your traditions and backgrounds. She speaks French & Spanish and works with couples marrying in Los Angeles, Greater Pasadena, the Inland Empire, and occasionally travels to Atlanta, New York, San Francisco, Oakland, and destination weddings globally. Rev. Dawn specializes in custom, memorable ceremonies ranging from traditionally religious and incorporating multiple rituals from all the major world traditions, including Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Muslim, Buddhist, Pagan, Native American, and more, to more secular or generally spiritual ceremonies. She believes in honoring the sanctity of loving commitment and has proudly officiated same sex unions for over ten years. Personalized premarital sessions are offered from anywhere in the world through Skype or Zoom, offering a unqiue opportunity to ensure a solid foundation, through deep discussion and practical tools. Rev. Dawn works not only as an officiant, but also as a premarital counselor, and a motivational speaker.

Rev. Dawn works with couples to create a custom ceremony that reflects their unique love stories and cultural and religious or non-religious backgrounds on their wedding day. Couples can craft their own vows for their ceremony, and this licensed wedding officiant also offers personalized premarital counseling. Trilingual Officiant Rev. Dawn also officiates non-religious, spiritual, or interfaith / interspiritual ceremonies. We work with Catholic, Baptist, Muslim, Hindu, Agnostic, Atheist. Jewish, Buddhist, Bahá'í, Episcopalian, Anglican, Presbyterian, Lutheran, and more. She is also a sought-after speaker with clients on both coasts including ILEA, NACE, WIPA, Perfect Wedding Guide, WeddingWire World, VISTAGE, ORACLE, UNICEF, and many more.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$495

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$175

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$145

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling
Bilingual

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English
French
Spanish

Jennifer Y. Getting married on 10/08/2022

Wonderful officiant and premarital counseling must-do!

We enlisted Dawn in premarital counseling after seeing her officiate a good friend’s wedding and we couldn’t be happier with the decision. As an audience member of the ceremony she officiated, we were incredibly and moved by her ability to convey the couple’s story and love for one another. After the wedding, she was the highlight amongst our friend group for the positive energy and love that she brought to the ceremony. Several of us actually said, “we absolutely need her for our own wedding.” With that experience, my fiancé and I reached out to Dawn to officiate our own wedding and to guide us in premarital counseling. What I can say is that Dawn has lent us indispensable insight on how to navigate the hard days of a relationship—whether it be current or in the future. We can’t recommend her enough—it’s hard to see us embarking on this journey without going through some semblance of the exercises that Dawn has us run through in our sessions. I’m personally eternally grateful to Dawn for helping me understand what my partner needs better and for helping my partner do the same. Therapy, counseling, etc. can feel a little daunting or awkward to start at times but Dawn’s empathic demeanor and energy can make a lot of the unease in letting a stranger into your relationship completely dissipate. If you’re even slightly curious about any sort of premarital counseling or business coaching, I would strongly urge you to give call a Dawn for at least an initial consultation.
  • Chris
    Chris B. Married on 01/01/2022

Exceeded expectations!!

We found Reverend Dawn through an internet search and were immediate endeared to her. After meeting her, our expectations were far exceeded by the care and attention she demonstrated towards our desire to customize our ceremony Reverend Dawn is kind, thoughtful, warm-hearted and genuinely interested in providing the best possible ceremony that appropriately accompanied the love we have for each other. I highly recommend Reverend Dawn to officiate any wedding! Such a lovely person!!
  • I
    Imelda F. Married on 12/17/2021

Rev. Dawn is Top Notch

Don't hesitate to work with Rev. Dawn, and schedule with her soon because she gets booked! My husband and I worked with her and she is kindest, most empathetic and present person. We felt very comfortable with her.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

Rev. Dawn 1
Exclusive

Circle of Love Weddings Circle of Love Weddings Wedding Officiants

Rev. Dawn is one of the best wedding officiants in the business. As a wedding planner, I have worked with many officiants. Rev. Dawn never fails to amaze me with her heartfelt personalized ceremonies, her prompt and professional communication, and her friendly, calm and kind personality. She puts couples at ease and skillfully guides them through the process of co-creating a ceremony that is special and meaningful. Her interfaith training and background is a unique benefit for couples of mixed and/or non-religious backgrounds. Plus, she is a joy to work with! Rev. Dawn is always first on my list when I need to recommend an officiant. I wish I had known her when I got married - I would definitely have hired her!

Flower Child Weddings Flower Child Weddings Wedding Planners

Wonderful! Patient and kind! Open minded and attentive to the details of your ceremony. Soft spoken and intentional. Thank you Rev. Dawn! You put my clients at ease! Hope to have you on board in 2017! HIGHLY recommended!

YouAreRaven.com YouAreRaven.com Wedding Photographers

Rev. Dawn is one of my all-time favorite officiants. She's so kind & open-hearted, and she really treats her couples well. She's extremely well-spoken and crafts ceremonies to suit the couples perfectly, which is so huge.

Atlanta, English, French, Spanish Atlanta, GA, 30316