Say "I Do" on the SunCoast

Sarasota, FL View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$260 Typical Price

Based in Sarasota, Florida, Say "I Do" on the SunCoast specializes in officiating and coordinating outdoor weddings, blended family celebrations, elopements and renewal of vows. Serving couples on the Gulf Coast in the Sunshine State, we delight in bringing your dream destination wedding to life. You can expect a custom-written, meaningful and memorable ceremony by a professional officiant (female and male ministers and notaries available). You can choose a religious or spiritual ceremony or one focused solely on the bond between you and we can assist with vow samples and vow writing tips. Our joyful and experienced celebrants will strive to realize your wishes with creativity and a solid planning approach.

Say "I Do" on the SunCoast officiates weddings across Florida’s West Coast - including Sarasota, Venice, Englewood, Punta Gorda, Bradenton, Anna Maria, St. Petersburg, and the beaches in between. Renowned for our calming and affable oratory skills, we welcome couples of all cultural and religious backgrounds. From on-site rehearsals to custom-written ceremonies, our packages feature officiant plus professional photography, guitarist, violist, bridal bouquet and boutonnière or a custom combination. For couples who wish to skip the trip to the Courthouse upon arrival in Florida, Say "I Do" on the SunCoast is also a Florida Clerk of Court approved marriage license by mail coordinator.

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$260

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$230

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$140

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Bilingual

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Orthodox Christian
Pagan
Presbyterian
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

FL

What languages do you speak?

English
Spanish
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Pati
    Pati G. Getting married on 10/01/2022

Stacy is the best!

Stacy was as wonderful as anyone could be! She made the whole process so easy and comfortable. I can't recommend her enough! Thank you Stacy
    Mark & Pati Gritz

Say "I Do" on the SunCoast's reply:

Pati,
    Thank you for your positive feedback! So happy your wedding was everything you and Mark dreamed of. You made a radiant and beautiful bride and it was a joy to work with you.
    Amanda P. Married on 07/21/2022

Amazing Anna Maria beach wedding

Stacy was great! Perfect beach wedding and all arranged via email as we travelled from over seas. The ceremony was personal and tailored to us. Would definitely recommend
    Megan A. Married on 06/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stacy is the best officiant I could have asked for!

Stacy was amazing! Her attention to detail helped make our day perfect! Even when random rocks were weighing down my dress as I walked down the isle, random strangers wouldn't move from behind us, and ants were crawling up my shoulder, Stacy was able to bring joy and humor to the chaos! https://fb.watch/dGqdwNJdiQ/

Say "I Do" on the SunCoast's reply:

I enjoyed being part of your celebration! Got to share your first look to your heartfelt vows. Your family and all of our “new friends” on Siesta Beach make it as fun, laid back and joyful as a beach ceremony should be. So happy for you and Russ!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Say
Discount

Our affordable destination wedding packages can't be beat. We work with amazing officiants,musicians, photographers and florists to help make your wedding cermeony unforgettable! Mention Wedding Wire when you call, email or book online. CODE: WED10

Pricing

Sarasota, Florida Sarasota, FL, 34243
Location of (Say "I Do" on the SunCoast)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding