Sweet Harmony Music

Highland Park, NJ View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$550 Most Popular Price

Sweet Harmony is a network of ceremony and cocktail musicians in locations throughout the U.S.! We play warm live music that create memories and helps our brides and grooms feel their special moments. We set high standards of quality and service — because this is your wedding and you deserve it. Our song list ranges from Bach to Broadway to Coldplay to Bollywood to Game of Thrones, and we love to play special requests for you.

Sweet Harmony musicians are highly educated in music and have years of wedding experience. And, we work and play together in ensembles, orchestras, bands, and schools.

Sweet Harmony is fully insured with a general liability policy.

Your quote will include travel, personal amplification, music for your guests and your ceremony, and music planning and consultations to help you build the perfect program. Here is Sweet Harmony's list of instruments (we also have singers):

• Violin
  • Bass
  • Drums
  • Bagpipes
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$300

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$550

Ceremony Music
Learn New Songs
Sample Music
Sound/PA System
Travel Expenses

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo
Instrumental - Duo
Instrumental - Trio
String - Trio
String - Quartet
Soloist / Vocalist

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

What instruments does your group play?

Bagpipes
Trumpet
Saxophone
Viola
Violin

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Emily P. Married on 08/13/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing job playing my ceremony music!

Sweet Harmony played the ceremony music for my august 2022 wedding and did an amazing job! They were so easy to get in touch with anytime we had a question, had tons of songs to choose from and helped guide us through the process. They arrived to the venue early to get set up, and the music sounded so beautiful throughout our whole ceremony. I definitely recommend!

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you, Emily! We appreciate your review! We loved being a part of your wedding. -Denise, Franklin, Judith, Elisa, and Tara
  • Catherine
    Catherine Married on 06/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing!! Such a beautiful touch!

I’m so glad I found them! I never thought I’d have a violinist at my wedding but it was the best decision I’ve made. Elisa was amazing. She accommodated my song requests and did a beautiful job! If I need them again, I’ll definitely hire them!

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thanks Catherine, we’re also so glad you found us! :) We loved being a part of your wedding! -Elisa and Tara
  • illustration stars

63 photos · 08/19/2018

Deals

Sweet Harmony Music 1
Discount

Please ask for details based on your event. Thank you for your service!

Sweet Harmony Music 2
Offer

10% off rates for weddings in January, February, and March (Northeast US) or June, July, August (Florida). (Does not include New Year's Day or Valentine's weekend.) No coupon needed.

Pricing

Team

Tara Bhrushundi
Tara Bhrushundi
Owner

Hi! I'm Tara Bhrushundi, pianist and owner of Sweet Harmony. I live in Manhattan's Upper West Side with my husband Abhishek, and I am dedicated to connecting people through the world of live music.

I grew up in Princeton, New Jersey as a young scholar, athlete, and musician. My father taught me basketball and softball, and I now apply those sports lessons to running my business. Stick to it, work as a team, win when you can and learn when you don't!

I took to jazz piano from age six, loving the sound and creating my own blues songs. My high school had no instrumental music program, so I started and led the school's first official jazz band. I took a roundabout route through college and ended up graduating from Lawrence University in Appleton, Wisconsin with a degree in Chinese.

I then spent two years teaching music and English in the People's Republic of China. I speak the language to this day.

Sweet Harmony was born from two friends in New Jersey who loved music, coming together to play and share music with the world: Heather Teffenhart on violin and me on piano. Our reputation grew, and our network of musicians grew and grew.

It's been 12 years and Sweet Harmony now gets calls from all over the country. I'm more than happy to connect people with excellent local musicians, so you'll have beautiful live music for the important moments in your lives: weddings, birthdays, and celebrations of a thousand types and sizes!

I believe that live music is essential to our lives. It's unique -- it can't be replaced or forgotten. The styles of music change as society evolves, but the peace and inspiration of live music is forever.

I also believe in the principles of business that support the work we musicians do. Honesty, professionalism, compassion, and high standards are my core values.

I earned a Master of Music in Jazz Piano Performance from Rutgers University. Some of my awards include the Pee Wee Russell Jazz Scholarship, the New Jersey Arts Collective Music Composition Contest Grand Prize, and the New Jersey Small Business Development Center Success Award for Sweet Harmony. While at Rutgers, I was chosen as one of eight young female jazz pianists from around the world to participate in the Mary Lou Williams Women in Jazz Workshop at the Kennedy Center in Washington, DC.

I also served for seven years on the nonprofit Board of Directors of the Greater Princeton Steinway Society, which promotes piano scholarship and performance in the community.

If you want some funny and thoughtful adventure stories for a rainy day, here's my RV travel blog from a few years ago. :)

Thanks for taking the time to get to know me and my company. Now it's our turn to get to know you!

Johnny Herbert Johnny Herbert Wedding Musicians

I've had the pleasure of working with Tara and other Sweet Harmony musicians several times. They are always professional (arriving on time and ready to rock) and do a beautiful job with the music. I highly recommend them for your wedding.

Adrienne Knauer Harpist Adrienne Knauer Harpist Wedding Musicians

Sweet Harmony is a very reliable group of professional musicians that cater to the needs of your event. The organizer, Tara, is great at communicating and very easy to work with. Would highly recommend Sweet Harmony to any couple!

K.O. Entertainment and Event Planning Services K.O. Entertainment and Event Planning Services Wedding DJs

Tarah and Sweet Harmony are always professional and accomodating. Their service is unmatched. Will always use Sweet Harmony for all of my live music needs.

11 Raritan Ave Highland Park, NJ, 08904
6097222062
Location of (Sweet Harmony Music)
531 Riggs Circle Davenport, FL, 33897