CinemaCake Filmmakers Reviews

113 | Conshohocken, PA

113 Reviews for CinemaCake Filmmakers

• Lori

Lori Mulhall · Getting married on 10/09/2019

Truly storytellers of the highest caliber

Dear Dave, Sheryl, our Videographers and the most amazing staff of CinemaCakes. OH MY FRIGGIN' WORD. You are amazing at what you do. Truly storytellers of the highest caliber. I was on the fence about having a videographer at my daughter’s wedding (first of four to get married – I was a newbie in this arena). A co-worker married a month before my daughter and the number one item on her wedding list was a videographer. I get it now. I’m glad I finally listened to her reasons. Three weeks before Kate’s wedding, I found CinemaCakes who were booked already and yet were able to put together a last minute crew in a very limited time frame. And it included a drone! What an amazing crew it was. They were discreet. They were professional. They were fun to have around! I am blown away by the final product. The video is truly magical. What a treasure to have forever and ever as a reminder of a magnificent day. CinemaCakes gets my highest recommendations. Thank you for your genuine appreciation of your art and for sharing your gift with us.

Sent on 05/03/2019

CinemaCake Filmmakers's reply:

Oh Lori - you just gave us all the biggest smiles. This really made everyone's day. THANK YOU! Dave and Sheryl

Stephanie · Married on 02/23/2019

The Best in the Business!

Our friends, family, and other wedding vendors kept telling us that CinemaCake was the best - we had no idea how right they would all be! Quite simply, Dave and Sheryl are the best in the business! We were floored by their quality, amazed at their experience, and excited by their passion!

From our initial meeting, we had an instant connection with the power team that is Dave and Sheryl. They showed us some of their amazing work in their office theater (where we laughed and cried at some of the best wedding video highlights we've ever seen), and helped us brainstorm what our videos would be (we strongly recommend creating a "Love Story" video for your wedding, it was one of the highlights of our weekend and stunned all our guests with how great the video turned out!).

As proof of CinemaCake's commitment to creating the best wedding video possible, Dave and his colleague Cole spent the day with us in New York City in order to film our love story and get to know us better. It was easily one of the best days of our engagement as we took them through our favorite neighborhoods. We felt like celebrities the entire day! Special shout out to our CinemaCake editor Matt who turned the footage into an incredible work of art and something we're ecstatic to be able to keep forever.

During the wedding our video shooters seamlessly blended into the scenery, capturing all of the best moments without interfering or being too obvious throughout the night's events. It's true what everyone says - your wedding weekend goes by incredibly fast which is why we're even more thrilled to have worked with CinemaCake knowing we'll have footage of our special weekend that will last us a lifetime.

CinemaCake also works incredibly fast - our video trailer was released the week after our wedding - we called our parents from our honeymoon to gush about the trailer - that's how stunned we were at the quality!

In addition to being talented professionals, Dave, Sheryl and all of CinemaCake’s staff are incredibly nice people. They captured the essence of our day and us as a couple. They are, as everyone confirmed to us, the best and we’re honored to give them our highest recommendation!

Sent on 07/23/2019

CinemaCake Filmmakers's reply:

We loved every minute of working with you and your family, Stephanie. I am sharing this email with my team. This means the world to us! Thank you! Dave and Sheryl
  • Amanda

Amanda Doughten · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing! Highly Recommend

This team is beyond amazing! They were so great to work with leading up to our wedding day - easy to get a hold of and communicated everything clearly. On our wedding day they were prompt, polite, and AWESOME! We had a large wedding party, and the amount of people that mentioned that they "didn't even realize the videographers were there" was impressive! They captured everything and more we could've asked for!

Sent on 06/24/2019

CinemaCake Filmmakers's reply:

Thank you Amanda! I shared this with the whole team. That was so sweet of you to take the time to write this!

Sarah Keating · Married on 10/20/2018

OMG! Thank you!!

