About TLJ Studios

Award Winning Cinematography

Your long and carefully planned day will be over in a flash.  You will be inundated with sights and sounds the entire day.  Nothing allows you to both preserve and revisit the memories of your day like a well produced video.  It also allows you to share your day with family and friends, as well as future generations.

TLJ Studios is a premiere wedding cinematography service. We are a 5-time winner of the Bride's Choice Awards and received a best-of cinematography pick on theknot.com for 2013 and 2014.   With over 600 weddings filmed, we can provide you with excellent wedding-day service and a high quality edited DVD that you will truly cherish for the rest of your life.

We use state-of-the-art HD DSLR film cameras and professional wireless audio systems for superb picture and sound quality.  Imagine a high quality wedding photo - at 30 frames per second.  That is the level of quality we achieve for each and every client!

Please visit www.tljstudios.com for the latest demo samples, packages, frequently asked questions, and more.  Keep in mind that the packages are merely starting points for your convenience. Every wedding is unique - feel free to customize!

Call us today!

Short Form (1)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Client Revisions (1)
Slideshow (1)

Absolutely loved working with TLJ studios. They are professional and organized. Never felt invaded by the camera, they just fit into the flow of the whole day. Can't wait to see our video when it's finished! I know it's going to be amazing.

Profile Picture Dayna, 7/8/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Traditional, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

Absolutely loved TLJ Studios. They did an amazing job with our video. The day of the wedding, Tom did a great job with the before the ceremony portions. You didn't even know he was there. My husband, our families and I were very pleased with how the video turned out.

Profile Picture Sam, 5/19/17, 2 Reviews

My Photo Album

7 Photos

14 VIDEOS

6 ENDORSEMENTS
TLJ studios is a truly professional videography company. They are non-intrusive while getting the best video of the day without even knowing they are there. We have referred and endorse these professionals because they are great to work with, easy going and the end results for the clients is a great video of the day that will be cherished and last as a lifetime memory.

TLJ Studios does amazing work. Tom is a true professional and master of his craft. Master Disc Jockey Entertainment highly recommends TLJ Studios.

TLJ is a pleasure to work with, and the final product is stellar.

I have worked with TLJ several times and always a great experience!! Its important for your vendors to work together, coordinate parent dances, and other formalities throughout the event. TLJ has always been very professional and has even offered us a copy of work we have done together to help with demonstrating our performences. Tom and his staff are real pros, and always make for a great event!!

I'm a mobile DJ and I have worked at hundreds of weddings over the years. I've worked with a lot of videographers and seen countless wedding videos. Without hesitation, I would say that Tom's work is by far the best I've ever seen. I remember being absolutely floored the first time I viewed one his wedding DVD's. The sound and video quality is amazing - 100% hi-res digital. Tom plugs directly into the DJ's system so the music, announcements and speeches are crystal clear. Each special moment is captured beautifully and arranged in chapters that are easy to navigate on the DVD. Tom doesn't put in any cheesy special effects like I've seen on other videos. He lets the story present itself without getting in the way. If you're on the fence about hiring a videographer, just take a look at his work and you'll hire him immediately. From a professional standpoint, Tom is really great to work with and he has a great rapport with his clients. Needless to say, I HIGHLY recommend TLJ Studios.

Events