Say "I Do" on the SunCoast Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Pati
    Pati G. Married on 10/01/2022

Stacy is the best!

Stacy was as wonderful as anyone could be! She made the whole process so easy and comfortable. I can't recommend her enough! Thank you Stacy
    Mark & Pati Gritz

Pati,
    Thank you for your positive feedback! So happy your wedding was everything you and Mark dreamed of. You made a radiant and beautiful bride and it was a joy to work with you.
    Scott H. Married on 09/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

It was great. Stacy did a great job

Stacy was GREAT. HER attitude and attention to detail made the day very special!
    Michael M. Married on 09/02/2022

Complete package

Everything was organized, timely, and Stacy guided the experience. Since we traveled from another state this made the process much easier. It was perfect and exactly what we wanted. She had an great photographer for us as well.

Say "I Do" on the SunCoast's reply:

You and Amanda make a beautiful couple! We had the perfect evening on Coquina Beach - private and glorious - for your exchange of vows. Best wishes to you both for a lifetime of happiness!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Amanda P. Married on 07/21/2022

Amazing Anna Maria beach wedding

Stacy was great! Perfect beach wedding and all arranged via email as we travelled from over seas. The ceremony was personal and tailored to us. Would definitely recommend
    Megan A. Married on 06/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stacy is the best officiant I could have asked for!

Stacy was amazing! Her attention to detail helped make our day perfect! Even when random rocks were weighing down my dress as I walked down the isle, random strangers wouldn't move from behind us, and ants were crawling up my shoulder, Stacy was able to bring joy and humor to the chaos! https://fb.watch/dGqdwNJdiQ/

Say "I Do" on the SunCoast's reply:

I enjoyed being part of your celebration! Got to share your first look to your heartfelt vows. Your family and all of our “new friends” on Siesta Beach make it as fun, laid back and joyful as a beach ceremony should be. So happy for you and Russ!
    Mariah H. Married on 04/08/2022

Stacy was amazing!

Stacy was so amazing! She did an amazing job of making our wedding ceremony personal and true to us. Thanks for helping make our day so special!

Say "I Do" on the SunCoast's reply:

Mariah, you and Tyler were a dream to work with! You knew just what you wanted (and didn't). So glad the day was meaningful and memorable. Loved your style!
    Anna D. Married on 04/01/2022

Excellent service

We had an amazing experience with Stacy! She was very responsive and helped us plan our ceremony. She made our ceremony very personal and memorable. I would recommend her to any couple getting married.

Say "I Do" on the SunCoast's reply:

Thank you for your review! We loved being a part of your special day. All the best wishes to you and Adam!
    Amanda B. Married on 03/11/2022

Wedding Officiant

Stacy was the most wonderful officiant for our wedding. Her words were beautiful and she had an amazing presence that made our ceremony feel intimate and made us feel as ease. I would highly recommend her for your wedding!

Say "I Do" on the SunCoast's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! You and Craig wanted a romantic destination wedding, but planning the details from afar can be challenging. So glad we could make the process easier! All the best wishes beautiful lady,
    James Z. Married on 02/21/2022

Could Not Have Asked for Anything More

Say "I do" On The SunCoast provided a great experience on a special day. Our wedding was setup as a surprise for the Bride. Stacy worked with me to make a dream occasion. She made it as personalized as if I did it myself. Trust in her to make yours a special occasion. My wife was so taken back.

Say "I Do" on the SunCoast's reply:

We are thrilled the surprise was so happily received! It was a delight to work with you to make this personal, romantic and unforgettable. You will have stories to tell! Best wishes to you and your amazing lady.
    Mk Married on 02/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing wedding minister!!!! 100%!!!!!!

To everyone looking for a wedding officiant, STACY IS THE ONE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR!!! No doubts, dont think twice, dont get nervous about choosing her because she will make your wedding ceremony beautiful!
    She has so much patience even though our wedding was a bit crazy but she still makes it so calm and perfect! She is very responsive if you have any questions or worries. She even fix our marriage certificate even if we live from different state.
    Stacy thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts! Kostas and I are so thankful to have found you as our wedding officiant! You did a wonderful ceremony!

Say "I Do" on the SunCoast's reply:

Loved being a part of your intimate celebration! Your sister and brother-in-law wanted everything to be perfect for you and Konstantinos. I especially enjoyed that we both brought Christian and Buddhist references into the ceremony!

Your review warms my heart and reinforces my desire to continue celebrating with couples for years to come.
    Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!
    Pete G. Married on 02/12/2022

An absolute pleasure

Stacy is amazing from advise to actual ceremony; highly recommended professional

Say "I Do" on the SunCoast's reply:

Peter and Gabi, It was a joy to be with you on your wedding day! I was moved by your joy and by Peter wanting everything to be just right for his bride❤️ All the best wishes and blessings to you both! Stacy
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 02/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stacy is an excellent officiant

Stacy is upbeat and very knowledgeable of Anna Maria Island. Everything was done perfectly! Stacy took the tasks of getting our flowers and photographer, which eased our minds. The whole ceremony was flawless. Highly recommended!

Say "I Do" on the SunCoast's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to post this. You and Joe were a delight to work with and we could all feel the love surrounding at this simply sublime sunset ceremony. Wishing you both all the best life has to offer!
    Patsy Married on 01/21/2022

Perfectly meaningful

Stacy was the best. Her services were easily executed and the actual ceremony was perfectly beautiful. So grateful she made our event so meaningful to both of us. If you’re looking for ease and beauty she’s your person.

Say "I Do" on the SunCoast's reply:

Your family and friends were truly so excited for you both! Celebrating true love, friendship, commitment AND a great excitement for your future is a delight - best wishes always,
  • Sdswetland
    Sdswetland Married on 12/18/2021

Officiant-professional and helpful

Stacy communicated frequently before the ceremony. She asked many questions to get to know the couple and how their story began (which she later used in the ceremony). Stacy was kind and professional and assisted the bride and groom before and during the ceremony. She was calm, friendly and reassuring. I would recommend her services.

Susan,
    Thank you for taking the time to write this. Helps other families find an officiant to help make this most special day organized, fun and memorable! My best wishes to your family (especially Mr and Mrs Scott Swetland)!
    Leanne P. Married on 11/13/2021

Stacy is amazing!

All I can say is wow! We were completely blown away by Stacy. She is truly amazing at what she does and is such a ray of sunshine! She made the process so easy and was such a beautiful speaker - adding personal touches and ocean references in our beach wedding ceremony. She provided SO much more than I expected from an officiant. We hired her for our rehearsal as well and she just made everything go so smoothly. My nerves got to me a little prior to walking on our wedding day just thinking about how many eyes would be on me. She came stopped by and gave me a nice little pep talk and made me feel so comfortable. She also swung by the waiting area where my husband was and let him know how to grab my hands to help calm my nerves as well. Our families couldn’t stop raving about how wonderful she was. We will be forever thankful for her!!
    D Married on 10/10/2021

A True Gem

Look no further if you want to be married by someone who is genuinely passionate about what she does! Stacy is a natural orator, who can express her personalized sentiments about you as a couple in a beautiful way. We received lots of compliments on our ceremony from our guests. From the moment we chatted with her on the phone, you can tell she had such a positive and warm energy/vibe about her that put us at ease and as if we had been friends forever! She spent an hour on the phone with us getting to know us and then sent us a document with lots of different ideas of things we could do as part of the ceremony. And she offers to print out your vows or readings for you so you don’t even have to worry about forgetting anything! It was such a pleasure to work with her. This was one of the easiest parts of the whole wedding process! She was professional, communicative, on time, and was elegantly dressed for the occasion! I would highly recommend without reservation!

Say "I Do" on the SunCoast's reply:

It truly was a delight to write and perform your wedding ceremony! When I get to celebrate with two people who know how blessed they are to have found the right partner - the one they can’t imagine living without - it makes my heart sing. Your review is so heartfelt and I truly wish you and Fallon all the best life has to offer! - Stacy
  • Michele
    Michele Married on 09/24/2021

Wonderful Experience

Stacy was wonderful! Truly, she gave us such peace of mind and assured that our wedding was personal, warm, exactly how we wanted it, and special beyond what words can describe. I did not have a single care when it came to this very critical part of our wedding experience. You will be so grateful you made the decision to include Stacy in your most special day.
  • Valerie
    Valerie C. Married on 05/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stacy made our wedding ceremony so personal and special. Highly recommend.