I can not say enough about the team at CinemaCake! Our daughter’s wedding was last Saturday and everything was perfect! Not only did we get some unbelievable footage but the folks at CinemaCake made it fun! The videographers were great and the drone was a huge bonus! I can’t wait to see the final product. I would highly recommend CinemaCake to anyone and the price was worth it to have the priceless memories for a lifetime. Thank you!!!!!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Ashley Smith · Married on 06/30/2018

Amazing team and videographer. We are so happy we chose CinemaCake! From start to finish they were organized and professional.

We knew we were in great hands working with this team. They exceeded our expectations and the quality and content of the video we received is amzing! We got so many compliments as well!

Sent on 12/29/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/23/2018

Memories are priceless

There truly aren't words that will ever fully encompass how much my husband and I (and our families) love CinemaCake - Dave, Sheryl and their entire team were fantastic from start to finish.

To the bride and groom reading this, I promise you, if you hire CinemaCake for your videography, it will be the best decision you ever make. Your wedding day will go by in a blink, and each time we watch our video, we get to relive it again. The quality is unbelievable, but the best part is how they captured every meaningful moment - Spectacular all around!

P.S. Sheryl worked with us one-on-one to come up with a package that fit our needs and goals, so don't be afraid to contact them to discuss options. They truly want to help make your day special.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Beth · Married on 06/09/2018

Working with Sheryl and Dave was one of the best decisions we made, period. They are fun, kind, professional and most informative. The wedding video was beyond our expectations as it was everything we had hoped for and more. We relived the wedding of Elizabeth and Christopher from beginning to end and it was captured beautifully. I will call them immediately for the next family wedding without hesitation. Who you work with matters! THEY ARE THE BEST!

Sent on 09/09/2018

CinemaCake Filmmakers's reply:

We love you two so much! Thanks for this review!

Donna · Married on 05/26/2018

Cinemacake made our video for my daughter's bat mitzvah. They were completely professional from beginning to end and I couldn't have asked for better service. The video turned out amazing! My daughter and all of us loved it and my husband commented on how great the quality was.

Sent on 09/20/2018

CinemaCake Filmmakers's reply:

Thank you for this review, Donna! It was our pleasure!

Emily · Married on 05/12/2018

Definitely a MUST to hire Cinema Cake. They were so professional and fun to work with throughout the time before the wedding. We added on to have our rehearsal dinner taped to add to the wedding video which really added such a nice and memorable touch! The day goes by so fast and watching and re-watching the video makes it so much better. We will always remember how special the day was in years to come since we have this video. The quality is amazing too! Really, the best in the business! Thanks Cinema Cake for making our dreams come true!

Sent on 08/02/2018

CinemaCake Filmmakers's reply:

Thank you so much for these kind words, Emily. I shared your review with the entire team. We wish you both the best! I still love watching your Coming Soon Trailer!

Emily · Married on 04/28/2018

My husband and I were instantly moved to tears the moment we started watching our wedding “coming soon” trailer just DAYS after our wedding. Everyone tells you that the whole day flies by and we are so fortunate that we now have the opportunity to go back and relive this once in a lifetime celebration. Just in the two minutes of this sneak peek we knew that working with Dave, Sheryl and the entire CinemaCake team was one of the best planning decisions we could have made. Leading up to the wedding, the planning process was very easy with their team. They hosted us at their office to get to know us as a couple and find out what is most important to us for our big day. On-site at the wedding they were on top of everything! Dave even worked his magic and got us onto someone’s boat! I could tell they were documenting every special moment all night long yet they were never intrusive of the moment they were capturing. We cannot wait to watch our full wedding story once it is complete and I just know it is something we will forever be grateful that we have! Thank you, thank you!!

Sent on 05/15/2018

CinemaCake Filmmakers's reply:

We love you guys! Thank you for this review. It means the world to us.
  • Mel

Mel · Married on 04/28/2018

Choosing CinemaCake Filmmakers as our wedding videographer was HANDS DOWN the best decision we have ever made. From start to end, it was so much fun working with them. My husband and I went to the studio to meet with Sheryl and Dave twice, and they made us feel at home both times. They did a fantastic job finding out which elements of our day were most important to us, and they made sure their crew on the day of captured those moments. The crew on the day of our wedding was AMAZING. We received so many compliments from our guests, all saying that the film crew was a blast and just so genuinely nice. I planned on surprising my husband during the reception, so the crew really helped me stay on time and communicate with the bridal party to make sure everyone was there for it. We received our Cinemagram (60 second trailer) within two weeks after the wedding. The finished product film was sent to us under two months after the wedding, and it was honestly amazing. I've never seen anything quite like it before. All of our friends and family are in love with it too. If you're considering hiring CinemaCake for your wedding (or any event), don't even think twice about it... you NEED them.

