TLJ Studios Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Jessica S. Getting married on 12/10/2021

Excellent Experience

Tom was wonderful to work with! We are so happy we hired him.
    Jessica S. Getting married on 12/10/2021

Excellent Experience

Tom was wonderful to work with! We are so happy we hired him.
  • Lauren
    Lauren F. Married on 07/12/2021

We would HIGHLY recommend!

Tom was absolutely wonderful! He was easy to work with during the wedding planning and he was extremely responsive! On the day of the wedding, he and his partner captured EVERYTHING but you never even knew that they were there! He did such a fabulous job putting everything together and the final products allowed us to relive our day all over again. My husband and I are so pleased that we were able to have Tom at our wedding to capture our day!
    Emily H. Married on 06/05/2021

So happy TLJ

We had a great experience with TLJ, Tom and his team were very professional and responsive. We love the video we got and know we will enjoy it for years to come!
  • Krysten
    Krysten M. Married on 05/22/2021

Captured every special moment

Tom did a wonderful job on our wedding highlight video and the longer video is awesome. You will forget some moments of your wedding day but Tom captured all of those moments perfectly. We are so happy we went with TLJ studios! Very reasonable pricing and the quality was excellent! Tom was super accommodating on our wedding day and made us feel at ease. We watch our highlight video at least once a week! I highly recommend TLJ studios!
    Kelly B. Married on 05/08/2021

Tom & tlj studios were wonderful!

We had good communication before, fair pricing, professional and personable when filming. But most of all, the video production was outstanding with great editing & music. Our ceremony was beautiful, but these videos let me fully enjoy the beauty more than I could imagine. I am so happy.
    Alissa N. Married on 04/25/2021

Highly recommend

TLJ studios was great! Highly recommend. Barely realized they were there on our wedding day (in a good way) and did such an amazing job capturing the important moments! Tom was so nice to work with and I’m so happy with our video. Got to re live the day all over again!
    Alayna B. Married on 10/16/2020

Fantastic Experience

My husband and I went back and forth so many times when planning our wedding on if we should/shouldn't have a videographer. I researched for a long time and spoke with my vendors. Tom was so responsive and patient with me during the whole process. He called me the week of the wedding and we went over exactly the kind of experience I wanted. He was timely and introduced himself as soon as I arrived at the ceremony site. Tom was great at capturing all the right moments on camera without making anyone feel like he was too close or in the way. He knows that he is doing. We had a great experience with him and 100% recommend him for anyone's special day!
    Amanda Married on 10/10/2020

Willing to travel

Friendly service, reasonable prices. Willing to travel

TLJ Studios's reply:

We understand your concerns! As we mentioned on the phone, we are attempting to provide refunds to whomever has had a cancellation. We are trying to do this as timely as we can, since we have had tens of thousands of dollars in revenue literally disappear off the books in 2020, either as cancellations or as reschedules. We would appreciate your continued patience.
    Melissa Married on 10/03/2020

Great videographer, amazing experience!

We had to replan our whole wedding due to Covid and found TLJ Studios within 2 months of our wedding. I’m so happy we were able to find them within such short notice. Tom is super accommodating, professional and easy to work with. We barely even noticed he was there as he blended in so well while still capturing all of our special moments. Would definitely recommend!
    Mabinty Married on 09/26/2020

Best videographer for your wedding day

My wedding was in September and booked everything last minute. Tom was recommended to me by my photographer and I couldn't have been happier. He was easy to communicate with and responds to you quickly. My wedding was extremely small. On the day off, Tom was there earlier than expected and was able to capture moments that I am now so appreciative for. He was professional and easy to be around. His work is amazing and I would definitely book him again need I a videographer. No matter what you are celebrating, you want a videographer that will make it all about you and at the same time to be able to capture those candid moments. That is what Tom those. You won't even notice he is around,which is great for introverts.
  • JILLIAN
    Jillian D. Married on 08/22/2020

100% recommend tlj studios

My husband and I are beyond happy with the services provided by TLJ Studios on our wedding day! Tom was a pleasure to work with from start to finish! He is professional, kind, flexible, and passionate about what he does. From the start I let Tom know that my husband was a little uncomfortable with the idea of having a videographer, and he reassured us that we would barely know he was there if that was our preference. Tom did a great job of capturing all of the special moments from our wedding day, and we never felt uncomfortable or awkward. Tom even stayed an extra hour past the contracted time, without being asked to, so he could capture more of the dancing towards the end of the reception. We got our preview video and the full video back super quickly, and we are obsessed with them! We are so glad we decided to use TLJ Studios, so now we can look back on that day whenever we want and share it with friends and family who weren’t able to make it. Thank you Tom!!!
    Allison D. Married on 01/09/2020

Get the Videographer!

