The Studio B Photography

Atlanta, GA View map
$5,400 Most Popular Price

$5,400 Most Popular Price

We love eating sushi, taking naps, playing with our dog, and being sarcastic.

We got engaged after eight months of dating because we just knew we'd spend the rest of our lives together.

We got married in 2009 and know exactly what it’s like to go from the excitement of being engaged to plunging into wedding planning.

We began this business from the point of view of people who were getting married, and that focus has never shifted.

We are a team in the truest sense of the word and being husband and wife allows us to work together with an unmatched sense of understanding.

We pride ourselves on our responsiveness throughout the wedding planning process and are respectful of your time.

We are vendors who strive to make your wedding day easier, not more complicated. we have driven get away cars, made bouquets and even found lost wedding bands.

We are there to make sure that not only do you have beautiful pictures from your wedding day, but that you are actually able to enjoy it.

Years from now, you'll still be able to look back on the day you married your best friend.

The way he looked at you when he first saw you in that dress. The way your dad had the tiniest tears in his eyes when he danced with you. The way your mom beamed at you with such pride.

We'd be honored to be there on your wedding day and tell the story of your love through our images.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,950

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,400

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Proofs

• Polly
    Polly Z. Married on 08/07/2020

Amazing to work with, obsessed with my photos

My sister and I both used Studio B for our wedding photos and we couldn’t recommend them more. We are slowly trying to convince Rebecca to become part of our family :) She is incredibly easy to work with, flexible and independent – not to mention she’s hilarious (helps with awkward photo shoots!!). I’m obsessed with our photos – they are exactly what I dreamed of. She got every shot I wanted – from getting ready, to walking down the aisle, to 25-person extended family photos, to the special first dance, to the wild energy on the dance floor. She has the perfect mix of nailing the photo you’ll have framed forever, to the goofy candid ones. My husband and I are so happy we went with Studio B. You won't be disappointed!
  • Polly
    Polly Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing to work with, obsessed with my photos

Kim Married on 05/28/2017
    I am SO happy that we chose Becca with The Studio B Photography! She took our engagement photos and wedding photos and we could not be more pleased with how they turned out! We typically feel uncomfortable in front of the camera, but she was able to give us gentle guidance and make us laugh and feel completely comfortable. She responded quickly to emails throughout the planning process. She was on time, professional and provided top notch service. We highly recommend Rebecca and will definitely reach out to her for any photos needed in the future.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Kyle Michelle Weddings Kyle Michelle Weddings Wedding Planners

Becca & Matt are great to work with, friendly and professional!

Maria Thacker Events & Consulting Maria Thacker Events & Consulting Wedding Planners

The Studio B is great to work with and takes amazingly artistic shots. I highly recommend working with Becca.

Photography by Anna Rebecca Photography by Anna Rebecca Wedding Photographers

The Studio B portrays unique, gorgeous, and precious images that captures the love and excitement over the course of the day. They are awesome!!!

4403 Northside Pkwy Atlanta, 30327
Location of (The Studio B Photography)

The Studio B Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does The Studio B Photography include in the starting price?

The Studio B Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does The Studio B Photography offer?

The Studio B Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does The Studio B Photography offer?

The Studio B Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does The Studio B Photography offer for wedding events?

The Studio B Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend The Studio B Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

The Studio B Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding