Tag Visual Reviews

1 User photo

Tag Visual 1

Rasha · Married on 11/17/2018

Literally the best

Tag is literally the sweetest , most talented guy . He captured our story and every special moment during the wedding with a big smile on his face . Could not be any happier with the turn out of my video . Brought tears to my eyes . You are so great

• Susan

Susan · Married on 10/20/2018

Tag Visual is the best

Tag Visual is the best. Pat was great to work with. He did a great job on my wedding video. I loved it especially the trailer.

• Erin

Erin · Married on 10/19/2018

You want to hire Tag Visual Media!

If you’re on the fence about a videographer, take my advice and (1) definitely get one and (2) hire Tag Visual Media. I am so glad we did. Why do you need TVM? Our wedding was a blur for us. We had so many people to greet, there was a lot happening throughout the day, and when it was all said and done, I couldn’t wait for our photos to see how beautiful everything was…enter TVM. Some photographers (ours included) take weeks or longer to get you your photos and then there are so many to go through that it takes a while before you have anything to share with people (especially if you have an unplugged wedding). With TVM, you lose the wait. You get to relive your wedding within 2 weeks! We got married in peak fall wedding season and Pat and his team had our video to us within the scheduled time frame and it was wonderful! The way they arranged our highlight video was absolutely perfect. For us, it wasn’t just a bunch of clips throughout the day all strung together; it was a well thought out compilation of the day and we loved it! We had a choreographed first dance and they even gave us a mini video of that to share too. You cannot go wrong with Tag Visual Media. I highly recommend them!

Kathleen · Married on 10/06/2018

If you are looking for a videographer, look NOO further. We were originally on the fence whether we wanted a videographer. That was until I saw a friend's highlight video and we immediately knew we needed to book them!

We were in touch with Pat, who was so easy to work with. From the very beginning we were at ease. The day of the wedding, there was only 1 person filming, but he managed to capture EVERYTHING! Looking back at the video, It seems like there were 5 different shooters capturing our wedding.

We received our highlight video and full video within a week of the wedding! Watching the highlight video, Pat managed to capture all of the greatest parts of our wedding. He featured parts of our vows, speeches and the party. The 4 minute video was honestly like a movie and we could not be happier. As a bride, you miss so much on your wedding day. Getting to watch and re-live the full video is something I will cherish forever.

We only got married 2 weeks ago, and I've probably watched our highlight video 50 times. I'm so happy to have these memories for the rest of our lives and so happy that Pat and Tag Visual were able to capture our perfect day.

Another great feature, we only had to pay a deposit up front and the remainder of the payment was not due until we received the video after the wedding. Paying for the wedding on our own, this was such a huge help!

Honestly, hiring Tag Visual was hands down my best decision in wedding planning. You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Tag Visual's reply:

So glad we could make you happy Kathleen! You're such good people and we loved spending the day with you and Nick. All the best!

Rod · Married on 10/06/2018

Love Love Love!

Tag was amazing from start to finish!!! Our videographer's name was Dave and he did such a great job capturing every moment of the day! We barely noticed he was there all night which is just how we wanted it to be. Also, the 3 minute video and full video they put together were both delivered to us within 1 week from our wedding date!!! It was so quick we loved getting to see it. I also liked how their videos aren't cheesy like most of the ones out there; they keep it fun and light. Highly recommend using them!

Michelle · Married on 08/18/2018

We used Tag Visual for our wedding and can't imagine there is anyone out there doing it better. This is a very talented, experienced, and professional team and they provide a great finished product. We're so glad to have our video to remember our day, and we're so pleased that the finished product is something we can proudly share with our family and friends. The video truly captured the emotions of the day perfectly. We confidently recommend Tag Visual to everyone we know. Thanks again guys! Great work!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Tag Visual's reply:

So nice of you to take the time to write a review, Michelle. Congrats on an amazing wedding. You made is so easy for us!

Shannon · Married on 07/21/2018

Pat Taggart and his team at Tag Visual absolutely gave me something to lay a lifetime. On a day that goes by in a blink, they brought it back to me to watch over and over again and it’s truly magic! First off, the highlight video was amazing- they captured moments I never even knew happened so that was so exciting to see for the first time. When you think your not doing anything special they’re still filming and catch some of the best stuff and I absolutely loved that. The moment Matt got there (Tag Visual Team Member) got to where I was getting ready I immediately was nervous and asked okay what should I do and he simply said just do your thing like I’m not even here. That’s exactly what I did and he just quietly captured everything! At the reception he was up on ladders all around the outskirts of the dance floor capturing different groups of people from different angles! I also want to say I really did my fair share of research and by far Tag Visuals was the most reasonably priced I could find- this affordable price still came with above and beyond service! Thank you Tag Visuals- My day was nothing short of amazing and I’m so glad you were able to capture it for us! - Shannon Matz

Sent on 07/13/2018

Tag Visual's reply:

Thanks so much for the awesome review Shannon! So grateful that you two trusted us with your wedding. Matt loved spending the day with you!

Genna · Married on 06/30/2018

WOW! If you are reading this and considering booking- stop now, book them and then come back- you will not be disappointed. We were blown away by TAG Visual team from the start. It was so easy to plan what we wanted, and leading up to the day we knew we were in good hands with Pat editing and Matt videoing! Matt was such a pleasure to work with (and honestly I think the biggest compliment to him is that we forgot he was there!!!) He captured the most beautiful moments from our ceremony to reception. Within a week we had our highlight video, just when we started going through wedding withdrawal!! Our highlight video was everything we could've asked for and MORE! A week or so after that we had our full video to share with family/friends and we couldn't ask for anything more. Thank you TAG for capturing our memories for a lifetime!

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2018

Pat and Matt were the ultimate dream team. From day one, Pat made everything so easy (especially with his pricing structure). He set expectations perfectly. Matt was our day of person and we couldn’t of been happier with the end result of our highlight video + wedding film.

Taylor · Married on 05/18/2018

Tag visual is unbelievable!! They really did such an amazing job on our video! They are super friendly!! Everyone talked about how much they loved the video and couldn’t stop watching it!! I would totally recommend them for your wedding! I’m obsessed thank you guys for being so awesome and catching all the best moments of our special day!

April · Married on 05/12/2018

I'll start out by saying I couldn't have been more wrong about having a videographer for our wedding. To me, I thought I would be paying for something I truly didn't want in the end - WHAT?! Do yourself a favor and learn from my mistake of thinking that. You want a videographer for your wedding, and you want Tag Visual! We were recommended by a co-worker of my mom's. After watching her highlight video and really liking it, we reached out to Pat about our wedding. From beginning to end, he was very professional and organized. Our videographer, Matt, was great as well! When we were on our honeymoon, we got an email with our highlight video (and watched it right away, of course)! Then, two weeks after the wedding, we got the full video. I can't even guess how many times I've watched the highlight video, and we plan on watching the full video every year on our anniversary. It's a really great way for us to still feel like we're re-living our wedding day. Pictures are definitely great, but our video from Tag Visual is way more valuable to me, simply because of how it literally puts us right back in the moment and lets us feel like we're still there

Sean · Married on 04/21/2018

I would highly recommend Tag Visual. They were super easy to work with, very friendly, and the videos turned out great! My wife has watched the highlight video about 200 times so far. We just got the full video DVD's and have had our friends and family over to watch them - everyone loved it and were impressed with the quality and all the moments they caught. The quick turnaround was also a plus!

Jim · Married on 04/14/2018

While it may be unusual for the father of the bride to write a review about a videographer my experience with Pat was that positive! As a bystander watching all the organized chaos Pat stood out right from the start for both his calm and professionalism. Throughout the day he was always there, not right in the middle of things, but in the right place at the right time. He even went so far as to advise and reassure my wife and I about other aspects of the wedding. And, most importantly, the finished product was amazing! The trailer was so well done... I strongly recommend that anyone considering a video of their wedding reach out to Pat!

Charlie · Married on 02/17/2018

Pat and his team are true professionals that made our wedding day one that will truly last forever. We were treated like family from our initial conversation with Pat and their non-intrusive style throughout the wedding day was remarkable. It's a no brainer to choose Tag Visual for your big day if you want a company who really cares about capturing moments you will cherish for a lifetime. Thank You TAG VISUAL!

Andrea · Married on 11/18/2017

We absolutely LOVE our wedding video from Tagvisual. They did an amazing job capturing all the candid, priceless moments of our day, all with us barely knowing they were there. Pat was awesome to work with from day 1. Our videos were delivered so quickly and any edit requests we had were accommodated as well. Highly recommend!

Janelle · Married on 10/28/2017

if you think you don't need a wedding video, think again. Pat's work is truly amazing, and you won't regret getting your Tag Visual wedding video! Our wedding day took an unexpected turn when our photographer called out sick, but Pat remained calm and continued to get beautiful shots. He has a talent for capturing key emotional moments during the wedding day and making it all look seamless in both the highlight and full wedding videos. Pat gets it all done with one videographer, yet makes it look like the work of multiple people. He was basically invisible during our church mass, but got up close shots to catch us in the most crucial moments. Pat even kindly captured a few still shots that we loved from our wedding video; his angles really unique and creative. Tag Visual went above and beyond to make our wedding memories better than we could have hoped for!

Tag Visual 2

Stevie · Married on 09/30/2017

5 out of 5 starts for 121 reviews doesn't lie! If there were 10 out of 10 stars that would be the number to pick! Alright ladies (and those few gents doing this part of the wedding planning!) TAG visual was AMAZING. One of my very good friends recommended this company after her wedding. I watched her highlight video and loved it so I booked then right away. If you're like me, a videographer wasn't quite in the budget....MAKE IT. You will NOT regret having a video of your big day! The nice part about TAG is it's a deposit first, and then you don't pay the balance until AFTER the wedding. Pat was FANTASTIC at telling me what I needed to do and reaching out right before the wedding to go over time frames. Ryan showed up on time ready to shoot and spent 9 hours filming. He was FANTASTIC. Great personality and knew just what to do, we couldn't be happier. I REALLY recommend this company to capture all the moments you might miss while attending to everything on your big day, you really won't be dissapointed!

• F

Frank · Married on 09/09/2017

Booking Tag Visual for our wedding was undoubtedly the right choice. From our initial conversation with Pat to the lightning fast turnaround of our video, it was truly a stress-free and professional experience. Our guest still cannot stop raving about how amazing the recap video turned out, which is their signature. You will not be disappointed by choosing Tag Visual, trust me!

Barrett · Married on 08/11/2017

We had gone back and forth about whether or not to get a videographer for our wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made! Pat shot a friend’s wedding and we were familiar with his work. He is extremely talented, super fun to hang out with and makes you feel comfortable all day. From the beginning he was extremely responsive, organized and easy to work with. He gave us a beautiful highlight film and full length video that captured the emotions, feelings and intimate moments of our wedding in such a beautiful way. He was EXTREMELY quick, it was the second day of our honeymoon and he already had our highlight film ready for us to view. We’ve watched the video at least once a week and enjoy it more and more each time. We can not recommend Pat and Tag Visual Media enough, you get to leave your wedding with an amazing video and new friend!!

Catherine · Married on 08/04/2017

We were recommended to Tag Visual Media by a family member. From the moment I reached out Pat he was so responsive and helpful throughout the contract process. The day of the wedding was perfect! Matt came and captured all the special moments of our day. We could not be happier with our video and choosing Tag Visual Media! Would definitely recommend to all future brides !! :) Thank you so much Tag Visual!

Dawn · Married on 06/10/2017

Tag Visual came highly recommended by another family member and we thought we would give them a call. I have to say that this team did not disappoint. They were by far the easier vendor we worked with during the entire planning process of our Son's wedding. Professional, accommodating and easy to contact, they delivered everything as promised! The wedding short video brought tears to many eyes and captured the entire day beautifully! The full length DVD is something that we will all cherish. Again, great job to Pat and his team! Thanks for a job well done! Mike and Dawn

Bobbi · Married on 06/03/2017

The best wedding decision I made was hiring Tag Visual to capture our day. Pat did a phenomenal job on our video. The highlight video he made brought everyone to tears! Everyone who watched it raved about it and many said it was the best wedding highlight video they have seen. Overall, extremely happy. Thought Pat was professional, easy to work with and his price is comparable and worth every penny!

The best part of hiring Pat is how quickly he gives you your video back. We received ours 9 days after the wedding. With our family and friends still in excitement of your wedding- it was perfect timing. No one wants to see a wedding video 2-3 months later- by then your wedding is old news!

You won't go wrong hiring Tag Visual!

Brianna · Married on 11/19/2016

Pat is AMAZING!

He was a gift from our bridal party and was my favorite part of our wedding day. Pat is such a nice guy we wanted him to put down his camera and be a guest at our wedding!

He is almost unnoticeable the entire day but captures everything!

His turnaround time too is extremely quick.

He is my go to referral for al brides!

Sarah · Married on 11/05/2016

I booked TAG Visual for my wedding after seeing their great work at a friends wedding. From the moment I reached out, Pat was so responsive and helpful, talking me through the process and giving me some recommendations when I had questions. The day of the wedding went incredibly smooth- Pat showed up and captured all of the special moments of the day, and I barely knew he was there. He blended into the crowd so well and was able to catch some really special moments. We were still coming down from the "wedding high" when we received an email from him a just few days later- while still on our honeymoon- that our highlights video was done. It was such an incredible video that I think I spent an hour that day watching it over and over again, reliving the moments. We got so many compliments from family and friends that it was one of the best videos they had ever seen! Two short weeks later, we received the full wedding video on both a blu-ray and a flash drive. It was a joy to watch some of the parts of the day that seemed a blur, and the quality of the entire thing was top notch. I would recommend TAG Visual to anyone in a heartbeat!