Phoenixville Foundry Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Chelsea
    Chelsea M. Getting married on 11/05/2021

Fantastic!

My fiancé and I are getting married at the Foundry in November 2021 and I can already tell it is going to run so smoothly! Ariane was a pleasure to work with getting the contract signed so quickly amid all the corona virus issues that have brought a lot of businesses to a halt. She was extremely responsive and was also able to help me meet my budget, which I am extremely grateful for. The Foundry is absolutely gorgeous and I cannot wait until my wedding day and am looking forward to the entire planning process!

Phoenixville Foundry's reply:

Chelsea, thank you so much for the wonderful review! It's our pleasure to be able to host your very special day and we're looking forward to it!
  • Lyssa
    Lyssa Y. Married on 07/31/2021

Beautiful space

My daughter fell in love with the Foundry but had to postpone her date twice due to Covid. The Foundry staff has been flexible with these changing times and now we are working with Rebecca as our planner and are very happy with her attentiveness.

Phoenixville Foundry's reply:

Lyssa - Happy New Year and thank you so much for your review!! We are honored to have been chosen as your daughter's wedding venue and can't not wait for her special day
    Chelsea Married on 07/31/2021

Making the best of our wedding experience during COVID

The Foundry worked with us on moving our date twice due to COVID. We are happy we chose The Foundry and we are looking forward to our wedding this July!
    Kayla P. Married on 06/20/2021

Amazing Venue!

We just had our wedding at The Phoenixville Foundry and we were blown away! They went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding day was perfect. They were responsive and knowledgeable through the entire planning process and made sure our wedding day ran smoothly. Our coordinator, Charlotte, took care of everything so my husband and I were able to enjoy our day, stress free. Our guests could not stop complimenting the beauty of The Foundry and how delicious the food was. We would highly recommend!
    Emily U. Married on 05/30/2021

We LOVE the foundry!

The foundry has been extremely attentive and helpful with rescheduling our wedding! We had planned to get married at the end of May but due to the virus we had to reschedule to a later date. Ariane and Scott have gone above and beyond to make sure we were happy with the date selected. We cannot wait to get married at the foundry, there really is no other venue like it!!!

Phoenixville Foundry's reply:

Thank you, Emily! We appreciate your wonderful review and we're looking forward to your May 2021 wedding!
    Lauren G. Married on 12/31/2020

Foundry Wedding

During these difficult times, the Foundry went above and beyond to provide us with the best experience for our wedding. We are beyond grateful.

Phoenixville Foundry's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Lauren! It's truly our pleasure to work with you on your special day!
  • Caroline
    Caroline C. Married on 07/25/2020

Thank you for making our wedding dreams come true

I can’t believe that we got to get married at the Foundry. Our original venue was not open due to covid, so we turned to the Foundry team for a last minute venue change. Ariane guided us through the entire process and was there with us on the day to ensure that it ran smoothly. She collaborated with all of our vendors and ensured that my groom and I were relieved of any delegating or decision making duties. The entire venue was picture perfect, clean, professional, and comfortable. Their grounds were manicured and filled with flowers. The food was spectacular, my only regret is that I didn’t eat more! The space was excellent for covid precautions, everyone felt spread out and had access to sanitizer and masks as they wished. I could not be more pleased and grateful for all their hard work, thank you for making our wedding dreams come true.
  • Allison
    Allison N. Married on 04/11/2020

Fantastic experience amid uncertain times.

We are thrilled to be working with the Phoenixville Foundry, especially Ariane Graham and Ashley Z., to throw our dream wedding. We were originally scheduled to get married in April, and Ashley was incredible with keeping us organized and on task, offering suggestions, allowing menu customization, and beyond. The Foundry itself is gorgeous, and everything we tasted from J. Scott Catering was delicious! The entire planning experience with Ashley was a breeze, and I never thought I would say that about wedding planning.
    When we unfortunately had to reschedule our wedding due to COVID-19, Ariane Graham was extremely helpful, organized, and understanding during a very confusing time for everyone. She stepped up to the plate, delivered unfortunate news with empathy, and helped us create a new plan of action for our wedding. I am just as excited for our July wedding at the Foundry as I was for our original April date. Thank you Ariane for helping us and so many other couples navigate these unfortunate circumstances!

Phoenixville Foundry's reply:

Thank you for the review! We are so happy to be able to help and do whatever we can to help out wonderful clients during this uncertain time!
    Scott S. Married on 02/07/2020

Helpful, thoughtful and patient staff! Amazing Experience

With the unforeseen circumstances around the Corvid-19 health crisis we were very worried about being able to host our wedding. Fortunately Ariane and Ashley at J Scott/The Foundry were amazing. They were flexible, worked with us to find a satisfactory change of plans and were really just empathetic nice people to work with. I already felt good about working with The Foundry but working with them through this crisis only served to reinforce and enhance my appreciation choosing J Scott and the Foundry. Thank you Ariane and Ashley!

