CinemaCake Filmmakers Reviews

127 | Conshohocken, PA

127 Reviews for CinemaCake Filmmakers

• Dc

Diane · Getting married on 10/16/2021

We love CinemaCake!! The final video is so beautiful and smartly put together. They managed to capture a whole day into 15 minutes, our video had everyone crying! Thank you so much for capturing the most special day of our lives for us!

Sent on 07/29/2011
  • Joshua

Joshua Heft · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Fantastic Experience - Extremely Professional

Wonderful experience - extremely professional. Our videographers were outstanding and so easy to work with. Very professional in interactions with other vendors (particularly photographers). Put bride & groom at ease and we barely noticed they were there throughout ceremony and reception. Great people. Could not be more pleased. Video trailer is fantastic.

Sent on 10/24/2019

CinemaCake Filmmakers's reply:

Thank you, Joshua. It's families like yours who make it all worthwhile! We all really appreciate this!
  • Mary

Mary Rose Liva · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Picture Perfect!

Cinemacake was absolutely amazing to work with. They were so friendly and helped make our wedding day enjoyable and fun. They captured moments throughout the day that we did not even remember, and for that, we are so grateful. It is incredible to see the creativity and passion come out from the Cinemacake team members. We are so pleased with our choice to use Cinemacake to capture the most magical day of our lives.

Sent on 01/01/2020

CinemaCake Filmmakers's reply:

Mary Rose! OMG thank you so much for this feedback. I'm sharing this with the team. You are awesome!
  • Hilary

Hilary McGrath · Married on 09/19/2020

Incredible

We initially weren't sure about having a videographer for our small, 8 person wedding but after we met with the Cinema Cake team and saw their prior work, we were sold. The "Short Cake" is incredible and somehow they managed to capture the day and us so perfectly. I would recommend them a thousand times over. Thank you again, Cinema Cake!

Sent on 11/10/2020

CinemaCake Filmmakers's reply:

Oh Hilary - we loved your wedding day. I'm passing your comments onto the whole team. Thank you so much for this review! - Dave & Sheryl
  • Ariana

Ariana · Married on 07/30/2020

CinemaCake comes to Corona Bride's Emergency 1 week before Wedding

A week before my wedding, my original video vendor cancelled on me given the COVID-19 pandemic. It was full panic mode and CinemaCake was one of the vendors recommended from friends + family. Within 24 hours, I was able to interview and hire CinemaCake. Working in the creative industry, it is easy for me to identify quality creatives and I knew I was making the right choice with Dave & his team. They were so responsive and willing to travel 3 hours to my wedding to capture our greatest memory. On the wedding day, I kept saying "where are my videographers?" As great professionals, they knew how to remain out of the scene and capture our moments without interfering with our day. I love our Coming Soon trailer and cannot wait to see the full video! If you are debating reaching out this vendor, have an interview and I promise they'll have options for your needs, you will not regret hiring CinemaCake. Thank you to the full team for turning around my disaster!

Sent on 08/30/2020

Nicole · Married on 11/09/2019

Wonderful Experience

My husband and I cannot say enough good things about Cinema Cake. The team was incredible. They captured every moment you could think of and then more without you even realizing it. The videographers were professional and creative. Our final video captures all of the wonderful memories we made and is a treasure that we can look back on. They truly care about their work and their clients which made our experience great!

Sent on 05/22/2020

CinemaCake Filmmakers's reply:

Nicole, this was so sweet of you. Thank you for this thoughtful review. I thoroughly enjoyed your film as well. Especially now, stories like yours that make people smile are so important. Thanks for letting us tell your story. Dave and Sheryl
  • Lori

Lori Mulhall · Married on 10/09/2019

Truly storytellers of the highest caliber

Dear Dave, Sheryl, our Videographers and the most amazing staff of CinemaCakes. OH MY FRIGGIN' WORD. You are amazing at what you do. Truly storytellers of the highest caliber. I was on the fence about having a videographer at my daughter’s wedding (first of four to get married – I was a newbie in this arena). A co-worker married a month before my daughter and the number one item on her wedding list was a videographer. I get it now. I’m glad I finally listened to her reasons. Three weeks before Kate’s wedding, I found CinemaCakes who were booked already and yet were able to put together a last minute crew in a very limited time frame. And it included a drone! What an amazing crew it was. They were discreet. They were professional. They were fun to have around! I am blown away by the final product. The video is truly magical. What a treasure to have forever and ever as a reminder of a magnificent day. CinemaCakes gets my highest recommendations. Thank you for your genuine appreciation of your art and for sharing your gift with us.

