Atlanta, Atlanta, GA 30301 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $5,000
Availability Check your date

About Circle of Love Weddings

Circle of Love Weddings is a wedding planner, coordinator and officiant in Washington, D.C., Atlanta, and other locations throughout the U.S. and worldwide. We love to celebrate all types of joyful unions!

Experience
Since 2006, owner and operator Daria MacGregor has worked with hundreds of couples to co-create beautiful, calm, organized and stress-free weddings and events. Her diverse experience with different religions, cultures, wedding styles, venues, and various personalities enables her to work with you as a partner to create a personalized, meaningful wedding that is just perfect for you. Daria is a good listener and problem solver, and a flexible, friendly and compassionate professional.

Circle of Love Weddings would be honored to assist with:

• Wedding planning
  • Wedding coordination and direction
  • Elopements and tiny weddings
  • Destination weddings
  • Ancillary celebrations, such as showers, rehearsal dinners, engagement parties, and more
  • Online planning and consulting services

Other Services
As an ordained interfaith priestess-minister, Daria can officiate your wedding ceremony and conduct other rituals and ceremonies. The unique combination of her planning, writing, speaking and logistics talents provides couples with complete peace of mind and an enjoyable wedding experience.

Areas Covered
As a traveling adventurer, Daria currently works anywhere on the East Coast of the U.S., from Maine to Florida and points in between, including:

• Washington, DC

159e1684a64190ce 1538754793 1d19e14fae0a63dc 1538754793935 22 Anna
898be5937ec00206 1538754794 379d572324b3f043 1538754793936 23 ana

106 Reviews for Circle of Love Weddings

Liana · Married on 01/27/2018

How do I even begin to describe how wonderful Circle of Love Weddings is?! Hiring Daria was, hands down, the BEST wedding-planning decision my husband and I made! She made us feel at ease in the months leading up to our big day, and especially the day of. She guided us through the entire process as she wrote our ceremony. She made sure the ceremony had all the elements we wanted and provided great ideas on how to incorporate each of those elements into our wedding. The end result was an absolutely beautiful ceremony - there wasn't a dry eye during the ceremony! Throughout our wedding day, she made sure everything flowed seamlessly. She thought of every little detail and made sure nothing was out of place. Even when there were a couple small hiccups with guests or timelines, she knew exactly how to handle them so that everything continued as scheduled and our guests never stopped having a wonderful time! She even made sure I was eating and drinking water, since my nerves were getting the best of me. I cannot thank Circle of Love Weddings enough! Thanks to Daria, my dream wedding became a reality - a special day my husband and I will never forget! I HIGHLY recommend Circle of Love Weddings for both officiating and day-of coordination for any wedding. You will not be disappointed!!

Tom · Married on 07/15/2017

We were extremely happy with Daria/Circle of Love as our wedding planner. She professionally scheduled and coordinated all the details keeping us informed and on track with the vendors and all of the many tasks. I happen to be a project manager who implements multi-million dollar projects and I was very impressed with her organizational skills, scheduling and especially the good relationship she has with all of the vendors we used. While we contracted with our vendors directly, Daria gave us excellent suggestions and recommendations on all the the various services we contracted. On the day of the wedding we were able to relax and enjoy it as she took charge of all the details and the result was, according to our daughter, 'the best day of her life'. We recommend Daria and Circle of Love most highly.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Circle of Love Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 10,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 200.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Rev. Dawn
    Rev. Dawn Wedding Officiants

Daria's reputation precedes her for good reason. She really is a unicorn in the industry- a genuine balance of calm, grace, and an organizational force to be reckoned with! She excels at what she does, and does professional and beautiful work with compassion and tenderness. I have had the honor of working with her on several weddings and hope to continue to be blessed with the opportunity for years to come-- she will always have my whole-hearted recommendation.

• Leone Productions
    Leone Productions Wedding Videographers

I have filmed and produced over 470 wedding videos. Over the years, i have had the pleasure of working with Circle of Love Weddings... Excellent wedding planner, a joy to work with, and very professional. Highly recommend!

• Carrie Joy Photography
    Carrie Joy Photography Wedding Photographers

Daria of Circle of Love Weddings is absolutely fabulous at what she does. She has an incredible way of keeping the day on schedule while at the same time emanating grace and calm. She’s both professional and kind, and I love the way she looks out for the entire vendor team! It’s an absolute pleasure to work with Daria; you definitely want her as a part of your team!

• Atlanta Atlanta, GA, 30301 See on map