8506 SANDY OAK LN, Sarasota, FL 34238 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About BLACK TIE DJs

BLACK TIE DJs is a professional wedding and event DJ company based out of Sarasota, Florida that serves couples all over Sarasota, Manatee, and Charlotte counties. They pride themselves on their ability to provide you with personalized, affordable, and high-quality entertainment. Their goal is to give you a night you’ll always remember. BLACK TIE DJs provides a talented DJ who will also act as your MC, ensuring your reception flows smoothly from start to finish.

This full-service DJ company looks forward to bringing your unique vision to life. They specialize in weddings with the music of your choice. Their experienced team will provide you with a sample list of music containing hundreds of choices to choose from. They offer consultations beforehand to ensure that every detail is taken care of. Additional services include:

• Do-not-play list
  • Microphones
  • One event per day
  • Sound and PA system
  • Travel expenses
  • Uplighting

Areas Covered
This experienced DJ company is based out of Sarasota but is happy to perform for couples all over Southwest Florida. These local areas include:

• Sarasota County

269 Reviews for BLACK TIE DJs

1 User photo

Julie Moore · Married on 10/04/2019

DJ Brian is Awesome!!

I would 100% recommended Black Tie DJs for any special occasion! I’m from PA and had a destination wedding in Sarasota, FL. Betty couldn’t of been more pleasant to work with and made the long distance planning very easy and took a lot of stress off of me. We had DJ Brian at our wedding and I couldn’t of asked for a better DJ, he truly made everyone at my wedding have a great time! He called me a week or two before my wedding and answered all the questions I had and listened to all my requests. He did exactly what I asked on my request sheets and all of my guests raved about him! Thanks again and we are so happy that we chose Black Tie DJs for our wedding!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Allyson Haskell · Married on 04/27/2019

We could not have asked for a better DJ

Brian was AMAZING at our wedding. We could not have asked for a better DJ. He was so kind from the first phone call and so much fun at our reception. He made us the most stress-free perfect time-line. All we had to do was show up and he took it from there.
    He made sure every part of our reception ran smoothly and transitioned perfectly.

The music he played was wonderful and we are still receiving compliments from our guests on how great Brian was. He respected our "do not play" list and played all of our requests as well. I honestly cannot say enough great things.

His music was clear and loud, but not too loud. He was very professional and very upbeat. Always made sure our guests were involved and on the dance floor-and we don't ever dance!

When booking we spoke with Betty and she was always quick to reply and made everything very easy with booking and payments. This was such a positive experience from the first point of contact.

Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/29/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

BLACK TIE DJs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 650.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 695.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 350.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• BLACK TIE DJs 1
    SUNDAY THROUGH THURSDAY SPECIAL LOWER RATES!
    Lower rates are offered for events on days other than Fridays & Saturdays.

• That Special Day Events
    That Special Day Events Wedding Planners

Black Tie Dj's is a great company! They are good at working and doing what their couples are looking for! Love working with them and can't wait to work with them again!

• The Sunset Deck at The Beach House Restaurant Weddings

We have worked with Black Tie DJ's for the last 11 years at the Beach House Restaurant We are proud to recommend Black Tie Dj's for any one looking for a professional, fun, talented DJ. Their equipment is top notch and they go above and beyond for their clients .

• A Slice of Heaven Hand Crafted Custom Cakes Wedding Cakes

I have working in conjunction with Craig at many weddings and events through the last 10 years. Very organized, professional, and timely.

• 8506 SANDY OAK LN Sarasota, FL, 34238 See on map
    941-451-5301 (Phone number)
    9419255944 (Fax Number)
    Location of (BLACK TIE DJs)