When I posed the question in many wedding groups “What do you wish you had at your wedding that you didn’t?” I didn’t get the feedback I thought I would like extra flowers, up-lighting, or a second dress. It was that many couples wished they had a videographer, but they simply couldn’t afford it, or didn’t think it was important at the time. Having been on the fence myself, I started to research and found TLJ Studios. Tom is a one man camera crew, which my now husband really appreciated since he was a bit camera shy. Our highlight reel is incredible and is better than I could have ever dreamed of. We wanted to also have our vows and ceremony audio recorded since a friend was marrying us, and we wrote our own vows. I cannot wait to get the longer film back from that portion. I’m so glad we hired Tom to capture our special day. Now, we get to relive it and see all of our day from the outside looking in.
  • Audra
    Audra Married on 11/16/2019

Highly Recommend!

TLJ Studios was wonderful! Tom was so easy and nice to work with and he really accommodated us and helped work with us budget wise. I hired Tom because I LOVE the style of video he does, a more documentary style, verses in your face asking you to move and position a certain way. He was so awesome to work with! I would highly recommend Tom to capture your wedding!
    Shannon Married on 08/30/2019

Highly Recommend!

My husband and I used Tom as our wedding videographer. He was perfect! When planning our wedding we were unsure if we wanted to have a videographer due to our budget, but I am so happy we decided to book him. He worked alongside our photographers to capture beautiful moments. My husband didn't want to have to do any "acting" for the video, however you barely noticed Tom and his assistant were there. They captured moments that we didn't even get to see because the night was so busy. What was more amazing was that he provided us our teaser video (~3 minutes long) within a few days of our wedding!! I was so excited to see it and it came out beautiful. I can not wait to see the full video. I would definitely recommend booking with TLJ Studios!
  • Engaged
    Engaged E. Married on 08/08/2019

Highly Endorsed by Wedding Planner

I am a local wedding planner and had the amazing opportunity to work with Tom at TLJ Studios not only once but twice for a clients small back yard covid ceremony in 2020 and again a year later for the couples larger 2021 anniversary celebration. Both times he and his team were an absolute pleasure to work with, communicative, friendly and highly skilled. He and his team were always right where we needed them to be to capture the event day moments. I would highly recommend! Thank you Tom!
    Linda H. Married on 08/05/2019

Best decision we made!

We are so glad we decided to go with Tom! We weren’t sure if we wanted a video but literally the best decision! Tom was very responsive and helpful from the very beginning! He listened to our requests and offered suggestions. We are so grateful for all that Tom did for us and for delivering such a fabulous video! All our relatives that couldn’t make it, thank Tom as well!
    What can I say, Tom is just a super nice guy who does great work! Thanks Tom!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey Married on 04/05/2019

Tlj studios is the best. Book now!

I am so happy we chose TLJ for our wedding videographer! Tom captured all of the important moments and special details of our day. The video is very personalized and so many friends and family told us the video brought them to tears! Pricing was also super reasonable and I am so happy we have a special memory of our day to look back on! When wedding planning I was on the fence about hiring a videographer but now I think it was one of the best decisions I made throughout the process! Definitely check out TLJ studios for your wedding day!
    Ryan P. Married on 01/12/2019

Excellent!

Thank you to Tom for an excellent job on our wedding video. Tom was very flexible in designing our plan, and customized it to meet our specific needs. The sound and picture quality were superb, and he managed to capture the spirit of the day on film. I was particularly impressed with how he filmed our first dance and the dancing at the reception. He has my highest recommendation!
    Kateera V. Married on 10/05/2018

Highly recommend!

