Sweet Harmony Music Reviews

236 | Highland Park, NJ

236 Reviews for Sweet Harmony Music

• John

John W. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

A beautiful little symphony in the woods

I cannot recommend Tara and her network of top class musicians enough. From start to finish, the experience of booking a string trio for our outdoor wedding was easy, worry-free and fun. The Sweet Harmony website has videos showing what all the instrument combinations sound like, which was so helpful in narrowing down the sound we wanted. My bride and I were able to customize our ceremony and reception song list and were so impressed at how well-rehearsed the trio were down to every detail. We also appreciated their flexibility and poise when we asked to make some last minute changes on the big day. My only regret is not bringing more cash for their tip!

Sent on 11/24/2020

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

We’re so grateful we could be your wedding musicians, and help you create the day of your dreams! Congrats! -Tara, Susan, Christiana, and Flip

Marissa · Getting married on 07/02/2021

Music for our ceremony

We probably have watched every single video this company has put out. We were looking for a string instrument for our ceremony and we were pointed in this direction. Since day one we have received a very quick response and they are very comparable to others. They make sure to inform you of all the types of music they can play.

Sent on 12/11/2019

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you for watching all our videos! We’re so happy to help you choose live music for your wedding.
  • Christy

Christy I. · Married on 03/20/2021

So dreamy!!

I used a cello and acoustic guitar duo for my ceremony and cocktail hour. They worked with my planner to make sure they had the proper amplification and to make sure they would be seated in a relatively incognito area, I didn’t have to worry about anything other than picking songs, which they made super easy. I loved that they had such a HUGE database of available music and predetermined playlists. I had them play A Thousand Years for my party precessional and for my walk I chose Moon River and they did sooo well. Very happy I made this choice for live music!

Sent on 03/30/2021

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Congrats Christy, and thank you! We’re so glad you had the music of your dreams :) -John, Cormac, and Tara

Sibel B. · Married on 03/13/2021

Howell Wedding

Sweet Harmony was amazing! Tara was very responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. Our violinist and guitarists were beyond great they made our outside ceremony perfect. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/20/2021

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Congratulations Sibel and Skylar! We're so happy for you, and honored to play your wedding music! :) -Tara, Val, and Jordan
  • Anna

Anna A. · Married on 12/28/2020

Tara and her team are amazing!

I had booked two strings musicians and a bagpipe player for my wedding. They were so accommodating! The musicians came to our wedding rehearsal as well. It was really helpful to hear the music while running through the ceremony so we knew roughly how everything would sound and feel. On the day of the wedding, they were amazing. The music couldn't have sounded better and we are so happy that they could play a mix of different instruments.

Sent on 01/04/2021

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

We’re so happy we could help make your wedding music vision a reality! -Tara, Tina, Robert, Jennifer, and Vince
  • Jessica

Jessica A. · Married on 11/15/2020

Amazing Service & Kindness

Tara was amazing in working with my husband and I to assure that our every need was met. When she didn't have a song in the repetiore (Neverending Story theme), she was willing to add it free of charge. After that, when all of this insanity of COVID hit and we needed to pospone indefinitely, she was very kind and understanding and met our every need and answered all of our concerns. I'd definitely reccomend them to anyone.

Sent on 05/18/2020

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thanks so much Jessica! It is a very tough time for brides and grooms right now and we want to be there for our customers. I so appreciate your review. We will keep doing the best we can! -Tara

Abe R. · Married on 11/07/2020

A day of dreams coming true

It was truly a Sweet Harmony by choosing Tara and her amazing artists. The wedding party and bride were matched perfectly with the sweet harmony trio. Each note carried softly to heart of all attendees. We thank you for being an integral part to the most amazing day!

Sent on 07/27/2020

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

You're so welcome, Abe! Thank you for your sweet and poetic review. It was an honor to be a part of Breanne and Drew's wedding! -Tara, Mathew, Aner, and Joe
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/24/2020

Beautiful sound and music.

I was getting ready and I could hear the beautiful music playing from down the hall. They were dressed so nice as well. Thank you guys!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

You’re so welcome Danielle! Congratulations! So glad we could play your beautiful music :)
    -Tara, Caleb, and Emma
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 10/03/2020

Hiring Sweet harmony was the best thing I could have done. From the moment I called and the lovely Tara answered right away and answered every question I had, I knew they were right for my special day. Nancy the violinist was amazing. Every song was amazing and I kept getting compliments on behalf of her all night. I will definitely hire them again in the future for any event!!!!

Sent on 04/30/2013

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you Christina and congratulations! We're grateful for your sweet review. We wish you a beautiful life together! ~Tara and Nancy

Summer H. · Married on 09/12/2020

Perfect addition to our ceremony

We just recently got married on 9/12/20, Tara and Karen were wonderful to work with. They really went about and beyond to make sure my husband and I were happy and helped us with anything we needed. They have tons of song selections, but their musicians will also accommodate any song even if it’s not on their list, they just need time to learn the song. The violinist we had at our wedding was Krisztina. She was sweet, friendly, arrived on time; and played our song selections beautifully! We would highly recommend Sweet Harmony

Sent on 11/12/2020

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Congratulations Summer! We’re so glad we could add that special touch to your ceremony! -Tara, Karen, and Krisztina
  • Alexandria

Alexandria A. · Married on 08/15/2020

Beautiful Wedding Music

We chose Sweet Harmony for our small wedding ceremony and I'm so glad we did. They were always very responsive when I had any questions and I knew I could count on them for our big day without having any issues. They showed up on time and the music was beautiful. They are very talented, professional and made our intimate wedding ceremony that much better. Thank you so much for making my wedding day so memorable and special.

Sent on 08/24/2020

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Congrats, Alexandria and Nigel! It means a lot that we helped create an amazing wedding day for you! -Tara, Valeria, and John

Cassie K. · Married on 08/02/2020

Great microwedding experience!

I originally booked 3 musicians for my wedding ceremony and reception, but after several COVID postponements, planned a microwedding in 5 weeks for us and 13 guests. We're so glad we decided to book a guitarist through Sweet Harmony for our microwedding (ceremony, cocktail hour, 1 hr of dinner). Not only did Tara make the booking process painless given the short notice, but I'm so glad we decided to have a guitarist at our microwedding. It really elevated the entire evening!

Sent on 12/17/2020

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

We’re so glad we could help you get through these tough times and have a beautiful wedding! Congratulations Cassie and thank you! -Tara and Carol

Eurelle · Married on 07/25/2020

Thank you, Sweet Harmony!

5 stars! Sweet Harmony was the best decision we made for our microwedding in July. We had to postpone our destination wedding to July 2021, but wanted to keep our original date.

Sweet Harmony was very understanding of our needs for our outdoor microwedding ceremony. Our violinist Krisztina Kiss went above and beyond to ensure the intimate ceremony was unfortgettable.

Despite the summer weather, mask requirements, and social distancing- Sweet Harmony filled our wedding ceremony with beautiful violin music.

Sent on 10/10/2020

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you Eurelle for your sweet review! We are so happy you had your original date and an exquisite "first wedding" day!
  • Raheem

Raheem H. · Married on 06/10/2020

Truly Amazing

Music was performed perfectly. They performed "Dearly Beloved" from kingdom hearts and "The Overworld theme" from Zelda for our wedding and it was beautiful. Their rendition of Zelda made us feel as though we were going on a new adventure together.they also played during our cocktail hour and made the room feel calm and serene. Truly made both events beautiful.

Sent on 11/02/2019

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Your review is so appreciated, Raheem! Thank you and congratulations. We loved learning the new music and it was an honor to play it for your wedding! ~Tara, Shane, Andrea, Lynn, and Franklin

Brigitte · Married on 02/28/2020

Krisztina was Amazing!

She was accommodating and made the wedding memorable!

