Sweet Harmony Music Reviews

Sweet Harmony Music 7
  • Annette

Annette · Married on 11/30/2018

Enhanced the Fairytale Ceremony

Got great feedback about the music playing during the ceremony. They did an amazing job and enhance the fairytale wedding. I asked for Disney music and they delivered. Very easy to work with and recommend to anyone looking for live music.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you Annette! We loved playing your Disney music and helping you create your dream day! ~Tara, Krisztina, and Franklin
  • Christian

Christian Tibok · Married on 11/24/2018

Reliable Live Music!

We hired a musician from Sweet Harmony for our wedding after finding them online. We are happy we did! The procession was perfect and the performance was flawless. We strongly recommend!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Congratulations Christian and thank you! We're so glad you found us online. It was an honor and a joy to play your wedding music. :) ~Tara and Shane

Sophia · Married on 11/04/2018

Amazing Work

I am so happy we used Sweet Harmony. They took our ceremony to the next level. Everyone commented on the music and how great it was

Sent on 12/11/2018

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

That is wonderful to hear! Thank you Sophia and congratulations. We loved being a part of your wedding! ~Tara, Oksana, and Jichen

Stefanie Borota · Married on 10/27/2018

Perfection!

I was able to get every song I wanted played at my wedding ceremony. The musicians were professional and easy to work with. Also, the owner, Tara, is great with prompt responses and guiding you each step of the way! If I ever need musicians again I will look to book with Sweet Harmony every time!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

That's wonderful, Stefanie! Thank you. We loved helping you build your perfect ceremony music program and then playing it on your special day! ~Tara, Larisa, and Julie

Nicolette · Married on 10/14/2018

Harpist for Wedding Ceremony

Tara and Karen from Sweet Harmony were very sweet, responsive, and easy to work with. Karen played the harp for our wedding ceremony and she was great! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you Nicolette! Your wedding was beautiful and we were so glad to provide your music. Congratulations! ~Tara and Karen

dinagirsh50 · Married on 09/23/2018

Great musicians and great service!

Tara at Sweet Harmony, Flip Peters and the other 3 musicians did a great job. All four were very professional and skilled musicians. They were there on time and ready to go as requested. The transition from the outdoor ceremony to the inside space was seamless. Flip was very flexible and accommodating, considering our unusual music selection and requests made on short notice. I really enjoyed working with Tara and Flip. Our guests were also impressed with the music and I received many compliments. Thank you for making our wedding experience to pleasant and memorable. I highly recommend Flip and Sweet Harmony!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Many thanks, Dina! Your son and his wife had great music choices. It was our honor to provide his wedding music. So glad we served you well! ~Tara, Flip, Sam, and Paul

Tara · Married on 09/22/2018

Loved our live music!

Sweet Harmony was such a delight to have at our wedding. We really tried to personalize our wedding and went the extra step to have live music for parts of our wedding. We had the piano played in the lobby as guests walked in and then guitar and violin duo played for our ceremony and cocktail hour. We were so impressed with how good they sounded and would highly recommend. Tara from Sweet Harmony was a joy to work with and she was always there to answer my questions.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you Tara! Yong, Dave, and I had a great time playing your music and it was my pleasure to help you plan. :) Tara B.

Karen Faulkner · Married on 09/22/2018

Sweet Harmony Trio

The trio showed up on time and was dressed very professional. They did everything asked of them and were very well received. They were a big hit at the wedding and played all my favorite Disney songs! We are very happy that we choose Sweet Harmony to be part of our wedding ceremony.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

So glad to read your review! Thank you Karen. We loved playing your sweet Disney songs and being a part of your special day. ~Tara, Shane, Marissa, and Chase

Diana · Married on 09/21/2018

Highly Recommend!

I am SO happy that we were able to work with Sweet Harmony on our 11/11/18 wedding! Tara was so easy to work with from the beginning and answered all of my questions quickly. Once we booked, there was an easy to use portal with song lists to choose from. There was some options there that I hadn't thought of and changed the way I looked at our wedding music. Tara was also open to speaking with the music coordinator at our church to stay on the same page and answer any questions she had. The day of our wedding, we had a team of a violin, a viola and a cello from Sweet Harmony. Before the wedding, they played prelude music which everyone RAVED about! Our wedding cantor/singer was so impressed by the team's professionalism and she really loved working with them that day. They met an hour before to set up and run through any questions. Everything was seamless from start to finish. Planning a wedding has its fair share of stressed, but because of Sweet Harmony our ceremony music was anything but stressful. I highly recommend working with them! Thank you so much to Tara and the team!

Sent on 03/01/2019

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

It's an honor to receive this review! Thank you Diana. We wanted to help make your wedding day a dream come true and we're so glad we did! ~Tara, Shane, Tina, and Wan-Yi

Kerri Fitzgerald · Married on 09/15/2018

Wonderful company to work with!

We hired Sweet Harmony to perform music for our wedding ceremony. Tara Buzash was incredibly easy to work with and on top of everything. We had a string duo (violin & harp), and they were absolutely wonderful and accommodating to our requests. Having the beautiful live music playing for 30 minutes before and then during our ceremony really added a special touch to the whole thing. I would definitely recommend working with Sweet Harmony.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you Kerri for your sweet review! We loved being a part of your wedding. ~Tara, Patty, and Heather

Mary Byrnes · Married on 08/25/2018

Great Music, Great Experience

Working with Tara and Sweet Harmony was a wonderful experience. Tara anticipated all of our needs and accommodated our wishes, and her musicians created the magic that my daughter and her fiancé wanted during their cocktail hour and ceremony.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you Mary! It was an honor to play for your daughter's wedding. So glad we could be a part of her dream day! ~Tara, Denise, and Elina

Amanda · Married on 08/11/2018

We hired Sweet Harmony's string trio to play during our ceremony and cocktail hour. Working with Sweet Harmony was a pleasure from start to finish--they were responsive and helpful, and very accommodating when our setup changed unexpectedly due to rain. The performances were breathtaking, and nothing can compare to walking down the aisle to a beautiful accompaniment. We asked them to learn one song for the recessional, and they did a great job with it. Do not hesitate to hire Sweet Harmony!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Congratulations Amanda, and thank you! We had a great time playing and learning your Beatles recessional song. :) So glad to have served you well!

Denise · Married on 08/11/2018

Beyond Amazing!!

I highly recommend Sweet Harmony Music in a heartbeat!! All of our guests were blown away with the violinist and we were beyond happy with how lovely it complemented the ceremony. Thank you for such and amazing and memorable experience on our big day!

Sent on 02/26/2019
    Sweet Harmony Music 8

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

It's an honor to read your review! Thank you Denise and congratulations to you both. We were so happy to play your special wedding music! ~Tara and Yong

Margi · Married on 08/10/2018

Loved working with Tara and her team! They were very professional and reliable and I highly recommend them for anyone looking for live music for their weddings. 5 stars!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you very much Margi and congratulations! So glad we could play your live music and help you create a beautiful wedding day.

Felicity · Married on 07/27/2018

Tara Buzash was a gem to work with, and runs a very professional operation! The string musicians (violin, viola, & cello) that played during my wedding ceremony & cocktail reception were phenomenal. Their presence definitely elevated my wedding event, and tied in beautifully with my theme of elegance. My guests were thoroughly impressed and raved about how good the musicians were! I selected modern/contemporary songs that the musicians delivered beautifully (Beatles, Beyonce, John Legend, Ed Sheeran, Temptations, Etta James, Bruno Mars...etc). Tara was always available by email and telephone, and responded promptly. I found Sweet Harmony Music to be affordable as well by the hour, when I compared rates to other companies. Tara even went out of her way to review photos I sent her of the venue space, and called my venue to inquire about the set up for the musicians. I could not be more happier with the service Sweet Harmony Music provided, and recommend them 1000 times over. Thanks Tara and musicians!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

We're so happy to read this! Many thanks, Felicity! Your wedding was a joy to plan and to play. We wanted to serve you well. ~Tara, Alex, Russell, and Gozde

Graceann · Married on 07/08/2018

Tara was so amazing to communicate and plan our wedding ceremony with. Her musical suggestions were great. Our harpist Patty filled our ceremony and cocktail hour with the gracious sound of the harp, playing both modern love songs and contemporary music. Patty was loved by our guests and they enjoyed listening to her! We were so happy to have Patty with us on our wedding day, adding that touch of elegance that we wanted to our ceremony!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Why thank you, Graceann! We were honored to help you plan your wedding music and then play for you. Congratulations from Patty and Tara!

