Tag Visual Reviews

162 | Collegeville, PA

162 Reviews for Tag Visual

• Natalie

Natalie Giannetti · Married on 07/10/2020

Amazing Quality & Great to Work With!

Tag Visual Media was amazing to work with on our wedding day! My husband and I wanted to make sure that our Videographer was personable, nice, creative and easy to work with considering they are by your side the entire day! We worked with Pat and he was wonderful! Very nice and easy to work with! He added creativity and ideas throughout the day of great shots for our video that my husband and I were more than welcome to try (it's all about the best shots)!

When we received our highlight video we were blown away! It captured the important aspects of the day. When we received our final wedding video, we were speechless! It was absolutely beautiful. It captured the entire day and the most important moments! It was truly amazing!

We 100% recommend Tag Visual Media. You won't be disappointed with the quality of work and just overall how easy they are to work with!

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 02/16/2020

Don't miss out on Tag!

My husband and I knew that we would love the footage captured by Tag Visual as his sister used them for her wedding almost 3 years ago but... WOW!  We truly were blown away.  Pat was beyond accessible to answer any questions that we had throughout the entire process and even gave us guidance on the amount of time that would be necessary for them to be there the day of.  Most companies are looking maximize the total amount on your invoice where Pat was trying to maximize our positive experience with his company! David was the videographer that captured footage for us on the day of and he was beyond incredible.  He was attentive, sweet, and willing to get any footage to help make our video everything we could possibly want and more.  Thank you, Pat and David for creating a highlight video and 90 minute video of our wedding day that we can cherish for the rest of our lives.  Highly recommend Pat and his team for all of your video needs! :)

Sent on 03/15/2020
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 01/18/2020

Amazing video!

Tag Visual was very professional, responsive and did an amazing job with my daughter's wedding!  We received the highlight video 1 week after the wedding and 2 weeks later the entire video!  They captured the day beautifully!  I would highly recommend Pat and his team!  You will not be let down!!!

Sent on 11/18/2019

jamie · Married on 12/07/2019

Amazing Quality and Personalities!

My husband and I would recommend Pat and his team one thousand times over! Once I came across Tag Visual, I didn’t need to look any further. They were super responsive and they are one in the few who provide a highlight video along with full length footage and trust me, you want that!!! Not only is it a great, straight forward package but the quality is amazing! Our highlight video was absolutely perfect, we have gotten SO many compliments! The way Pat and his team added the speeches with certain parts from the day flowed so amazing! The full length video is just as awesome and it’s almost 2 hours so you really get to relive your day and it’s the best feeling! Within 2 weeks we had all our footage back, when others take months!!! Some people will say you don’t need a videographer and those people are so wrong! Every wedding needs one and it should be Tag Visual!

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Angela

angela donatelli · Married on 12/06/2019

Fantastic video!!

Pat was absolutely amazing to work with, he was super easy to communicate with prior to the wedding. On the day of the wedding he didn't even seem like he was there (in a good way). He stood back and didn't ask anything from us - what a relief to have one less thing to worry about ! We just got back our highlight video it was amazing ! People are saying it's the best they have seen!! Ty Pat!!

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 11/22/2019

10/10 would recommend!

When my husband and I were planning our wedding, we knew one thing for sure - we NEEDED a videographer. It was so important to us to have someone there that would capture the special and funny moments that inevitably slip right past you throughout the night. Tag Visual, especially Pat and Matt, were extremely kind, responsive and professional. We received the highlight video only a week after the wedding and the entire video 10 days after the wedding! Matt captured everything so perfectly and I cannot praise their work enough. People will tell you to save the money you would spend on a videographer and use it for something else - DO NOT LISTEN TO THOSE PEOPLE. They do not know what they are talking about. My husband and I will cherish this video and the memories it helps us relive for years to come. Thank you, thank you, thank you Pat and Matt! We will highly recommend you to anyone looking for your services.

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 10/18/2019

Amazing!

Holy cow Pat exceeded our expectations and we recieved our highlight video AND full video all within the week after our wedding! The highlight video was perfect to share with our friends and family on facebook and everyone raved about how amazing it was. I highly recommend Tag Visual, Pat captured moments we missed and it's great to be able to look back and relive our wedding day :)

Sent on 10/27/2019

Kelsey Noss · Married on 10/05/2019

Pat is amazing!

My wedding planner had given my husband and I Tag Visual's information and hiring him for our wedding was the best decision we made! Pat was amazing and extremely easy to work with! From the morning wedding prep to the dance party at the reception, Pat captured it all! He worked alone (in the package we purchased), but he captured everything from different angles and had a drone, which made for great footage! The editing was so well done and the turn-around time is super quick! I have watched the highlight video/full video multiple times already and it still brings me to tears! I would recommend Pat to anyone who wants to relive their wedding day for years to come!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Linda Passaro · Married on 09/20/2019

Quality Work

I used Tag Visual for my son’s wedding in Nov ‘18 on the reference of a friend. I was so pleased with the quality of his work. I used Pat again for my daughter’s recent wedding Sept ‘19. He did an amazing job capturing great moments that we will cherish forever. You won’t even know he’s there. He’s a pleasure to deal with. His response time to emails or calls is quick. As well as the turn around time for the recap and full videos. Please if you’re hesitant I would definitely recommend Tag Visual to relive one of the most important days of your life. You won’t be disappointed. Quality work, very professional, you’ll watch the recap video endlessly. He’s that good!!! Happy wedding planning.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Brian Zeigler · Married on 08/24/2019

Above and beyond and then some!

Pat at Tag Visual went above and beyond and then some. He was able together the most amazing 4min video that we could share with friends on Facebook. In addition, he put together a full video for us. His rates are affordable and he turned everything around in 5 days! Love love love love love. This was the absolute best decision we made for our entire wedding. Absolute professional. Thank YOU! Brian & Nicky

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Jillian

Jillian Tyson · Married on 08/03/2019

Top of the line videographer!!

We are forever grateful we chose Tag Visual Media as the videographer for our wedding! Initially we, like many couples, were on the fence about hiring a videographer. Then, Tag Visual Media was recommended to us by another couple who had them capture their wedding. After watching their wedding highlight reel we knew this was the only team we could trust. From the moment we contacted them, Tag Visual Media was quick to respond, and extremely helpful. The day of the wedding went flawlessly! Less than two weeks after our wedding we received our very own highlight video. To say it exceeded our expectations is an understatement. Watching our video took our breath away, and brought joyful tears to our eyes. Our videographer, Matt, captured all of our important moments without us even noticing. Tag Visual Media provided us a way to relive the best day of our lives any, and every, day of the year.

Sent on 08/15/2019

Michelle · Married on 07/26/2019

Fantastic experience!!

Our wedding photographer recommended Pat, and we are so glad Pat was our videographer! Throughout the planning process, Pat was quick to respond and helpful in answering our many questions. He completed our highlight video within a week, capturing all of our favorite memories. We've watched the highlight video numerous times, and our friends and families have commented how much they love it too! The longer video was thorough and provides a great way to relive the day for years to come. We'd highly recommend Pat!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Madelyn

Madelyn · Married on 07/20/2019

Great Experience!

Tag Visual did such a great job with our videography! They even surprised us with a second videographer day-of as a thank you gift for my husband's military service! They got my highlight video to me while I was on my honeymoon and I haven't stopped watching it since! I would definitely recommend Tag and his team!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Megan Maslar · Married on 06/22/2019

Fantastic!

Tag Visual was great! Very professional and timely with everything from the very first email to the final video. We had wanted a videographer to be background and didn't want anything staged. That is exactly what Matt, our videographer, did. I never even knew he was there and he got things we didn't see. Our highlight video was PERFECT. Happy tears all around! I am so glad we hired Tag. Worth it 100%.

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan Hampton · Married on 06/12/2019

Best in the business

I would not go with anyone else for videography! Matt shot our video on wedding day and did such an amazing job. Pat and Matt are so easy to work with and reasonable for the great quality of video that you receive! We received our highlight video back within a WEEK of the wedding and the full video within TWO WEEKS. Our highlight video caught all of the emotions of our day and the full video is like reliving our special day all over again. As bride and groom we didn't get to see a lot of things that happened that day, and the day goes by SO FAST, but watching the video we were able to relive everything! We are so glad to have these videos to remember our day for years to come.

Sent on 01/21/2020

Jeanna · Married on 03/16/2019

Beyond incredible!!

Pat shot our matron of honor and brother’s wedding video so when it came time to plan our wedding, there was no question that we were contacting Tag Visual. From the first email, Pat is simply the best. He is extremely responsive, professional and all about capturing your special day. And that he did!!! He was an absolute pleasure to work with. He showed us little things he capture (like a group of photobombers) right after it happened. Our highlight video was incredible. We watched and shared it so many times. Everyone was blown away! That was until our full video was complete, which we had in less than 2 weeks. In the beginning of this process, we were on the fence about having a video for strictly financial reasons. But now that the wedding is over and the video is complete, Pat’s work made us wonder why we ever questioned cutting the videographer. We are so glad that we chose Pat, and are beyond grateful that he so perfectly captured our day.

Sent on 04/25/2019

Rasha · Married on 11/17/2018

Literally the best

Tag is literally the sweetest , most talented guy . He captured our story and every special moment during the wedding with a big smile on his face . Could not be any happier with the turn out of my video . Brought tears to my eyes . You are so great

Sent on 11/21/2018
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 11/10/2018

Tag Visual Media is absolutely AMAZING!!!

We don’t even know where to start with Pat and his team! From the days leading up to, the day of, and even 6 months after our wedding Pat has been AMAZING!!!!! Pat and Dave did a fantastic job filming every step of our wedding day from start to finish capturing every memory and detail. Both Pat and Dave did such a great job of just blending right in during each setting they were in during getting ready, at the ceremony, and the reception while still not missing a moment from our day! We loved how well both Pat and Dave worked with each of us and our photographers as well. They will capture your day absolutely BEAUTIFULLY as they did for us!! From the very beginning, Pat has been extremely easy to communicate with and he was always very prompt with his responses to us and any questions or requests that we had. We enjoyed interacting with Pat and his team during our wedding day and we were so impressed with the many things they were capable of doing to capture our day in many different ways!

We have heard many people say that they are either on the fence about booking a videographer on their wedding day or that it isn’t always in their budget, but we can say that you will be very glad that you did and we highly recommend Pat and his team to be a part of your wedding day! You will not regret having the highlight video and your full wedding day captured on film to cherish for a lifetime! Pat and his team did such a great job editing and putting together both videos for us. We even contacted Pat 6 months after our wedding to inquire about changing some clips in our highlight and full wedding video. Without even asking a question, Pat was extremely willing and happy to do whatever we asked and for that, we couldn’t be happier or more appreciative! Pat always made sure we were happy and we know he will do the same for anyone he works with. Thank you again Tag Visual, for playing such a huge roll in our day and capturing every moment so beautifully!

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 10/20/2018

Tag Visual is the best

Tag Visual is the best. Pat was great to work with. He did a great job on my wedding video. I loved it especially the trailer.

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 10/19/2018

You want to hire Tag Visual Media!

If you’re on the fence about a videographer, take my advice and (1) definitely get one and (2) hire Tag Visual Media. I am so glad we did. Why do you need TVM? Our wedding was a blur for us. We had so many people to greet, there was a lot happening throughout the day, and when it was all said and done, I couldn’t wait for our photos to see how beautiful everything was…enter TVM. Some photographers (ours included) take weeks or longer to get you your photos and then there are so many to go through that it takes a while before you have anything to share with people (especially if you have an unplugged wedding). With TVM, you lose the wait. You get to relive your wedding within 2 weeks! We got married in peak fall wedding season and Pat and his team had our video to us within the scheduled time frame and it was wonderful! The way they arranged our highlight video was absolutely perfect. For us, it wasn’t just a bunch of clips throughout the day all strung together; it was a well thought out compilation of the day and we loved it! We had a choreographed first dance and they even gave us a mini video of that to share too. You cannot go wrong with Tag Visual Media. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Kathleen · Married on 10/06/2018

If you are looking for a videographer, look NOO further. We were originally on the fence whether we wanted a videographer. That was until I saw a friend's highlight video and we immediately knew we needed to book them!

We were in touch with Pat, who was so easy to work with. From the very beginning we were at ease. The day of the wedding, there was only 1 person filming, but he managed to capture EVERYTHING! Looking back at the video, It seems like there were 5 different shooters capturing our wedding.

We received our highlight video and full video within a week of the wedding! Watching the highlight video, Pat managed to capture all of the greatest parts of our wedding. He featured parts of our vows, speeches and the party. The 4 minute video was honestly like a movie and we could not be happier. As a bride, you miss so much on your wedding day. Getting to watch and re-live the full video is something I will cherish forever.

We only got married 2 weeks ago, and I've probably watched our highlight video 50 times. I'm so happy to have these memories for the rest of our lives and so happy that Pat and Tag Visual were able to capture our perfect day.

Another great feature, we only had to pay a deposit up front and the remainder of the payment was not due until we received the video after the wedding. Paying for the wedding on our own, this was such a huge help!

Honestly, hiring Tag Visual was hands down my best decision in wedding planning. You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Tag Visual's reply:

So glad we could make you happy Kathleen! You're such good people and we loved spending the day with you and Nick. All the best!

Rod · Married on 10/06/2018

Love Love Love!

Tag was amazing from start to finish!!! Our videographer's name was Dave and he did such a great job capturing every moment of the day! We barely noticed he was there all night which is just how we wanted it to be. Also, the 3 minute video and full video they put together were both delivered to us within 1 week from our wedding date!!! It was so quick we loved getting to see it. I also liked how their videos aren't cheesy like most of the ones out there; they keep it fun and light. Highly recommend using them!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Michelle · Married on 08/18/2018

We used Tag Visual for our wedding and can't imagine there is anyone out there doing it better. This is a very talented, experienced, and professional team and they provide a great finished product. We're so glad to have our video to remember our day, and we're so pleased that the finished product is something we can proudly share with our family and friends. The video truly captured the emotions of the day perfectly. We confidently recommend Tag Visual to everyone we know. Thanks again guys! Great work!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Tag Visual's reply:

So nice of you to take the time to write a review, Michelle. Congrats on an amazing wedding. You made is so easy for us!

Shannon · Married on 07/21/2018

Pat Taggart and his team at Tag Visual absolutely gave me something to lay a lifetime. On a day that goes by in a blink, they brought it back to me to watch over and over again and it’s truly magic! First off, the highlight video was amazing- they captured moments I never even knew happened so that was so exciting to see for the first time. When you think your not doing anything special they’re still filming and catch some of the best stuff and I absolutely loved that. The moment Matt got there (Tag Visual Team Member) got to where I was getting ready I immediately was nervous and asked okay what should I do and he simply said just do your thing like I’m not even here. That’s exactly what I did and he just quietly captured everything! At the reception he was up on ladders all around the outskirts of the dance floor capturing different groups of people from different angles! I also want to say I really did my fair share of research and by far Tag Visuals was the most reasonably priced I could find- this affordable price still came with above and beyond service! Thank you Tag Visuals- My day was nothing short of amazing and I’m so glad you were able to capture it for us! - Shannon Matz

Sent on 07/13/2018

Tag Visual's reply:

Thanks so much for the awesome review Shannon! So grateful that you two trusted us with your wedding. Matt loved spending the day with you!

sarah · Married on 07/14/2018

I cant say enough wonderful things about Pat, Matt and this company!
    I was hesitant to go through with an wedding videographer but after seeing the footage, it is 1000% worth every single penny! You pay SO much and plan for over a year for this day (which also happens to be one of the most special of your life) and it all happens so quickly you tend to forget or miss out on special moments throughout the day. Now I can look back on my video and relive the entire day start to finish AND get to see things I didn't experience such as watching my best friends walk down the aisle before me! I know this video will be cherished for many many years to come and I look forward to sharing it with my family and my future children.
    So if you needed to read a review to convince you to get a videographer, this is it....
    Now if you need a review to convince you to book TAG as your videographer this is ALSO it b/c throughout the entire day and night, Matt was SO professional and I got so many wonderful compliments on how "sneaky" he was with his shooting. We didn't even know he was there half the time! He worked so well with my photographer and was super pleasant and punctual.
    Matt is also a FABULOUS editor. My god our highlight reel is spectacular! As well as our 2 hour long, full length, edited and cut video of the entire day.
    I am so thrilled with this company and couldn't say enough wonderful things about them! So book them! You WILL NOT be disappointing!
    (Another tidbit of advice is to book them for your entire day- it's a bit pricey but SO worth it to see all of the dancing and watching your guests enjoy your night. Make it work with your budget!)

Sent on 07/25/2018

Sarah,
    Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review! Your words mean a great deal to us. We spend zero time trying to convince people why the should get a video because we never want to sound “salesy”, so thanks for making the case for us. We wish you and Jerry all the best!