Kyle Michelle Weddings

Mullica Hill, New Jersey View map Visit website

Kyle Michelle Weddings is a unique, one of a kind wedding planning service! Our services range from Day-of Coordinating to Full Wedding Planning, all customized to your specific needs. Let us help your vision become a reality!

Contact us for a free consultation!

267.253.7704

info@kylemichelleweddings.com

www.kylemichelleweddings.com

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

3,000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Tighler
    Tighler Married on 09/04/2021

The backyard Capri themed wedding of my dreams

Kyle Michelle Weddings and Events has helped my family with so many precious events including my baby shower, my mom’s 50th birthday party, Christmas party, and most notably my wedding. Each event has been incredible in its own right (thanks to their help) but I never would have been able to put on the backyard Capri themed wedding of my dreams with out them. Kristin and Sam helped me with nearly every detail. They took the time to truly understand my vision, jump on every call, answer every email, and research the most perfect line up of vendors that I loved. I had not a single worry the day of my wedding because I knew it was in the best hands possible and that every last detail would be managed exactly the way I wanted. Everything went seamlessly and my guests were transported to my very own slice of Capri. Friends who weren’t there had no idea my wedding reception was in my parents backyard. Now that’s a transformation! My wedding was one of the best days of my life and it’s all thanks to the ladies of Kyle Michelle Weddings. If you’re looking for planners that will go above and beyond for you and your event don’t look any further. You found them!
  • Lauren
    Lauren B. Married on 07/03/2020

Best of the best

WOW, pretty much sums up our entire experience with Kyle Michelle Weddings! From beginning planning 1 year ahead through the wedding (and beyond) KMW made the process absolutely seamless. The entire team was so attentive and accessible during the planning and helped ease any concerns. On the wedding day they ensured everything ran smoothly from early in the morning until the very end of the night. I honestly don't know what I would have done without them. THANK YOU for the absolute perfect day and wedding of our dreams. Kristin, Meghan, Sam and Erin you were a dream to work with! If I could do it all over I would chose Kyle Michelle Weddings every time!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Leigh Florist Leigh Florist Wedding Florists

We love working with Kyle Michelle weddings. They are everything you could want in a wedding planners, organized, professional and creative. Hiring Kyle Michelle is a great idea for all brides!

Charmed Life Ceremonies Charmed Life Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

Kyle Michelle Weddings is the last word in a smoothly-run, stunningly beautiful wedding. They are professional and responsive, and I heartily recommend them to everyone!

A Garden Party A Garden Party Wedding Florists

The Kyle Michelle Team is wonderful to work with! Fun, stylish, professional, organized & always smiling...we are already looking forward to our next event together. We know that it will be a great one with these ladies on our side! Any bride would be lucky to have these girls!

Mullica Hill, New Jersey, 08062
Location of (Kyle Michelle Weddings)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding