20-500
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Phoenixville Foundry

Every event is an experience at Phoenixville Foundry

You’ve dreamed of this day. Now that it’s here, you just need the perfect location to set the stage. With just one visit to Phoenixville Foundry, you’ll know that you’ve found it. Blending the tradition of Old World industrial charm with stunning, chic modern interiors, the Foundry always adds just the right touch of romantic allure to every event.

Beautifully appointed, the Foundry can accommodate up to 500 guests offering first-class hospitality, professional planning services and modern amenities. We invite you to explore how the Foundry’s distinctive elegance can help you begin the journey of a lifetime.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Plated (1)
Server(s) (1)
Stations (1)
Tastings (1)

Alia and Caroline are fantastic! The entire team at the Foundry is so accommodating and easy to work with. This space was exactly what my husband and I were looking for. There was very little we needed to do in terms of decorating, because the building itself is so beautiful. It is truly a unique space and we received so many compliments on our venue choice.

Profile Picture Katrina, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Foundry made my wedding day something out of my dreams! It was perfect I fell in love with the staff and I already miss emailing them!! Everything I wanted they made possible! They were so professional and truly cared about my happiness! They wanted my day to be perfect too!! Truly can not say enough about how much I loved the Foundry and J.Scott Catering! One out of Five I give them a TEN!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lucy , 11/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Phoenixville Foundry Pricing

$2,500.00 Value | Promo Code: 2main
2017 April and May Saturday Discount on Facility-wide rental
#WWdadd03c316443e3c

16 ENDORSEMENTS
I've shot several weddings at the Foundry. I love the style and feel of the whole venue. It can be a challenge, but a great photographer can create some of the most unique, creative, and elegant shots from this amazing venue which can't be replicated anywhere else! One of a kind :)

Very polite and very easy to work with. Beautiful location and well organized. Would recommend to all! It was a pleasure to work with you!

Unique venue easy to reach and ample parking. The list of caterers are all great but the people who run the show are rock stars of service. Our clients love it!!!

The Phoenixville Foundry is such a beautiful and unique venue. Its one of our favorites. We highly recommend for any special event, especially weddings!

71 PROS I KNOW

Events

2 N. Main Street, Phoenixville, PA 19460   See On Map
610-917-8400 (phone)
Phoenixville Foundry is a wedding venue from Southeastern PA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Philadelphia, Chester County, and Delaware. Phoenixville Foundry is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Philadelphia, PA wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in unique modern chic weddings.