Sent on 06/15/2018

Amanda · Married on 12/08/2017

My husband and I couldn't decide if we wanted a video for our wedding. We came across CinemaCake on Facebook and fell in love with their videos! Once we contacted them, we knew we needed to use them for our wedding! All emails were responded professionally and promptly, and they were so easy to work with. We just received our 1 minute Instagram video and it's AMAZING! We've received so many compliments already, and we can't wait to see the rest! I can'y say enough good things! HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 12/19/2017

CinemaCake Filmmakers's reply:

Thank you Amanda so much for your thoughtful review.

Gabrielle · Married on 12/02/2017

My name is Gabrielle. My husband and I used CinemaCake for our proposal video and our wedding. My sister had found CinemaCake at a wedding expot in 2015 prior to her wedding and used them for her wedding. They did such an incredible job that it was a no-brainer we would use them for our special day. I was apart of the process for my sister's wedding, and Sheryl and Dave made it such an enjoyable experience, they really take their time getting to know you as a couple and wanting to know all the details that are important to you that you want documented in your film. They also make the process SO MUCH FUN! They make you feel confident that they will do a perfect (and I don't like to use that word freely, however CinemaCake has done a perfect job for all of our films). We did not have any doubts that we wouldn't love our film. They are very professional, they communicate frequently and deliver the results in a very timely manner. We were able to see our wedding trailer while on our honeymoon! We are SO HAPPY that we used them and will have such an wonderful film to remember our special day for the rest of our lives....it really is priceless. There is no one better than CinemaCake to use for your film and I recommend them to everyone!!!! Thanks Sheryl and Dave and the team at CinemaCake! :)

Sent on 05/24/2018

Katie · Married on 10/04/2017

CinemaCake was the best possible company we could have hired to film our wedding! Dave and Sheryl are both friendly, professional and overall wonderful people. My now husband and I had a ceremony in Ireland and a reception in Pennsylvania, and CinemaCake was able to not only film both events, but they had a recap video ready to show at our reception just three days later! We received so many compliments on both the recap and the full length videos. We would highly recommend them to anyone wanting a quality product that captures their event!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Phyllis · Married on 09/02/2017

Cinema Cake is more than a Wedding Videographer. They are Filmmakers-bringing video recordings of events to a higher level. Their artistry and editing make them invaluable, so, yes, they are worth every penny. Do your homework and watch a few videos by others, and then watch Cinema Cake. You get what you pay for.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Alexandra · Married on 09/02/2017

When my husband and I were researching videographers in the Philadelphia area for our wedding, we came across CinemaCake Filmmakers on TheKnot.com. Once we watched some of their films, we knew we had to book them for our wedding day. No other video compared. When I watched the films, I had tears in my eyes for each one. Even though I did not know the bride or the groom, I was captured and amazed by the way CinemaCake captured every special moment from each wedding day. The filmmakers who worked our wedding day were so organized and kind and I didn’t even feel like they were there. They were able to get all of my special moments on film, including my first look, without being in the way which was something I really respected compared to some other videographers I’ve seen at weddings. I loved working with Dave and Sheryl Williams and Taylor over in the office. Dave and Sheryl made every meeting so personal and they really listened to what we wanted and what was important to my husband and I to be captured in our film. They offer so many add on’s, which are all well worth it. In addition to my film, I was able to add on my ceremony, the first dance, parent dances, and speeches/toasts. Working with CinemaCake was the most amazing experience and they are so professional. I can’t thank them enough and I am so happy with their services. We can’t wait to see our video and I would recommend them to anyone looking for the best videographers in the Philly area!!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Alaina · Married on 08/26/2017

