Nearby Vendors to Consider

About CinemaCake Filmmakers

We are storytellers, telling the story of your life and business. From weddings to social events, branding sizzle reels to corporate identity films, CinemaCake's award-winning films will create lasting impressions for a lifetime and make sure that your company's message sticks.
Best Videographer in Philadelphia 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011,

Blu-Ray (1)
DVD (1)
SD Card (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)

Working with Sheryl and Dave was one of the best decisions we made, period. They are fun, kind, professional and most informative. The wedding video was beyond our expectations as it was everything we had hoped for and more. We relived the wedding of Elizabeth and Christopher from beginning to end and it was captured beautifully. I will call them immediately for the next family wedding without hesitation. Who you work with matters! THEY ARE THE BEST!

Profile Picture Beth, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Definitely a MUST to hire Cinema Cake. They were so professional and fun to work with throughout the time before the wedding. We added on to have our rehearsal dinner taped to add to the wedding video which really added such a nice and memorable touch! The day goes by so fast and watching and re-watching the video makes it so much better. We will always remember how special the day was in years to come since we have this video. The quality is amazing too! Really, the best in the business! Thanks Cinema Cake for making our dreams come true!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Emily, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband and I were instantly moved to tears the moment we started watching our wedding “coming soon” trailer just DAYS after our wedding. Everyone tells you that the whole day flies by and we are so fortunate that we now have the opportunity to go back and relive this once in a lifetime celebration. Just in the two minutes of this sneak peek we knew that working with Dave, Sheryl and the entire CinemaCake team was one of the best planning decisions we could have made. Leading up to the wedding, the planning process was very easy with their team. They hosted us at their office to get to know us as a couple and find out what is most important to us for our big day. On-site at the wedding they were on top of everything! Dave even worked his magic and got us onto someone’s boat! I could tell they were documenting every special moment all night long yet they were never intrusive of the moment they were capturing. We cannot wait to watch our full wedding story once it is complete and I just know it is something we will forever be grateful that we have! Thank you, thank you!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Emily, 4/28/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

CinemaCake Filmmakers Pricing

Redeem In-Store
Upgrade to Blu-Ray for $500
#WW6a5f8e189d207593

37 ENDORSEMENTS
Dave and the staff at CinemaCake take it to another level. Simply watch some of their amazing work, and you will understand that their wedding films are simply amazing!

CinemaCake's films are incredible! We could watch them every day. They are always well done and keep us glued to the screen.

A master of wedding cinematography, Dave Williams has helped move the wedding video industry to artistic heights. With available same-day edits, gorgeous quality and a great editing style, their product offers couple’s a truly wonderful visual experience from their wedding day. They have lots of experience working here at the Foundry and can capture the couple utilizing the venue’s features to enhance the film.

As a wedding professional, you get to know the best in the business. When it came time for my own wedding day, there were some vendors that were just "must-haves." CinemaCake was one of them. There is simply no other filmmaker in the marketplace that comes close. And you are just that - filmmakers - not wedding or bar mitzvah videographers. Filmmaking is a talent, a craft, an artform. And as I watch my film, I am reminded of what an artform this is - and how exceptional you are as artists. There are so many nuances that one does not even pick up on in the first, second, or even fifth viewing. I can watch this over and over again - and it's not because I am in it (because I have watched several of your wedding films over and over again and I don't even know these people). It's because it is so well crafted - beautifully shot, creatively organized and edited, just thoughtful all around. You master the craft. Dave, Sheryl, Matt, Jon, Angel - thank you for your artistry in creating something that our whole family will watch with love, pride, and joy for years to come. xo Jen Creed Rego

208 PROS I KNOW