Collegeville, Collegeville, PA 19426 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Tag Visual

Why is everyone making wedding videography so difficult? It's really quite simple...you want an amazing video that you'll be proud to share on social and still be excited to watch decades from now, but you don't want someone annyoing, obtrusive or overly expensive to create it. We get it!
We believe that you shouldn't have to pay for your video months or years in advance so we only require a small deposit. We also believe that being directed like an actor on your wedding day by some dude who calls himself a "cinematographer" is annoying and unnecessary, so we stay in the background and do our thing. Finally, we don't think you should have to wait forever to receive your video. We guarantee two weeks or less for your highlights AND your full video. Creatively simple - that's our promise!

• TLJ Studios

Videos 6 Videos

168 Reviews for Tag Visual

• Cara

Cara · Married on 10/04/2020

Great communication, amazing videography!

Pat and his team were amazing! I was very thorough in researching all of my vendors and was so pleased when I found Tag Visual. Their pricing was easy to understand and had no gimmicks. Pat is great with communication and planning the videography for the wedding was completely stress free and simple. And let me tell you, planning a covid wedding is full of stress and headaches, but Pat did not give me any issues. He showed up early, got all the shots we wanted, and we barely noticed he was there. For me, having a wedding video was never a question it was a must. Everyone says your wedding day goes by fast. Well, to me it went by faster than any day in my life. Having a well-made highlight and full video was one of the most important things to me. I showed my family the highlight video (which was ready less than two weeks after the wedding) and they said it looked like a Hollywood movie trailer. And they said they didn’t even know that there was a videographer there. Trust me. When you plan a whole year for a wedding that feels like it is over in 2 seconds you are going to want a high-quality professional video. Tag Visual is the best!

Sent on 12/13/2020

Kelly S. · Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing!!!

Pat filmed our wedding and I couldn’t be more happy with how everything turned out. He was so kind and really made me feel at ease from start to finish. He sent me the highlight video the very next day and the full video shortly after!! If you are looking for a videographer, Pat from Tag Visual is who you want!

Sent on 10/01/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Tag Visual Pricing

Tag Visual Price Rates

Tag Visual FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2995.00
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    SD Card
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

1 Real Wedding

• Annie Hosfeld Photography Wedding Photographers

Pat is the ultimate professional: he is hardworking, excellent at his craft and most importantly: a joy to be around. He's fun and easygoing and my brides and groom's just love him. Highly recommended.

• Jaci Downs Photography Wedding Photographers

Tag Visuals is truly an amazing team!! Their style is unobtrusive and creative, which is critical when hiring a videographer. Some videogeaphers bring obnixious lights and are very disruptive. They are professional, friendly and fun, always there to capture the moments of this joyous occasion. Most importantly, they provide high quality video within a short time of your event, with a beautiful recap that is unique to your day. For the past 10 years they are at the top of my list when recommending a videographer and each client couldn't be happier with their services!!

• Jaci Downs Photography Wedding Photographers

• Collegeville Collegeville, Pennsylvania, 19426 See on map
    215-791-8451 (Phone number)
    2158281522 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Tag Visual)