Annie · Married on 07/07/2018

My apologies for the late review, but I want to give Sweet Harmony a 5/5. I made the mistake of putting in the wrong time for the ceremony but Tara and her team were flexible enough to accommodate me. Also My officiant did an unexpectant prayer at the end of our ceremony, but the musicians got the cue and was able to adapt to the situation quickly with lovely music. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thanks so much Annie, and please don’t worry about those things :) It’s a wedding, those kinds of things happen! We’re so glad we could help the day go smoothly for you.

Paul · Married on 06/30/2018

It was a pleasure working with Sweet Harmony and having their string quartet play during our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Our guests all loved the music!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

So glad to hear that! Thank you Paul and congratulations to you both. Our quartet loved playing your modern romantic songs!

Jackie · Married on 06/28/2018

Our violinist, Nancie was amazing! She played her violin with my brother and his girlfriend and went out of her way to make sure that the entire ceremony ran seamlessly. The entire Sweet Harmony crew were a pleasure to work with and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for musicians for their big day! They were such a beautiful touch to our perfect day. We couldn't be happier with the quality of service and performance!!!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you Jackie! It was a sweet idea to have us play with your brother and his girlfriend. We're so glad we could help make your day special.

Brittany · Married on 06/24/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Tara and Sweet Harmony. My husband and I had a harp and violinist at our wedding and it was the best decision we could have ever made!! We had been guests at a wedding last year with a violinist for the ceremony provided by Sweet Harmony and we knew we wanted the same vibe for our day. Tara was so helpful and accommodating the entire time leading up to the wedding. Any time I had a question (and I had a lot!), she was so sweet and willing to assist. The music was perfect for the day we had envisioned and the musicians were extremely professional and charismatic. All of our guests the entire night and weeks to follow, kept complimenting us on choosing to have the harp and violin as opposed to a DJ or band. We chose to have the musicians play for the ceremony and stay for most of the dinner reception. Everyone thought it was amazing that we had a harp! I felt so confident in our decision to go with Sweet Harmony before our wedding but felt even better about it during and after with all of our guest's feedback! I hope to have another event that I can use Sweet Harmony for! I cannot say enough great things, LOVE LOVE LOVE Tara and Sweet Harmony!!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Thank you Brittany for your sweet and enthusiastic review! We worked hard to give you excellent sound and service for your wedding and we are so happy we could help make your day. We too look forward to playing for you both again sometime. Congratulations! ~Tara, Karen, and Shannon

Sara · Married on 06/01/2018

Our guests were mesmerized by the beautiful music that was played as they arrived before the ceremony started. It was a complete fairy tale with all Disney love songs played on the violin and the harp. They made our dreams come true, setting the scene and tone of our love story, even in the humid, hot outdoor park. And my heart almost exploded when I heard the Canon in D as my father walked me down the aisle. Sweet Harmony delivered on everything we asked for and more!

Sent on 09/20/2018
    Sweet Harmony Music 9
    Sweet Harmony Music 10
    Sweet Harmony Music 11

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

That's amazing, Sara! We did our very best with your music and we're so happy it meant so much to you. Congratulations and thank you! ~ Tara, Tina, and Patty

Lizeth · Married on 05/11/2018

Thank you Sweet Harmony for making our day so special!
    Our string trio for the day was super friendly, talented and professional.
    We cannot thank you all enough.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

It's our pleasure! Thank you Lizeth for this sweet review and for making us a part of your wedding day. ~Tara, Tina, Heather, and Jennifer

shantel · Married on 05/05/2018

Sweet Harmony is great!!! They were aswesome!!!! Everyone could not stop talking about how great they were.... Beautiful combination with the harp and violin. Tara was great with the whole process of booking. She answered all of my questions and was always available. She is super sweet!! Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Love your enthusiasm! Thank you Shantel, it was an honor to play your wedding ceremony music, and to help plan your big day. :)

Kimberly · Married on 04/29/2018

My husband and I got married this past Sunday 4/29.... WOW is all I can say. They played every song I wanted beautifully. It was INCREDIBLE! I am completely amazed and blown away. They helped make my day special. I had a vision in my head and sweet harmony made it reality
    Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Sweet Harmony Music's reply:

Congratulations Kim and Stan! We are thrilled to read this review, and proud of our musicians! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to perform your wedding music. It means a lot!