Just received our highlight video yesterday . WOW! Tom did an incredible job! My husband and I were very pleased.
  • Molly
    Molly H. Married on 09/15/2018

One of the best parts of our best year ever

TLJ Studios was responsive, flexible, affordable, and an amazing quality! Tom was the videographer for both mine and my sister's weddings this year and we both had incredible experiences with him. One of the things that stands out most to me about Tom was the attention and care he paid to the details of our day. I'll never forget before our ceremony when he stopped my husband and I tell us how much he loved the architecture of our venue and how beautifully the shots were turning out so far. Knowing that he was excited about what he was doing and was putting care and attention into every second made it possible for me to totally relax and actually forget there was even a camera there for the rest of the day. That was EXACTLY what my husband and I were hoping for - totally unobtrusive. The quality of the deliverables from TLJ are amazing. The opening credits and scene selection on the full edit make it so exciting every time the DVD starts to play. An incredible way to remember one of our most incredible days. We cannot recommend TLJ Studios highly enough :)
    Kaitlyn Married on 09/08/2018

So Happy With TLJ!

We are SO HAPPY that we decided to go with TLJ Studios for our wedding video! We loved seeing everything caught on video and were able to live our big day over again! At the start of our wedding planning, we were leaning toward not having a videographer because so many people told us that they watched their video once and haven’t seen it for years. We just got it last week and we have watched it three times! Our favorite day was so happily captured and the footage was just so amazing! Tom didn’t miss a thing, and it was only him at our wedding! My mom and I were bummed that we weren’t able to attend the cocktail hour because it took her and my bridesmaids the entire hour to bustle my dress, so when we watched the cocktail hour in our video we couldn’t have been happier! We got to see all of our hard work paid off from the displays to our food choices in the cocktail hour without being there!

While my husband and I were getting our bridal party photos, it started to drizzle. My husband put his hands over my hair but seconds later Tom had an umbrella out and ready for us! He is very prepared.

We cannot believe how much we missed during that day because we were so busy, so it warmed our hearts to see everyone having fun dancing and interacting. Now we have something so special to look back on where all our friends and family were together with us.

The final product was well worth the wait; we know that TLJ Studios took their time to put our video together because of how well it flowed. So many different angles were caught and they were in perfect order!

Don’t skip out on a videographer. More importantly, don’t skip out on TLJ Studios as your videographer!!

Thank you so much Tom!

Kaitlyn & Marc
    Hannah Married on 09/01/2018

Excellent Affordable Videographer!

If you're looking for a reasonably priced, high quality videographer for your wedding, look no further than TLJ Studios. We used Tom for our Labor Day Weekend wedding last fall and couldn't be more happy with the result. Tom was responsive, punctual and an absolute joy to have around on the day of the wedding. The video has turned out beautifully and we can't wait to enjoy it for years to come. Thank you Tom!!!
  • Allison
    Allison Married on 08/25/2018

Excellent! Would highly recommend!

From the beginning we were very pleased with Tom & the team at TLJ for our wedding videography. We met with Tom prior to booking and were very happy with his service and communication throughout. Our videographer was Brad and all editing was done by Tom. We were married August 25th, 2018 at Northampton Valley Country Club. Brad was very nice to deal with on our wedding day. He arrived early and was very professional and courteous. He gathered amazing footage and Tom completed the editing. We are thrilled with the outcome if our finished video, it is so amazing to be able to relive our wedding day for years to come! Together Brad and Tom really captured our day perfectly. Between the communication, professionalism, footage obtained and affordability I would highly recommend using TLJ to capture your wedding day!
    Kristina Married on 07/14/2018

Amazing, effective, and afforable

Where to begin on how great TLJ Studios are.... They were amazing to accommodate us since we had 2 seperate days for our wedding (ceremony one day and reception a week later) . A lot of companys were not able to help us but Tom was our life saver and was very affordable. His crew was very efficient and even though they were in on the action and captured everything , they did not get in the way. They captured everything we asked them too plus some things that we added last minute. And lastly when we got the video it was better than we ever thought it could be. They went above and beyond. While watching the video it felt like we were at our wedding all over again.