Leigh Florist

Audubon, NJ View map Visit website

$3,500 Typical Price

Leigh Florist is an experienced wedding floral design company, based in Audubon, New Jersey, that offers full-service and a la carte floral design options. Established in 1918, this charming flower boutique is now owned by Denise Leigh Herker. Denise and her team have a wealth of combined experience and knowledge that they utilize to create dream wedding florals, inspired by you.

With Leigh Florist, all of your floral design needs can be accommodated. Their full-service package includes customized event styling, stunning floral arrangements, and delivery and installation services. They offer thorough consultations to get to know you, your floral ideas, and your overall vision for your day. Whether you have specific blooms in mind or are starting from scratch, Denise and her team can guide you through the design process with minimal stress and maximum enjoyment. Their a la carte services include unique floral accents and personalized bridal party flowers, for those that wish to create an intimate wedding affair without losing the beauty that flowers bring. No matter your wedding vision, Leigh Florist are dedicated to creating breathtaking designs to enhance your special day. A selection of arrangements offered include:

• Bouquets
  • Floral preservation
  • Wedding signage
  • Greenery garlands
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$285

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$90

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$14

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$90

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$240

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Ashley
    Ashley J. Married on 02/26/2022

Beautiful florals

I by chance stumbled upon Leigh Florist, and something about their florals struck me as different. I grew up with 3 generations of women who loved flowers and a great grandmother who dried flowers in her basement and had 3 greenhouses in her back yard, so I’ve always loved flowers and I knew they were going to be a MUST on my wedding day. Denise and the team were great from start to finish. Multiple meetings throughout the way to be sure they got what I envisioned within my budget. They handled florals, decor, candles, delivery, setup and preservation for us, SO much value for our money. I loved our flowers and all the girls bouquets lasted over a week in vases after the wedding. I just got back my bouquet preservation from them and I was speechless. I’d highly recommend Leigh Florist to anyone out there. I’ll be sure to be a customer in the future.
    Erin G. Married on 02/09/2022

The Best Around!

The entire team at Leigh Florist is beyond incredible. They provide multiple different meeting and design contacts to help make sure that your day is planned perfectly. They made me feel so at ease with my crazy covid wedding and took my frazzled ideas and pivoted at each turn with me in an inspired way. The end result of the magic of this shop was enchanting. Delivery was exactly on time and installations at my venue were breathtaking. I could not recommend this florist team enough, they are the best of the best.
    Jessica B. Married on 10/30/2021

Amazing Experience!

Denise and team did a stunning job on our wedding florals. I booked them at the end of 2019 and they were super accommodating to our contract regarding some of my concerns about COVID 19 over the course of my planning. They were so easy to work with and such amazing artists! Their garden style arrangements truly have no comparison. Some of the flowers I was looking to incorporate weren’t great this season and the design decisions they made to accommodate my vision came out even better than I imagined they would. I couldn’t recommend them more, I will definitely be continuing my business with Leigh Florist in the future! Also check out their store in person, it’s adorable!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

30 photos · 02/26/2022
  • Allison & Justin
    59 photos · 04/25/2021

3 Sisters Soaps & Scents 3 Sisters Soaps & Scents Wedding Favors

What can I say, Leigh Florist is the best. Why? Denise knows flowers AND she listens to you. She takes in your ideas and turns them into something you didn't think could be possible!

Albert's Transportation Albert's Transportation Wedding Limos

Leigh Florist always does beautiful arrangements for Weddings and other events . They are well known with a good reputation. Going with established vendors for a Wedding is key.

Laura Leigh Photo Laura Leigh Photo Wedding Photographers

Denise always has amazing flowers!! I know that whenever I work with her the bouquets and arrangements are nothing short of amazing. Highly recommend her.

400 Amherst Rd Audubon, NJ, 08106
Location of (Leigh Florist)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding