Atlanta, Atlanta, GA 30301 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Circle of Love Weddings

Circle of Love Weddings is an officiant and wedding coordinator in Atlanta and other locations throughout the U.S. and worldwide. They love to celebrate all types of joyful unions!

Experience
Since 2006, owner and operator Daria MacGregor has worked with hundreds of couples to co-create beautiful, calm, organized and stress-free weddings and events. Her diverse experience with different religions, cultures, wedding styles, venues, and various personalities enables her to work with you as a partner to create a personalized, meaningful wedding that is just perfect for you. Daria is a good listener and problem solver, and a flexible, friendly and compassionate professional.

As an ordained interfaith priestess-minister, Daria can officiate your wedding ceremony and conduct other rituals and ceremonies. The unique combination of her wedding planning, writing, speaking and logistics talents provides couples with complete peace of mind and an enjoyable wedding experience.

• Writing personalized, meaningful ceremonies
  • Ordained by One Spirit Interfaith Seminary in New York City
  • Wedding coordination and direction
  • Online consulting services

Areas Covered
As a traveling adventurer, Daria works anywhere in the United States and is licensed to perform weddings in all 50 states. Daria also works on destination weddings and elopements in Europe and worldwide.

Follow Circle of Love Weddings on

107 Reviews for Circle of Love Weddings

• MayB

May B · Getting married on 02/02/2020

Incredibly Responsive

So, I was unable to hire Daria because of availability but I could already tell she is incredibly thoughtful and attentive. I'm marrying someone from abroad and she did her best to answer all of my worries and gave me options and choices to pick from if I was to wed in Europe. I think I asked a lot of questions and she was incredibly patient and thorough when giving me answers.

I won't be able to hire her, but I did want to write a review about my short experience with Daria. I hope anyone who comes by has a similar great experience and the opportunity to book her.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Tom · Married on 07/15/2017

We were extremely happy with Daria/Circle of Love as our wedding planner. She professionally scheduled and coordinated all the details keeping us informed and on track with the vendors and all of the many tasks. I happen to be a project manager who implements multi-million dollar projects and I was very impressed with her organizational skills, scheduling and especially the good relationship she has with all of the vendors we used. While we contracted with our vendors directly, Daria gave us excellent suggestions and recommendations on all the the various services we contracted. On the day of the wedding we were able to relax and enjoy it as she took charge of all the details and the result was, according to our daughter, 'the best day of her life'. We recommend Daria and Circle of Love most highly.

Sent on 07/19/2017

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Circle of Love Weddings FAQ

• What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY

• Rev. Dawn
    Rev. Dawn Wedding Officiants

Daria's reputation precedes her for good reason. She really is a unicorn in the industry- a genuine balance of calm, grace, and an organizational force to be reckoned with! She excels at what she does, and does professional and beautiful work with compassion and tenderness. I have had the honor of working with her on several weddings and hope to continue to be blessed with the opportunity for years to come-- she will always have my whole-hearted recommendation.

• Leone Productions
    Leone Productions Wedding Videographers

I have filmed and produced over 470 wedding videos. Over the years, i have had the pleasure of working with Circle of Love Weddings... Excellent wedding planner, a joy to work with, and very professional. Highly recommend!

• Carrie Joy Photography
    Carrie Joy Photography Wedding Photographers

Daria of Circle of Love Weddings is absolutely fabulous at what she does. She has an incredible way of keeping the day on schedule while at the same time emanating grace and calm. She’s both professional and kind, and I love the way she looks out for the entire vendor team! It’s an absolute pleasure to work with Daria; you definitely want her as a part of your team!

• Atlanta Atlanta, GA, 30301 See on map