TLJ Studios Reviews

TLJ Studios 2
TLJ Studios 3
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 04/05/2019

Tlj studios is the best. Book now!

I am so happy we chose TLJ for our wedding videographer! Tom captured all of the important moments and special details of our day. The video is very personalized and so many friends and family told us the video brought them to tears! Pricing was also super reasonable and I am so happy we have a special memory of our day to look back on! When wedding planning I was on the fence about hiring a videographer but now I think it was one of the best decisions I made throughout the process! Definitely check out TLJ studios for your wedding day!

Sent on 07/09/2019
    TLJ Studios 4
    TLJ Studios 5
    TLJ Studios 6

Ryan Pilconis · Married on 01/12/2019

Excellent!

Thank you to Tom for an excellent job on our wedding video. Tom was very flexible in designing our plan, and customized it to meet our specific needs. The sound and picture quality were superb, and he managed to capture the spirit of the day on film. I was particularly impressed with how he filmed our first dance and the dancing at the reception. He has my highest recommendation!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Kateera Vecchione · Married on 10/05/2018

Highly recommend!

Just received our highlight video yesterday . WOW! Tom did an incredible job! My husband and I were very pleased.

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Molly

Molly Hoeflein · Married on 09/15/2018

One of the best parts of our best year ever

TLJ Studios was responsive, flexible, affordable, and an amazing quality! Tom was the videographer for both mine and my sister's weddings this year and we both had incredible experiences with him. One of the things that stands out most to me about Tom was the attention and care he paid to the details of our day. I'll never forget before our ceremony when he stopped my husband and I tell us how much he loved the architecture of our venue and how beautifully the shots were turning out so far. Knowing that he was excited about what he was doing and was putting care and attention into every second made it possible for me to totally relax and actually forget there was even a camera there for the rest of the day. That was EXACTLY what my husband and I were hoping for - totally unobtrusive. The quality of the deliverables from TLJ are amazing. The opening credits and scene selection on the full edit make it so exciting every time the DVD starts to play. An incredible way to remember one of our most incredible days. We cannot recommend TLJ Studios highly enough :)

Sent on 03/06/2019

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/08/2018

So Happy With TLJ!

We are SO HAPPY that we decided to go with TLJ Studios for our wedding video! We loved seeing everything caught on video and were able to live our big day over again! At the start of our wedding planning, we were leaning toward not having a videographer because so many people told us that they watched their video once and haven’t seen it for years. We just got it last week and we have watched it three times! Our favorite day was so happily captured and the footage was just so amazing! Tom didn’t miss a thing, and it was only him at our wedding! My mom and I were bummed that we weren’t able to attend the cocktail hour because it took her and my bridesmaids the entire hour to bustle my dress, so when we watched the cocktail hour in our video we couldn’t have been happier! We got to see all of our hard work paid off from the displays to our food choices in the cocktail hour without being there!

While my husband and I were getting our bridal party photos, it started to drizzle. My husband put his hands over my hair but seconds later Tom had an umbrella out and ready for us! He is very prepared.

We cannot believe how much we missed during that day because we were so busy, so it warmed our hearts to see everyone having fun dancing and interacting. Now we have something so special to look back on where all our friends and family were together with us.

The final product was well worth the wait; we know that TLJ Studios took their time to put our video together because of how well it flowed. So many different angles were caught and they were in perfect order!

Don’t skip out on a videographer. More importantly, don’t skip out on TLJ Studios as your videographer!!

Thank you so much Tom!

Kaitlyn & Marc

Sent on 05/07/2019

Hannah · Married on 09/01/2018

Excellent Affordable Videographer!

If you're looking for a reasonably priced, high quality videographer for your wedding, look no further than TLJ Studios. We used Tom for our Labor Day Weekend wedding last fall and couldn't be more happy with the result. Tom was responsive, punctual and an absolute joy to have around on the day of the wedding. The video has turned out beautifully and we can't wait to enjoy it for years to come. Thank you Tom!!!

Sent on 01/09/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 08/25/2018

Excellent! Would highly recommend!

From the beginning we were very pleased with Tom & the team at TLJ for our wedding videography. We met with Tom prior to booking and were very happy with his service and communication throughout. Our videographer was Brad and all editing was done by Tom. We were married August 25th, 2018 at Northampton Valley Country Club. Brad was very nice to deal with on our wedding day. He arrived early and was very professional and courteous. He gathered amazing footage and Tom completed the editing. We are thrilled with the outcome if our finished video, it is so amazing to be able to relive our wedding day for years to come! Together Brad and Tom really captured our day perfectly. Between the communication, professionalism, footage obtained and affordability I would highly recommend using TLJ to capture your wedding day!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Megan · Married on 06/30/2018

Tom is the best of the best! My husband and I were not sure if we wanted to hire a videographer-weddings are so expensive! We decided to at least look into it. I found TLJ online as a top-rated wedding videography studio and decided to at least meet with Tom. He came to meet us in the middle of our locations, and clearly explained every price and detail to us. One thing he said that stuck with us: One day, your parents, aunts, uncles, etc. will not be here anymore, and getting to hear their voices and relive those memories will be the best thing. That was it for us, we were hooked! It was the best decision possible!
    Tom made sure to keep in contact with me as our wedding got closer. He went over last-minute details and was accommodating to everything we wanted. We all felt a little funny having a camera there, but after 5 minutes, we didn't even know he was there! Our highlight video and full wedding coverage was so amazing and beautifully put together. We highly recommend TLJ studios for your big day!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Allie · Married on 06/30/2018

Wedding day

My husband and I went back and forth for awhile about the idea of getting a videographer for our wedding day because we weren’t sure if it was worth it and we were also trying to be cost effective. We decided last minute to do it and we are so glad we did! Tom has been so easy to work with from the start and is always happy to answer any questions throughout the entire process (I had many!). Our videographer was Brad on our wedding day. He was so nice and captured amazing footage throughout the entire day and night of our wedding. He blended in the whole time and it all felt so natural which is exactly what we were looking for in a videographer. I am so glad we decided to go with TLJ Studios for our wedding day!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Cortney · Married on 06/23/2018

Highly recommend

We could't be happier with our experience and video. We found TLJ online and loved the sample videos that were posted. Our highlight video is better than we ever could have imagined. There are moments on the videos that we didn't even know had occurred. Tom was a pleasure to work with and our videos are something we will always treasure. We'd make this decision again in a heartbeat and would highly recommend TLJ.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Katie · Married on 06/09/2018

Tom was such a pleasure to work with. He did a beautiful job capturing our special day on video. He was very organized and easy to talk to leading up to the wedding day. He was very punctual and was there early to get ready prior to our first look. Tom stayed until the reception ended like he said he would. When I received the highlight video I literally cried(happy tears) and smiled for the whole thing. It was so beautiful. He made it flow so smoothly and made it match the beat of the music. I then received the actual wedding video in the mail a few days later and I cannot stop watching it. Tom is so talented at capturing such special moments during the happiest day of my life. If I have another event where I need a videographer I am definitely having Tom do the event. I would HIGHLY recommend him! He is great at his job!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Brianna · Married on 09/09/2017

We had Tom film our Wedding Day September 2017 and let me just say that I couldn't be more pleased with EVERYTHING!!! The quality of service from start to finish with Tom was super easy and amazing! Our Wedding Highlight Video & our actual Wedding Video is absolutely breathtaking! The quality is unreal! Tom was very easy to get in contact with before and after the Wedding Day. He was so responsive to every email I sent even though I sent quite a few :)! Tom was very professional throughout this whole experience and sooo easy going and easy to talk with! He helped me pick the package that was right for me and the day of the wedding he got there earlier than everyone else to capture all of the little details about our wedding! My Husband and Mother were a little unsure at first about getting a videographer but after seeing the video they said it was worth every single penny! I knew all along that it would be! All in all, Tom was everything that I ever wanted and hoped for for my wedding day! Reviews like mine and others made it super easy to make one of the BEST decisions on our wedding day! So, if your thinking about getting a videographer for your wedding day look nowhere else other than TLJ Studios! Trust me (I was a very picky Bride :)) you will not be disappointed and being able to relive your wedding day over and over again with the best captured moments is such an amazing feeling! Thank you so much again to the best Tom at TLJ Studios for making our wedding day run so smoothly and making us and everyone else feel so comfortable! It was like you weren't even there but you sure made an amazing video! Thank you again!!!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Rose · Married on 08/26/2017

Tom did an amazing job capturing the beautiful moments of both of our children's weddings. Our son's wedding was nine years ago, and his wedding video has brought us, our family, and friends tremendous joy reliving that beautiful day. For our daughter's wedding this past summer, Tom again did a phenomenal job capturing all the details of the big day. We are extremely pleased!

Sent on 03/01/2018

Lauren · Married on 08/19/2017

Tom was absolutely wonderful to work with. He was quick, efficient, and responsive. He made us feel at ease during the planning and on the day of our wedding. The amount of great shots he got without being conspicuous was unbelievable. Our highlight video was just incredible!!! So well edited and put together. So glad we booked with TLJ Studios!!!!!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Angelisa · Married on 08/12/2017

We had a great experience working with Tom for our wedding! He was very easy and professional to work with from start to finish. Our highlight video could not be better! He perfectly captured the special moments from the day and it brings back so many memories for us. It is so great I want to keep watching it over and over! I cannot wait to receive the full video (it is en route to us) but I know the quality will be top notch from watching our highlight. Thank you TLJ Studios!

Sent on 03/11/2018

Dayna · Married on 07/08/2017

Absolutely loved working with TLJ studios. They are professional and organized. Never felt invaded by the camera, they just fit into the flow of the whole day. Can't wait to see our video when it's finished! I know it's going to be amazing.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Sam · Married on 05/19/2017

Absolutely loved TLJ Studios. They did an amazing job with our video. The day of the wedding, Tom did a great job with the before the ceremony portions. You didn't even know he was there. My husband, our families and I were very pleased with how the video turned out.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Adam · Married on 04/08/2017

We are SO lucky to have found TLJ Studios. He offered us a package for video and photo with a team of photographers he works with for our wedding. Our photographer Jewellea's Photography was absolutely amazing and worked very well as a team with Tom. After pouring through videography sites, we knew that their style was exactly what we had in mind! Tom our videographer did an incredible job being 'invisible' on our day (as opposed to the Steven Spielberg crews so often seen at weddings these days!). He was extremely professional and prompt with replies in the beginning stages of hiring and gathering information, and made choosing TLJ Studios an easy decision. Prices were very reasonable, but more than anything, I loved the videos I saw on the website of the work they've done in the past. We can't stop watching our video. It not only captures so many of the important moments of the day, it also features the unique music video style of TLJ Studios that I first fell in love with. Hands down one of the best choices and investments we made for our big day. Throughout the day, the team was respectful and kind... We loved working with them. Can't say enough good things about TLJ Studios.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Pamela · Married on 09/03/2016

Tom is great! He captured every moment of our big day perfectly and we hardly noticed he was there! He is so nice and was really easy to work with leading up to and after the wedding. We love our wedding video and the highlight is especially amazing - we know we will be watching both for years to come!

Sent on 05/20/2017

Michelle · Married on 07/23/2016

TLJ Studios was recommended to me by my sister in law. Tom and his crew did the video for their wedding and it was flawless! There was no doubt that I would choose them to video our wedding! We recently got our video clip and the raw footage. It captured our day perfectly. Tom was a great person to work with.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Becky · Married on 07/16/2016

My husband and I cannot recommend TLJ Studios enough! Tom was extremely flexible and worked with us to make sure our video was exactly what we were looking for at a price that did not break the bank. The video that we received captured our day in such a special way and allows us as well as our families to relive our wedding day over and over. I can't count the number of people who commented that our video brought tears to their eyes, which speaks Tom's skills. We could not be happier with our decision to have Tom capture our wedding day.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Jocelyn · Married on 07/15/2016

Tom was an amazing videographer! My husband and I were unsure if we even wanted to get a videographer for our wedding. We decided to go ahead and look for one in our price point and we found Tom! Tom was wonderful throughout the entire planning process. The day of the wedding, we barely knew he was there. He was not invasive at all, yet he captured all of our beautiful moments! Tom sent us our highlight video and we could not believe how amazing his work was! He captured every single moment of our day and put it together in an incredible 9 minute video. I watched the video about 15 times in the first week because I can't stop reliving our day. I sent the video to friends and family and every single person has boasted about how incredible his work was! I have already started recommending him to friends that are recently engaged!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Linda · Married on 06/18/2016

This is the only way to capture every moment of your very special day. TLJ Studios will provide a product of high standards and they are very professional to work with. They quickly answered every phone call. We saw the quality of this studio's work by viewing wedding videos of 2 other family members. The special effects were awesome. Watching our video is like viewing a well-made film of our love story. Photographs do not compare to the live events captured on film. It was well worth the added expense.

Sent on 02/23/2017
  • Taryn

Taryn · Married on 05/21/2016

I would highly recommend TLJ Studios for wedding videography! We are SO pleased with the video that Tom created for us and are so happy we made the decision to work with him on our wedding day! He was a pleasure to work with from day 1 and provided us a high quality video that we look forward to watching for years and years to come! I chose to work with Tom because I really liked the style of the videos I saw on the site, but I must say that the pricing was also reasonable compared to other vendors in the area - so add another check in the plus column for that!

Sent on 02/01/2017

Stacey · Married on 04/16/2016

TLJ Studios/Tom did a FANTASTIC job as our wedding videographer. He was very responsive to emails and did a great job capturing every special moment from the day. The video was such a hit that my best friend used him for her wedding as well. I would highly recommend TLJ Studios if you are looking for a wedding videographer.

Sent on 07/18/2016