As we were looking for a videographer, my husband and I watched through many videos of various companies. Some I stopped immediately, others half way through. However, the minute I watched a Cinnemacake film, I instantly had tears! Watching the films I felt like I was at the wedding, experiencing it all! There was no question that we wanted Cinnemacake to capture our day! Dave and Sheryl established the premier videography business! They, along with Taylor were such a joy to work with! They were professional and made sure they had all the information to truly capture our day! I can not say enough about Dave, Jess, and Matt who were at our wedding! They were the best! We jusy received our Coming Soon Trailor, and I just can not even express how much we LOVE it! It is absolutely perfect and we can not wait to see the full film! Thank you Cinemacake for being apart of our wedding day and capturing all of our special moments! #peluSOinlove

Sent on 09/14/2017

Emily · Married on 07/01/2017

For some, being in front of a video camera in addition to a regular photographer might feel a bit awkward. The Cinema Cake crew was great at capturing our day without intruding on it. Most of the time you wouldn’t even know they were there.
    The production quality of their films far exceeds the area’s competition.

Sent on 07/16/2017

CinemaCake Filmmakers's reply:

Aww thanks Emily! You are so sweet! I am so happy you made us a part of your day! Dave

Carol · Married on 06/17/2017

Cinemacake captured the pure magic of our daughters wedding day, while seamlessly blending in, as if they were guests. From start to finish they didn't miss a thing!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Brent · Married on 03/18/2017

We had such a great time working with Cinemacake! We were initially won over by the quality of the videos they showed us that they had made for past clients. They make movies that seamlessly integrate all the exciting details of your wedding into a single story. We thought we were just getting the final product out of it, but the day of the wedding they were so a treat to work with as well. Their filming team was so friendly and fun to be with on our wedding day almost like they were other guests at the event celebrating with us. They worked perfectly with our photographers despite being from different companies. And the video that came out of it was such high quality it made you feel like you were at our wedding all over again!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Nicole · Married on 03/04/2017

Working with CinemaCake as our wedding videographer was a pure pleasure! They recorded our rehearsal dinner and wedding and were both delightful company and unnoticeable. They managed to record every moment we cherished without intruding. I was worried that private moments would feel less special if they were witness and recorded, but with CinemaCake that was not the case at all! I would absolutely recommend using CinemaCake for your event!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Shoshana · Married on 10/15/2016

Cinemacake was absolutely amazing to work with. From start to finish, our experience was fantastic. The day of our wedding, they completely blended in. Honestly, we forgot they were even there! They managed to capture the most special moments of our day and put together a video that my entire family ( and our friends to boot!) can not stop watching. Thank you guys so so much, from the bottom of our hearts, we mean it when we say our day would not have been complete with out you!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Caitlin · Married on 10/01/2016

We absolutely LOVED working with CinemaCake!! Not only are Dave and Sheryl incredibly nice and personable, the quality of their work is unparalleled. They are so amazingly talented and surpassed all of our expectations. They truly listened to what we wanted in our wedding video and patiently answered all of our questions. We couldn't have imagined better people to work with on our big day. The entire process felt seamless, and we trusted them to capture our special day perfectly. They did just that and blew us away with the final product. We are just in awe of their work. We wish we could get married all over again just for another chance to work with Dave and Sheryl! We are in love with our wedding video and so grateful to have it as a keepsake! We can't say enough about how wonderful CinemaCake is... they have a passion for filmmaking and their services are priceless!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Lisa · Married on 08/27/2016

CinemaCake is the absolute BEST in the area! From the planning phase to the wedding weekend to the final video, they exceeded ALL of our expectations! They are an unbelievably talented group to work with! They are very creative, professional, caring, fun, and- overall- genuinely nice people! They captured absolutely every moment of our amazing wedding weekend and we couldn't have asked for more! We are thrilled with our teasers, trailers, videos, & extras and would HIGHLY recommend them for any special occasion!! We loved working with them!!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Erin · Married on 06/25/2016

The Cinemacake team is a class act. They are super professional, truly melt in with the background, and produced a WINNING video, that me and my new husband can't get enough of watching over... and over... and over again. They are super responsive, and capture the essence of our special day extremely well. We are over the moon with the results.

Sent on 12/16/2016