Sarasota, FL 34243 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Deals 2

About Say "I Do" on the SunCoast

Say "I Do" Ceremonies on the SunCoast specializes in destination weddings and renewal of vows.
We have a small, professional team of officiants, both English and Spanish speaking, and offer civil and spiritual/non-denominational ceremonies in Manatee and Sarasota Counties (on the west coast of Florida, south of Tampa and north of Naples).

We serve Anna Maria Island, Bradenton, Bradenton Beach (Coquina Beach & Manatee County Beach), Ellenton, Englewood (Manasota Key), Holmes Beach, Longboat Key, Nokomis, Osprey (Casey Key), Palmetto, Parrish, Sarasota (Lido Key, St. Armand’s Key, Bird Key, Siesta Key), Saint Petersburg and Venice.

Fees vary according to location and services or wedding package selected, but START AT $225. Text or call 1-941-356-3492 for more information.

We have officiated more than 700 ceremonies on beaches, in parks, gardens, museums, country clubs, resorts, and at private homes. Every ceremony is tailored to the couple with expert advice and ideas for special traditions for parents and families, unique readings and planning.

Ask about our wedding ceremony packages which include: photography, guitar, hand-tied wedding bouquets, hair and makeup and beach decor.

unadjustednonraw thumb 15e7 51 988918 1567022613
Intimate beach wedding
Swedes Say "I Do" with us!
Swedes Say "I Do" with us!
Barefoot beach wedding

6 Reviews for Say "I Do" on the SunCoast

Say "I Do" on the SunCoast 1
Say "I Do" on the SunCoast 2

Britta Malmberg · Getting married on 11/04/2020

Could not have asked for more!

We could not have asked for more in our wonderful officiant Stacy Prouty!
    Even though we didn't get a chance to meet in person before the wedding we felt very secure in working with Stacy. She took the time to go through everything over the phone with us and made us feel in safe hands.
    She really did a wonderful job and we felt she was a natural part of our wedding party. I will give her my warmest recommendations!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Natasha · Married on 05/26/2019

Beautiful wedding ceremony

Say I do was chosen by our wedding site vendor. Stacey and Diane were amazing, they contacted us via email getting to know us a couple and what we would like from our wedding ceremony. We had so many options for our ceremony. The sand ceremony was also included for our beach wedding. Overall a great experience.

Sent on 09/06/2019
    Say "I Do" on the SunCoast 3
  • Rose

Rose Thomas · Married on 03/31/2019

Went above and beyond to make our day really special!

This was a second marriage for both of us so we knew what was important . Stacy personalized the ceremony to include our family and friends who came a long way to celebrate with us AND focused the ceremony on what we love about each other and spending our lives together! It was organized, fun and special.

Sent on 07/26/2019

Say "I Do" on the SunCoast FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 226.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 98.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baptist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Presbyterian, Unitarian
  • What languages do you speak? English

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Say "I Do" on the SunCoast 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Say "I Do" on the SunCoast 2
    Book an Affordable Destination Ceremony Package!

Our affordable destination wedding packages can't be beat. We work with amazing officiants,musicians, photographers and florists to help make your wedding cermeony unforgettable! Mention Wedding Wire when you call, email or book online. CODE: WED10

• Sarasota, FL, 34243 See on map