The Two Ukes

Rockaway, Rockaway, NJ 07866 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Two Ukes

Add a unique and personal touch to your big celebration with The Two Ukes, providing music entertainment services in Rockaway, New Jersey, and the surrounding areas. Listen to all your favorite songs played with a fun twist that your guests won’t soon forget. These professional musicians create interesting arrangements and intricate harmonies combined with the joyous sounds of the ukulele.

The Two Ukes will charm you and your guests alike with their musical services, and are available to play at your rehearsal dinner, ceremony and cocktail hour. They’re able to learn new songs so you can play the music you love while you celebrate, and provide music during breaks as well. There’s no need to worry about equipment; these musicians travel with their own microphones and PA/sound system.

Making beautiful music

4 Reviews for The Two Ukes

The Two Ukes 1
The Two Ukes 2

Amanda · Married on 10/20/2017

When my wedding planner suggested live music for our ceremony I knew just who I was going to call! I heard Jodie and Casey at a local restaurant and they were fantastic! When I called to talk through the details, they were very accommodating, pleasant and fun to work with! They even learned country songs for my rustic themed wedding! My original plan was to just have them play the ceremony but they were so fun, well priced and happy to be there I asked them to play cocktail hour as well. I am happy I did! Jodie and Casey added such a personal touch to our wedding that only live music can. Our guests still comment on the "girls with the ukes". Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/14/2018
    The Two Ukes 3

The Two Ukes's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Amanda! Your wedding was such an amazing and fun event to be a part of!

Ashley · Married on 07/08/2017

Casey and Jodi were amazing from beginning to end. They listened to what we wanted and created a song list that fit our personalities and vibe. Their sound was elegant and entertaining, and was more than we could have imagined. Would definitely recommend these two ladies!

Sent on 09/01/2018

The Two Ukes's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your beautiful wedding, Ashley! It was such a perfect day!

The Two Ukes FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Duo, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Flute, Piano
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System, Vocals

• Rockaway, 07866 See on map