Teaneck, Teaneck, NJ 07666 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Iceni Ensemble

Iceni Ensemble provides elegant musical performance services for weddings in Teaneck, New Jersey, and the surrounding areas. Their musicians will strive to fit any of your needs, whether it’s a particular musical style or a budget. With musical degrees from top conservatories and a varied repertoire of song options, the musicians of Iceni Ensemble will ensure that your wedding music is exactly as you’ve envisioned it.

These musicians can offer a variety of string instrument arrangements with guitar, violin, viola or cello. Whether you’re interested in music for your ceremony, cocktail hour or reception, they’ll add a touch of sophistication and class to your special day. They will work with you to create a program that fits your vision, and their list of musical genres is extensive with options including jazz, broadway, pop, baroque and classical styles.

Follow Iceni Ensemble on

Videos 4 Videos

13 Reviews for Iceni Ensemble

• meliz

meliz · Getting married on 03/26/2021

A must hire for any classy event

WOW. Thank you Larry and his team for performing at my sisters wedding for her ceremony and cocktail hour. Especially during this crazy pandemic! We were so grateful to have the quartet to that extra class. Larry was so easy to work with and detail oriented. I plan on using him for my own wedding 2021! Nothing beats a live quartet and the beautiful sound Larry and his team created to add that magical experience.

Thank you Larry!!!!

Sent on 09/08/2020

Kim Donadio · Getting married on 03/09/2021

Highly Recommend

Larry was a pleasure to work with and the music was beautiful at our wedding ceremony. I will definitely use Iceni Ensemble again and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Julide

Julide Gunduc · Married on 05/22/2020

Outstanding music made for a magical wedding day

If you are looking to hire a quartet for your wedding, look no further. And if you're not, keep reading so you know how Iceni Ensemble can elevate your event and making for the most fairytale magical experience.

From the moment I started working with Larry and his team, I was put at ease. And as a bride self-planning a wedding, finding vendors that are professional and easy to work with is critical. The experience you have leading up the event is a reflection of how smoothly the day will go- do not overlook this. And people were SHOCKED that I had planned my wedding and didn’t hire a wedding planner- that is only possible with the work of professional, considerate vendors like Iceni Ensemble.

I worked directly with Larry from day 1 and he was incredibly thoughtful, responsive, and communicative with the planning of the event. He had an outstanding selection of music- classical and current- and our guests were transported into a fairytale when they were playing. Just beautiful. They are such a talented group and you can tell playing their instruments is their passion by the way they perform.

I think what really took our event to the next level was the attention to detail and personalization Larry put into my event. I really wanted my recessional to be a medley of the music from La La Land to surprise my groom- this soundtrack has been special to us for awhile. While Larry’s team didn’t know the music, Larry personally found an appropriate rendition fit for the wedding, learned it 3 weeks before my event and went the extra mile to make my wedding personal. I didn’t think of using this song until a few weeks out (because, you know I was planning a wedding!) and when he offered to learn it just for us, it really helped make our event meaningful and personal.

Lastly, the value for this quartet was unbelievable. The price was far less than many vendors out there. You have to remember a lot of time you are paying for the marketing- the money these vendors put into promoting themselves- Larry, instead focuses on the music and delivering an exceptional value and experience for his brides. My only hope is that this review helps make other brides have the magical experience I had at my wedding.

Larry and Iceni Ensemble, THANK YOU for your commitment to exceeding our expectations and adding that personal beautiful touch live music can bring to what is one of the most memorable experiences for a bride.

Sent on 09/14/2020

Iceni Ensemble Pricing

Iceni Ensemble Price Rates

Iceni Ensemble FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 400
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 800
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Learn New Songs
    Sample Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Solo
    Instrumental - Duo
    Instrumental - Trio
    String - Trio
    String - Quartet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Cello
    Viola
    Violin
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music

• Iceni Ensemble 1
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Teaneck Teaneck, New Jersey, 07666 See on map
    201-474-3510 (Phone number)
    Location of (Iceni Ensemble)