Sent on 04/17/2020

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thanks Brigitte and congratulations! We're so glad you had an amazing wedding, and that we could be part of it! -Tara and Krisztina
  • Jessica

Jessica S. · Married on 02/15/2020

Excellent Trio

This trio not only played beautifully but was so easy to work with - they learned completely new songs for us, and played wonderfully the day of. We chose the piano, cello, violin trio and were very happy with our choice. While we didn't get to enjoy a lot of it because we were running around so much, what we did hear was FANTASTIC and we got great feedback from our guests as well! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/28/2020

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Yay! Congratulations Peter and Jessica, and thank you! We loved learning your awesome new music :) ~Tara, Megan, Franklin, and Shannon

Eli E. · Married on 01/26/2020

Added so much to the evening

My wife and I wanted live music for the ceremony and cocktail hour, and Sweet Harmony came highly recommended from a friend. They have a huge list of classical songs and contemporary hits in their repertoire, so we were able to find songs for my parents (classical fans) and us. Everyone told us that the musicians added a lot to evening.

Sent on 01/28/2020

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Congratulations, Eli and Kira! Thank you for posting your fantastic review. We're so grateful we could help you create your vision for your big day! (And your parents! :) ) ~Tara, Flip, and Elina
  • Kristen

Kristen W. · Married on 11/23/2019

Responsive and professional

I love working with Tara throughout this process. She was so easy to work with and was very accommodating. She was even able to help me add an extra musician a few weeks before the wedding. And the musicians did a great job! I received several compliments about them after the wedding.

Sent on 02/08/2020

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you Kristen and congratulations! I loved working on your wedding and helping you create the best day ever, with live music! ~Tara, Michael, and Maalik

Katie S. · Married on 11/16/2019

11/16/19 wedding

Violinist and cellist played beautifully! Exactly how I imagined. Communication during the planning process was easy and informative. Very professional company, I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/20/2019

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

That's amazing, Katie! Thank you, and warmest congratulations to you and John. We loved planning and playing your wedding music! ~Tara, Heather, and Mimi
  • Jaimee

Jaimee · Married on 10/27/2019

Great price, great music!

Tara's team did an absolutely wonderful job for our ceremony. We were on the fence about hiring live musicians because all of the prices we had seen elsewhere were scaring us away! Her prices were so good, we hired a second musician! We ended up having a cellist and guitarist. They have a huge repertoire so choosing music was not an issue. I just wish I could have been in the audience and fully enjoyed their beautiful music for the ceremony!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you Jaimee! :) We think live music is important for weddings, and it should be affordable. So glad we could be there for you on your big day! ~Tara, Jichen, and Paul
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 10/26/2019

The easiest vendor to work with

Tara and her team could not have made the process for easier for us. Among the million little things to be handled and decisions to be made, Sweet Harmony made the music selection, hiring and day-of process so simple. Tara checked in to keep me on track and day-of the musicians were amazing. They played beautifully and accommodated our contemporary music requests. Not to mention totally affordable. I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone.

Sent on 12/30/2019

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Congrats Liz and thank you! We know that today's brides and grooms need an efficient planning process and exquisite live music :) So happy to be your wedding musicians! ~Tara, Tina, and Franklin
  • Lisa

Lisa K. · Married on 10/05/2019

Loved Sweet Harmony!

We had an amazing experience with sweet harmony. We had a very non traditional, intimate & laidback wedding. They played the whole night- our ceremony & reception. We got so many compliments on how amazing & different our music was! Tara was so helpful when it came to choosing what instruments we needed & she was so quick to respond to all of our questions! We couldn’t have asked for anything more!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Congrats, Lisa & Billy! Thank you for this wonderful review. Your music choices were refreshing and unique and we had a great time! ~Tara, Carol, Krisztina, and Mary
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 10/03/2019

Simply beautiful!

They played beautifully at my wedding, it was perfect. Thank you again so much!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

We're so glad you loved the music! Thank you Diana and congratulations! ~Tara, Adriana, Colin, and Tina
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful Day

We had to musicians play for our wedding in September! The Cellist and Guitarist played wonderfully and really helped make our day special. They helped us pick out music that matched our tastes and style of the day! They were very professional and showed up on time ready for the day! I could not have asked for a better group to make my dream come true!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

We're so happy to read your review! Thank you Emily and congratulations from Tara, Eric, and Chris. We're grateful we could be a part of your wedding day.