Saint Petersburg, FL 33702 Map · Phone number

About Paradies Ensemble

The core of The Paradies Ensemble are husband and wife Jim and Julie Paradies, on trumpet and violin. We can play along with colleagues on organ, viola, cello, or harp, to create your unique wedding ensemble. Choose solo, duo, trio, quartet, or quintet. We are happy to provide music that has special meaning to our wedding couples. For example, Tom and Kacie were thrilled that we played A Whole New World as her Processional, because they saw Aladdin on Broadway on their first date.

We have an extensive list of contemporary songs such as A Thousand Years, along with the classics such as The Pachelbel Canon in D. Whatever your style, Julie will help you create the wedding of your dreams!

Follow Paradies Ensemble on

jimjulieplaying

27 Reviews for Paradies Ensemble

Cathy · Married on 02/16/2019

Beautiful music provided ny Paradies Ensemble

Paradies Ensemble played during my daughters wedding on 2/16/19. We hired them to play during the ceremony and cocktail hour. My only regret is that I didn't get to hear more of the beautiful music they provided. Many of my guests commented on how lovely it was to sit in the courtyard (while waiting for the ceremony to begin) and listen to Julie and Jim's music . They played popular songs at the cocktail hour and it was the perfect backdrop. They were professional from start to finish. Thank you Julie and Jim !

Sent on 02/25/2019

Rose · Married on 10/14/2017

Julie was really easy to communicate with! They came to the rescue after our previous musician cancelled, and I am so glad they did! We hired the violinist, cellist, and trumpet players. I played the violin and my brother played the trumpet, so there was some extra sentimental value with that as well. But the trumpet was awesome!! It was windy out, and the trumpet cut through and was heard clearly, not overpowering but the violin and cello were lost a little so I actually loved it even more than I thought I would! It is actually one of the memories I have of walking down the staircase and down the aisle, so it was very special. They played Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, and because my name is Rose they played every song they knew involving "Rose". So they definitely thought of everything and were beautiful! They played for our ceremony and cocktail hour. I would recommend Paradies Ensemble in a heartbeat and I am so glad we were able to have them at our wedding!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Donna · Married on 08/17/2013

Julie was an integral part of the wedding! The music at the ceremony set the tone for the entire event. She was sweet, understanding and responsive to all of our questions and needs. The music was outstanding! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/21/2013

Paradies Ensemble FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Learn New Songs
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, String - Trio, String - Quartet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Trumpet, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music

• Saint Petersburg, 33702 See on map