Stacy at Say "I do" on the Suncoast officiated our wedding May 23, 2021 in St. Pete Beach and helped make our ceremony special and unique. She took the time in advance to learn about us and our relationship and used it during the ceremony.

Our wedding on the beach was far from cookie-cutter and Stacy executed perfectly. She nailed the tone and messaging we were looking for and also gave us a really cool idea for post-ceremony exit which made for a lot of fun and awesome photos. Stacy was highly professional and adept at officiated and also, she accepted the role on quite short notice (about a month out), which was so much appreciated. We highly recommend Stacy and believe the service was well worth the reasonable price.

Say "I Do" on the SunCoast's reply:

Enjoyed every minute of your celebration! You took the time to answer my questions so I could give you ideas and make it personal. I know you and Nick know what’s important and will build a wonderful marriage.

BTW- Nick’s wording for the wine ceremony was beautiful-so you gave me a gift to share with other couples!
  • Lisa
    Lisa G. Married on 05/09/2021

Highly Recommend Stacey!

Stacey was awesome! As our officiant, she guided us successfully through the process for a destination wedding in florida. She was very helpful and responsive! Our wedding was the most beautiful and memorable event! I highly recommend working with Stacey!
  • Lorie
    Lorie T. Married on 04/03/2021

Terranova Sandbar Wedding

I cannot say enough about the professional and personal experience we had with Stacy Pouty. She put us right at ease from the minute we met her. During this uncertain time and amidst the virus chaos, Stacy maintained calm and consideration and didn’t miss a beat. Her voice and warm style and grace were just the right fit for our gorgeous beach ceremony. I would highly recommend her service.

Lorie and John,
    Thank you so much! I enjoyed getting to know you both, learning about your love story and your families. Working on your vows together was a highlight. What a joy it was to celebrate with you - a needed respite from the panic we’ve all become accustomed to in recent weeks!
  • Katlyn
    Katlyn N. Married on 03/14/2021

AnnaMaria Island Sandbar Restaurant Wedding

Say I DO on the SunCoast Wedding was amazing to make my wedding come true!!! I would highly recommend them to anyone. Can't thank them enough for their work!
  • Alexi
    Alexi R. Married on 02/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Worked with me every step

Say "I do" on the SunCoast was recommended to us by our venue, and I am glad they were. Stacy made it easy and stress-free with many options to pick for our ceremony. It was nice that there were options and I got to pick the one that fit our marriage. Stacy interacted with guests at the rehearsal and before the ceremony and was always kindhearted and warm. And she put up with my crazy bridal party during the rehearsal when they were acting like kids on mountain dew. Can't thank this officiant enough!
  • Kate
    Kate G. Married on 02/11/2021

Fantastic!

Stacy Prouty was professional, easy to work with, and flexible. She assisted with picking out vows and even customized them for us, adding a little detail pertaining to us here and there. At the ceremony, her calm and friendly demeanor was a welcome presence for a nervous groom. I could not imagine a better officiant for our wedding!

Say "I Do" on the SunCoast's reply:

Thank you, Kate! You were a delight to work with. The ceremony and venue seemed just perfect for your mid-century modern style with the gorgeous gardens. And, you made an absolutely stunning bride! Wishing you and Andrew all the very best life has to offer—Stacy
  • Amanda
    Amanda G. Married on 01/01/2021

Perfect! Highly recommend!!

She made our wedding day absolutely perfect!! Very nice and professional! On the rehearsal day I made the mistake of having the wrong time and she came as soon as she could!
  • Debbie
    Debbie S. Married on 01/01/2021

Our dream wedding

My husband and I had a very small wedding ceremony on the beach. Yvonne was our officiant. She was very nice and pleasant. Our communication with Stacy was always timely. I would highly recommend Say "I Do" on the SunCoast!!

Hi Debbie and Robb,
    What a lovely couple you make! Yvonne and I truly enjoyed being a part of your special New Year’s celebration. Thank you for leaving us a review - your opinion is so appreciated!
illustration stars