Johnny Herbert

Paramus, NJ View map
$600 Most Popular Price

$600 Most Popular Price

Johnny is a highly trained singer, ukulele player, an experienced jazz and classical pianist, and a WeddingWire Couples' Choice Award Winner.

Thanks for checking out my profile! Since 2010 I have provided music for more than 300 wedding ceremonies, making me one of the most frequently booked wedding performers in the U.S. I combine the cheerful and relaxing sounds of the ukulele with smooth, jazz vocals - I can take a song from any era or style and create an unforgettable performance for your wedding ceremony. I am also available for receptions, cocktail hours, engagement parties, luau's, baby showers, anniversary and birthday parties. My samples should give you an idea of my style - I'm comfortable playing classical piano, jazz standards, traditional Hawaiian songs, pop or classic rock tunes, and just about anything else you can think of.

FREE SONG SAMPLE: Send me the name of your must-have song for your event and I will record a sample and email it to you free of charge. I will work hard to make the music for your special event memorable, unique and beautiful.

I'm proud to have over 80 five-star reviews on WeddingWire. Here are a few of my clients I'd like to highlight:

"Johnny brought amazing talent and good vibes to our wedding! Leading up to the big day, he was very communicative and when we asked for a specific request, he quickly sent a sample back and absolutely nailed it. We had very particular goals of making sure our whole day was calm, cool, and authentically us. And Johnny brought his A-game and made sure the music was on point to the vibe we set out for. THANK YOU!" -Ellen O.

"The event was a huge success. Thanks in no small part to the efforts of Johnny Herbert. Johnny entertained family and friends on our special anniversary party. This included an original song which brought tears of joy to everyone who attended. Johnny, thank you for a wonderful evening." -Robert C.

"There are no words to express how happy and grateful we are that Johnny was part of our wedding day From the beginning, Johnny was unbelievably accommodating and friendly, and we knew off the bat we could trust him. We weren't necessarily looking for a ukulele player, but Johnny's rendition of Book of Love had us hooked and we knew he was the right fit. From our first call, he made us extremely comfortable and went above and beyond - he learned songs that were special to us, set us up with a violinist for the prelude and ceremony, and sent us an entire list so we could put them on our DJ's "do not play" list for the reception. On the wedding day, he arrived early and was professional and friendly to all. Having live music made a huge impact on the ceremony and he played the songs that were special to us perfectly." -Lisa C.

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$400

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$600

Rehearsal Dinner Music
Sample Music
Sound/PA System
Travel Expenses

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Choir
Instrumental - Solo
Instrumental - Duo
Instrumental - Trio
String - Trio
String - Quartet
String - Quintet
Soloist / Vocalist

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Cello
Guitar
Harp
Organ
Piano
Viola
Violin

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Dee N. Married on 08/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

It was just perfect and exactly what we wanted!

From the moment we received our first email back from Johnny, we knew we were booking him! Not only was he responsive, friendly and professional, but he also included 2 sound clips of him playing the ukulele/singing our requested ceremony songs immediately! His renditions were so unique and beautiful. Hearing him play what we specifically asked for, before even booking him, made our choice that much easier. Both my mother (walking me down the aisle) and my now husband cried tears of joy, as soon as he started "Just Breathe". I couldn't help but sing along both times walking up and down the aisle too! He also played the piano during our cocktail hour and included all of our favorite songs and artists, which ranged from Eddie Vedder to Elton John to Boyz II Men! Everyone complimented how great he was and loved our music choices. I wish we could have another wedding, just to hire him again! Thanks, Johnny for sharing your talent with us!
  • Katharine
    Katharine M. Married on 05/07/2022

Wonderful!

Johnny was very professional and accommodating from the start of the process and throughout- playing our favorite songs. His vocals and instruments were perfect for our ceremony, cocktail hour and first dance. Beautiful music and a very unique and fun touch to our wedding. We and our guests won't forget it any time soon!

Johnny Herbert's reply:

It was an honor to perform for your wedding! I'm so happy to hear everyone loved the music.. you picked some beautiful songs. I wish you and Jesse all the best. -Johnny
  • Rachel
    Rachel W. Married on 10/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible musician and wonderful to work with

We had the pleasure of working with Johnny for our intimate wedding ceremony in Oct. 2020 (ukulele/vocal) as well as for our larger postponed wedding ceremony (ukulele/vocal with violinist) and cocktail hour (piano/vocal) in Oct. 2021. Throughout the planning and rescheduling process, Johnny was incredibly responsive, thoughtful, and creative in sending us samples and helping us select music that would be meaningful for the ceremony and fun for the cocktail hour. For our second ceremony, Johnny even coordinated with a separate vendor of ours (violinist) to ensure that they would be in sync for the day. I can't recommend Johnny Herbert highly enough for your live music needs!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Johnny Herbert 1
Discount
Thank you for your service!

Sweet Harmony Music Sweet Harmony Music Wedding Musicians

Look no further than Johnny for your wedding ukulele music! We’ve worked together for years and he gives brides and grooms a very sweet and highly professional experience. He is a natural performer and genuinely cares about your wedding day.

Elana Goodridge Photography Elana Goodridge Photography Wedding Photographers

I was really fortunate to work with Johnny Herbert. He was so sweet, warm and played so beautifully at a recent proposal that we were both hired for. I definitely have and will recommend him! Elana Goodridge Photography

Paramus NJ Paramus, NJ, 07652
Location of (Johnny Herbert)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding