PO Box 1236, Skippack, PA 19474 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 21

About TLJ Studios

TLJ Studios is a traditional wedding videography company based out of Skippack, Pennsylvania. For the past thirteen years, they have been producing video memories throughout Eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware. TLJ Studios will capture your celebration of love to look back on for years to come. They recognize that a wedding takes months of planning and happens so quickly. Allow TLJ Studios to help you treasure each detail, big and small, of your special day.

TLJ Studios offers four wedding packages starting with the basic package and working up to the Red Carpet Premiere package, which provides top-of-the-line services. From the private pre-ceremony moments to your reception, and everything in between, TLJ Studios will be there to capture everything. The videography services provided to you include:

• Additional hours
full2s

• Videos 14

87 Reviews for TLJ Studios

Katie · Married on 06/09/2018

Tom was such a pleasure to work with. He did a beautiful job capturing our special day on video. He was very organized and easy to talk to leading up to the wedding day. He was very punctual and was there early to get ready prior to our first look. Tom stayed until the reception ended like he said he would. When I received the highlight video I literally cried(happy tears) and smiled for the whole thing. It was so beautiful. He made it flow so smoothly and made it match the beat of the music. I then received the actual wedding video in the mail a few days later and I cannot stop watching it. Tom is so talented at capturing such special moments during the happiest day of my life. If I have another event where I need a videographer I am definitely having Tom do the event. I would HIGHLY recommend him! He is great at his job!

Brianna · Married on 09/09/2017

We had Tom film our Wedding Day September 2017 and let me just say that I couldn't be more pleased with EVERYTHING!!! The quality of service from start to finish with Tom was super easy and amazing! Our Wedding Highlight Video & our actual Wedding Video is absolutely breathtaking! The quality is unreal! Tom was very easy to get in contact with before and after the Wedding Day. He was so responsive to every email I sent even though I sent quite a few :)! Tom was very professional throughout this whole experience and sooo easy going and easy to talk with! He helped me pick the package that was right for me and the day of the wedding he got there earlier than everyone else to capture all of the little details about our wedding! My Husband and Mother were a little unsure at first about getting a videographer but after seeing the video they said it was worth every single penny! I knew all along that it would be! All in all, Tom was everything that I ever wanted and hoped for for my wedding day! Reviews like mine and others made it super easy to make one of the BEST decisions on our wedding day! So, if your thinking about getting a videographer for your wedding day look nowhere else other than TLJ Studios! Trust me (I was a very picky Bride :)) you will not be disappointed and being able to relive your wedding day over and over again with the best captured moments is such an amazing feeling! Thank you so much again to the best Tom at TLJ Studios for making our wedding day run so smoothly and making us and everyone else feel so comfortable! It was like you weren't even there but you sure made an amazing video! Thank you again!!!

TLJ Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 999.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,299.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Meredith Manor
    Meredith Manor Barn & Farm Weddings

TLJ studios is a truly professional videography company. They are non-intrusive while getting the best video of the day without even knowing they are there. We have referred and endorse these professionals because they are great to work with, easy going and the end results for the clients is a great video of the day that will be cherished and last as a lifetime memory.

• Master Disc Jockey Entertainment & Photo Booths
    Master Disc Jockey Entertainment & Photo Booths Wedding DJs

TLJ Studios does amazing work. Tom is a true professional and master of his craft. Master Disc Jockey Entertainment highly recommends TLJ Studios.

• Sound Choice Disc Jockeys, Inc.
    Sound Choice Disc Jockeys, Inc. Wedding DJs

TLJ is a pleasure to work with, and the final product is stellar.

• PO Box 1236 Skippack, PA 19474 See on map