3736 82nd Ave Cir E Unit 101, Sarasota, FL 34243 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Marc Mannino, Guitarist

Marc Mannino provides elegant entertainment for weddings, anniversaries, gallery openings, distinctive dining venues and special events.

A versatile solo guitarist specializing in jazz and classical music, Marc has a flair for furnishing just the right musical touch for your special occasion.

For more than 21 years, Marc has created the ambiance for many momentous celebrations along Florida's West Central Coast. His goal is to develop an understanding of each client's vision for that "perfect day" and then match the music harmoniously.

Marc's expertise allows him to arrange special request songs in a variety of genres. For many functions, he uses several different types of guitars to create a dynamic performance environment.

longboat island chapel 122917 51 367645
Avila CC
longboat island chapel 122917 51 367645

16 Reviews for Marc Mannino, Guitarist

lisa · Married on 11/11/2017

I highly, highly recommend the remarkably pleasant & professional talented Marc Mannino! I have worked with him indirectly with numerous events for a few years and mine and the clients expectations were always met and often superceded their expectations. He is talented, timely, a great fit for any room or occasion. He dresses very well and carries himself like a true gentleman.

Sent on 05/12/2016

Andrea · Married on 11/03/2017

Before my wedding day I was able to speak with Marc via telephone re: the ceremony music. Marc was able to offer opinions and recommendations on what type of music to play, in addition Marc took the time to learn a certain piece that I wanted played while I walked down the isle ( he did an awesome job!) After the wedding I heard a lot of feedback from my guests regarding how they loved the guitar player. Marc was a great addition to out special day and did a wonderful job, you can tell he loves what he does! Don't hesitate to hire Marc to play your ceremony music! I highly recommend him. Thank you Marc!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Cassandra · Married on 05/06/2017

Marc added beautiful music to my wedding. He was nothing but professional and classy. As the bride I didn't actually get to meet him because I had to rush off to take photos, but I heard wonderful things from my guests. A few months before the wedding we spoke on the phone and he was accommodating and helpful in choosing songs. He has a great repertoire. Because I went with a DJ for my reception, it was important to have live music as a part of my wedding. Marc is wonderful! Don't hesitate to book with him.

Sent on 05/10/2017

Award

Marc Mannino, Guitarist FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 275.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 375.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music

Real Weddings

• A Wedding with Grace
    A Wedding with Grace Wedding Officiants

What a pleasure it is to work with the talented Marc Mannino! I always smile when I walk into a wedding venue and see Marc playing guitar, because I know my Bride and Groom (and their guests) will be treated to a lovely musical experience. Marc is professional, courteous, and attuned to his clients’ needs. He tailors his set specifically for each couple’s tastes, and can effortlessly segue from classical, to jazz, to contemporary standards with ease and grace. If you are looking for an accomplished musician to add elegance and distinction to your wedding or celebration, I highly recommend Marc Mannino!

• Sunset Strings
    Sunset Strings Wedding Musicians

Marc Mannino is an excellent musician and a friendly and considerate person. I had the pleasure to work with Marc on several events. He was always early to setup, and he uses the best quality musical equipment, from beautiful guitars, to great sounding speakers. If you are looking for a conscientious and sensitive musician, I highly recommend Marc for your concerts and special events!

• Holiday Inn Sarasota-Lido Beach-@The Beach
    Holiday Inn Sarasota-Lido Beach-@The Beach Hotel Weddings

Professional and totally entertaining!

• 3736 82nd Ave Cir E Unit 101, Unit 101 Sarasota, FL, 34243 See on map