Phoenixville Foundry's reply:

You are welcome! We are so happy to be able to help and do whatever we can to help out wonderful clients during this uncertain time!
  • Tifane
    Tifane V. Married on 10/13/2019

Effortless!

From start to finish, The Foundry team made our wedding vision come to life. Once we decided on our date, our wedding planner, Rachel made sure we were on track from initial planning, food tasting to the final days in spite of our busy work schedules. The venue holds one event per day which was important to us and made the day feel more personal. The venue needed little decor as the historical iron mill has been transformed into a breathtaking space inside and out.
    We had surprises for the guests throughout the event and Rachel was so helpful in coordinating it all, including an ordained Elvis for the ceremony, a surprise groom's cake to honor my husband and his Army buddies as well as another cake for my father's 75th Birthday!
    The Foundry made our day an unforgettable day for our family and friends for many years to come.

Tifane -
    Thank you so much for the review! It was a pleasure to work with you and we wish you and your husband all the best.
    Tory R. Married on 08/23/2019

The absolute best - hands down!

Beautiful venue, amazing coordinators and staff, delicious food (by J Scott Catering), and just an overall extraordinary, simple, stress-free process. From the day we walked into the Foundry we knew it was the perfect place for us. Ariane and Rachel made everything way too easy; they handled the tough tasks so my husband and I didn’t have to. I cannot say enough about how amazing our wedding experience was; from the day we started planning to the end of our big day. I HIGHLY recommend.

Tory,
    Thank you for the review. It was truly a pleasure working with you and we're honored you chose the Phoenixville Foundry for your special day.
  • Lisa
    Lisa Married on 12/08/2018

Fantastic day at memorable venue

My husband and I could not recommend the Phoenixville Foundry more. The space is elegant but not ostentatious. It's plenty spacious (our wedding had 230 guests), and the catering (J. Scott Catering) is excellent. Jaime and I had both our ceremony as well at the reception on site. With a good florist (we will review the wonderful Jessa Sommerfield of Sommerfield Designs separately), the Foundry provides a gorgeous ceremonial space. Lastly, our coordinators - Ariane Graham and Tessa Narins - were supremely organized and efficient. They also replied to all questions and concerns timely and courteously. Furthermore, the Foundry features tons of excellent indoor and outdoor photographic vantage points. Among my favorites is the upper level, where you can capture the stunning cylindrical crystalline light fixtures in the backdrop. Do yourself a favor and book this place!
    R Married on 07/21/2018
    Incredible! Fabulous! Perfection! This venue is a one-of-a-kind, unique, chic, elegant, and memorable location for a wedding and other corporate and private celebrations. JScott Catering and its professional staff did everything expected of a first-class company to meet and exceed our expectations. All food was prepared and cooked to order on-site. Everything was fresh and top shelf in both preparation and presentation. Ten servers circling each table with freshly-cooked food could not be matched! As the parents of the bride, we couldn't begin to process all the compliments we received from our guests. Most importantly, the newly married couple were treated like royalty from the minute they stepped onto the property. All of this was possible because of two of the most attentive, kind, and knowledgeable event planners we could have had. Ariane and Tessa are first-class and top-notch in every way. Thank you Phoenixville Foundry! Thank you JScott Catering! Thank you Ariane and Tessa! Ron and Sandie
    Alesha Married on 04/15/2018
    Alia and Caroline were absolutely awesome!!! For the most part I spoke with Alia and she was THEE most down to earth person. I would call/email them and they would respond in a timely manner, sometimes within minutes. Any time i was freaking out about something, they always had a resolution and made me feel good by the end of the conversation. It was such a pleasure working with them. I will miss you guys!!!
    Katrina Married on 11/18/2017
    Alia and Caroline are fantastic! The entire team at the Foundry is so accommodating and easy to work with. This space was exactly what my husband and I were looking for. There was very little we needed to do in terms of decorating, because the building itself is so beautiful. It is truly a unique space and we received so many compliments on our venue choice.
    Lucy Married on 11/16/2017
    The Foundry made my wedding day something out of my dreams! It was perfect I fell in love with the staff and I already miss emailing them!! Everything I wanted they made possible! They were so professional and truly cared about my happiness! They wanted my day to be perfect too!! Truly can not say enough about how much I loved the Foundry and J.Scott Catering! One out of Five I give them a TEN!

Lucy,
    It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Justin! Thank you so very much for your kind words! We will miss you as well but please stay in touch. We would love for you to visit when you're in the area. Congratulations to you both from your dear friends at Phoenixville Foundry!
    Sincerely,
    Caroline
    Rachael Married on 10/28/2017
    Literally the perfect venue in every single way. It was the first place we visited and I fell in love. Caroline & Alia are on top of EVERYTHING. They are so easy and even fun to work with! The venue speaks for itself, amazing ambiance, beautifully lit, stunning pictures, the list goes on and on. The caterers they work with are both fantastic and you wont go wrong with either one. Everything about our wedding night was even better than I imagined it would be and everything ran so smooth and effortlessly thanks to Caroline & Alia! If you don't book the Foundry you truly will be missing out!!

Rachael,
    Thank you so much for your very kind words! It was so much fun and a pleasure working with you both to make your special day magical! You both looked amazing and what a fun evening not only for you but your guests as well. Best wishes to you and Bob.
    Katie Married on 09/15/2017
    My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Foundry last month, and everything was absolutely incredible. Our guests are STILL talking about it! A celebration that memorable doesn’t happen without talented, dedicated people behind the scenes. Alia and Caroline were great to work with, accommodating in every way and very helpful as I planned our special life event; they offered advice on everything from how to set up the room to other vendors that have served their clients well in the past. The Foundry itself is a gorgeous venue, both inside the facility and the grounds outside- especially the Schuylkill River Trail bridge that they can light up for you for photos! We were happy to support a local business in our town, and I can’t recommend this venue highly enough! Many thanks to the Foundry staff for helping us to create such a memorable day!

Katie,
    Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you both to plan such a momentous day! We wish you all the very best on your new adventure and please stop by to see us anytime! Congrats!
    Julie Married on 05/27/2017
    Beautiful venue! The space had both feminine and masculine qualities that are appealing for everyone. Great staff to work with and make everything stress free!
    S Married on 01/15/2017
    The foundry was beautiful and unique. Alia and Caroline were so helpful in the planning process and made everything easier. They were flexible with my schedule and were always there to answer questions. I got nothing but compliments from my quests about the venue. They worked so smoothly with the caterer and other vendors that the day of was flawless.

Phoenixville Foundry's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you both on your Winter Wonderland wedding! It was fun seeing the fusion of your cultures come together and make for a wonderful day. Congratulations once again.
    Courtney Married on 01/14/2017
    The Phoenixville Foundry was such an amazing, beautiful venue and I am so glad we chose it for our wedding. Guests thought the wedding was so elegant and the site makes for beautiful wedding photos. Alia and Caroline were so helpful and accommodating. They helped ensure that my wedding day was perfect. I highly recommend this venue to any couple getting married; definitely worth the money.

Phoenixville Foundry's reply:

Thank you Courtney for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and Will on your specail day. I'm so happy it was everything you dreamed it would be! When you are home visiting, pplease stop by and say Hello. Congratulations once again!
    Karen Married on 12/31/2016
    If you aren't already sold on the Phoenixville Foundry solely by it's gorgeous atmostphere, let me tell you how much more it is than that!

My fiance' and I visited the Foundry before anywhere else on our list. We were obsessed with this amazing and unique space and ended up booking it immediately! We even had our engagement photos made there 3 months later!

Over the next 9 months, I began conversations with the wonderful ladies that run the events at the Foundry, Alia and Caroline. I mainly communicated with Alia, who is genuinely one of the nicest and most wonderful persons I have ever met. Having someone so creative and helpful by my side as I planned my wedding was priceless. Every question and every idea I emailed her was answered within a day. By the time my wedding arrived, she was visiting me in the bridal suite so see how I was doing and help calm my nerves. She became a sweet friend that I'm sad I can't email 10 times a day now that our wedding is over!
    Alia was just the tip of the iceburg. Every single staff member made me feel stress free and excited as they did EVERYTHING for me the day of! The decorations were set up beautifully and the food and service were beyond expectation!

Another aspect of this venue I loved so much, was the ability to use the outdoor sculpture garden for our ceremony at no additional charge. So many venues charge an arm and a leg for every square foot. I loved having so much of the indoor and outdoor space free for us and our guests. Now that the wedding is over, I am hearing non-stop how much people loved our venue. It is truely like nowhere else and people will remember it!

I can't go all day about my love for the Foundry. They are caring, creative, and professional. Every step of planning and every moment of my rehearsal and wedding was incredible. If you get married here.... invite me! I want to go back! ; )

Phoenixville Foundry's reply:

Karen and Simon, what an adventure it has been to work with you both. You are so much fun and we had a blast planning every step of your day! We take pride in our work and we're very happy that your day was more than you imagined! We will cherish the friendship that has grown and hope that you will come back often to visit and stay in touch! Congratulations once again from your friends at the Foundry!
    Caroline Married on 11/19/2016
    Not only was the Foundry the perfect venue for us but they were also the most helpful and attentive throughout the whole process. Their attention to detail, accommodation, and friendliness, etc. were top notch. The Foundry staff allows you to be creative when you want to be and provides a lot of structure when you don't want to be creative, which was great for us. Caroline and Alia are the best in the business and made our day perfect.
    Lauren Married on 11/12/2016
    Most amazing, magical place with helpful, patient, and kind staff! Thank you times a million!!
  • Lisa
    Lisa Married on 11/05/2016
    We were happy with everything at the Foundry. The place is spectacular and the people where wonderful and easy to deal with. Thanks