Sent on 05/03/2019

CinemaCake Filmmakers's reply:

Oh Lori - you just gave us all the biggest smiles. This really made everyone's day. THANK YOU! Dave and Sheryl

Tyler Prete · Married on 10/05/2019

#1 Wedding Videographer!

My husband and I selected CinemaCake to film our wedding because we heard from everyone that they were the best in the business. Our experience working with the entire team (especially owners Dave and Sheryl) went beyond confirming just that. The entire experience, from our first meeting with Dave and Sheryl, to the day we watched our feature film with them, we could feel the love they have for their couples and we had so much fun with them. They take the time to get to know you, the details of your day and offer you so many exciting ideas and features unique to each couple. They make you feel special and like you are their only client. With CinemaCake they do more than document the events, they capture and tell your love story in a beautiful breathtaking cinematic way that will make you, your family, and your friends smile, cry, laugh and relive that magical day over and over again. Selecting CinemaCake was probably one of the most important decisions we made during the planning process of our wedding and the films they produced for us are and will always be some of our most cherished possessions. If you don’t believe us, just watch any of our films and we are 100% sure you will agree – they really speak for themselves. We cannot thank Dave, Sheryl, and the team more! -Jeff & Tyler

Sent on 08/02/2020

CinemaCake Filmmakers's reply:

Thank you so much Tyler and Jeff for your kind and loving words. Our experience working with the two of you was equally incredible and we are grateful to have you guys in our lives.

Marisa Bannon · Married on 08/31/2019

Skytop Lodge 8/31/19 Wedding

Cinemacake was an absolute dream to work with. Completely unobtrusive and still caught every moment of our special day. Our video was unique to us, not just another run-of-the-mill wedding video. They were professional, lighthearted, and exceeded all our expectations. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 09/16/2019

CinemaCake Filmmakers's reply:

Again - thanks for that wonderful review. The trailer brings back all the feels. We can't wait to show you the full collection! https://mediazilla.com/epxft3gX7

Austin Morris · Married on 08/06/2019

Thank you!!

Dave & Sheryl,

The film is phenomenal! We've finally gotten a chance to view it with both of our families and everybody absolutely loved it! We are so thankful to have our and our family's voices captured and that we will be able to relive this day for years to come. Not to mention - there's proof that I got (at least half of) the ring exchange correct, ha!

Many thanks to you and your incredible team at CinemaCake!

Austin & Dave

Sent on 12/11/2019

CinemaCake Filmmakers's reply:

LOVE you two! Thanks again for these kind words. The ring exchange was very entertaining! I sent your comments to the entire team.
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 07/13/2019

You must hire cinema cake!

There are no words to describe the amazing experience you will have with Sheryl, Dave, and their team for your video from start to finish. Sheryl is the most personable and caring person from the moment you speak with her. Cinema Cake was the first vendor I KNEW we had to book because the talent was undoubtedly unbelievable, but the customer service and attention to detail was out of this world. Throughout our wedding day, they were so kind and fun, making everything so unbelievably natural. We are IN LOVE with our coming soon trailer and can't wait for the final product. Do yourself a favor and make CINEMA CAKE part of your wedding team. You will NOT regret it!

Sent on 08/19/2019

CinemaCake Filmmakers's reply:

WOW!!!! Oh my gosh, Elizabeth. Thank you so so so much! I just shared this with the entire team! It's clients like you who make it all worthwhile!

Rachel A. · Married on 05/18/2019

The best in the business- by FAR

My husband and I got married this past May- Dave, Sheryl, and their team were nothing but amazing. From the very first moment my mom and I laid eyes on their website and looked at videos, the choice was obvious. We wanted CinemaCake- and ONLY CinemaCake. They have a flawless ability to pick the most meaningful moments of the day, and tie it all together in a way that leaves you smiles (and crying!) every single time you watch your video...they just get it. Their work is classic, thoughtful, and perfect- true professionals who are the very best in the business at what they do. Communication with them is seamless and easy. Don't waste time talking to any other videographers- they are IT!

Sent on 09/27/2019

CinemaCake Filmmakers's reply:

Oh my, Rachel - that just gave us all the warm and fuzzies! THANK YOU!

WE LOVE YOUR FILM TOO!

Katie · Married on 05/04/2019

Simply the Best

At the beginning stages of planning my wedding, our wedding coordinator recommended Cinemacake because they had worked with them multiple times and always had great results. When I looked into hiring them, I realized that they had done wedding videos for some of my friends and they were so beautiful that I cried at every. single. one. Cinemacake seems to add a little something that no one else has to make their videos the best. Dave and Sheryl are so funny, nice, and professional and are an absolute pleasure to work with. We received our coming soon trailer very shortly after our wedding, and we watched it over and over again. It was such a gift that Dave and Sheryl could let us relive our special day so soon after the wedding. We recently received our full film, and it is as perfect as expected. After viewing the film, my dad wanted a full length version of the father-daughter dance (which we had not specified originally) and Dave and Sheryl were so kind and added all dances to our package after we received our final product. Thank you so much Cinemacake for everything you did for us, and if you are looking for the best videographer for your wedding, look no further than Cinemacake!

Sent on 09/13/2019

CinemaCake Filmmakers's reply:

Thank you Katie! You and your families were so amazing to work with and we appreciate the kind words! We hope you enjoy your film for years to come!

Stephanie · Married on 02/23/2019

The Best in the Business!

Our friends, family, and other wedding vendors kept telling us that CinemaCake was the best - we had no idea how right they would all be! Quite simply, Dave and Sheryl are the best in the business! We were floored by their quality, amazed at their experience, and excited by their passion!

From our initial meeting, we had an instant connection with the power team that is Dave and Sheryl. They showed us some of their amazing work in their office theater (where we laughed and cried at some of the best wedding video highlights we've ever seen), and helped us brainstorm what our videos would be (we strongly recommend creating a "Love Story" video for your wedding, it was one of the highlights of our weekend and stunned all our guests with how great the video turned out!).

As proof of CinemaCake's commitment to creating the best wedding video possible, Dave and his colleague Cole spent the day with us in New York City in order to film our love story and get to know us better. It was easily one of the best days of our engagement as we took them through our favorite neighborhoods. We felt like celebrities the entire day! Special shout out to our CinemaCake editor Matt who turned the footage into an incredible work of art and something we're ecstatic to be able to keep forever.

During the wedding our video shooters seamlessly blended into the scenery, capturing all of the best moments without interfering or being too obvious throughout the night's events. It's true what everyone says - your wedding weekend goes by incredibly fast which is why we're even more thrilled to have worked with CinemaCake knowing we'll have footage of our special weekend that will last us a lifetime.

CinemaCake also works incredibly fast - our video trailer was released the week after our wedding - we called our parents from our honeymoon to gush about the trailer - that's how stunned we were at the quality!

In addition to being talented professionals, Dave, Sheryl and all of CinemaCake’s staff are incredibly nice people. They captured the essence of our day and us as a couple. They are, as everyone confirmed to us, the best and we’re honored to give them our highest recommendation!

Sent on 07/23/2019

CinemaCake Filmmakers's reply:

We loved every minute of working with you and your family, Stephanie. I am sharing this email with my team. This means the world to us! Thank you! Dave and Sheryl
  • Amanda

Amanda Doughten · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing! Highly Recommend

This team is beyond amazing! They were so great to work with leading up to our wedding day - easy to get a hold of and communicated everything clearly. On our wedding day they were prompt, polite, and AWESOME! We had a large wedding party, and the amount of people that mentioned that they "didn't even realize the videographers were there" was impressive! They captured everything and more we could've asked for!

Sent on 06/24/2019

CinemaCake Filmmakers's reply:

Thank you Amanda! I shared this with the whole team. That was so sweet of you to take the time to write this!

Sarah Keating · Married on 10/20/2018

OMG! Thank you!!

I can not say enough about the team at CinemaCake! Our daughter’s wedding was last Saturday and everything was perfect! Not only did we get some unbelievable footage but the folks at CinemaCake made it fun! The videographers were great and the drone was a huge bonus! I can’t wait to see the final product. I would highly recommend CinemaCake to anyone and the price was worth it to have the priceless memories for a lifetime. Thank you!!!!!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Ashley Smith · Married on 06/30/2018

Amazing team and videographer. We are so happy we chose CinemaCake! From start to finish they were organized and professional.

We knew we were in great hands working with this team. They exceeded our expectations and the quality and content of the video we received is amzing! We got so many compliments as well!

Sent on 12/29/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/23/2018

Memories are priceless

There truly aren't words that will ever fully encompass how much my husband and I (and our families) love CinemaCake - Dave, Sheryl and their entire team were fantastic from start to finish.

To the bride and groom reading this, I promise you, if you hire CinemaCake for your videography, it will be the best decision you ever make. Your wedding day will go by in a blink, and each time we watch our video, we get to relive it again. The quality is unbelievable, but the best part is how they captured every meaningful moment - Spectacular all around!

P.S. Sheryl worked with us one-on-one to come up with a package that fit our needs and goals, so don't be afraid to contact them to discuss options. They truly want to help make your day special.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Beth · Married on 06/09/2018

Working with Sheryl and Dave was one of the best decisions we made, period. They are fun, kind, professional and most informative. The wedding video was beyond our expectations as it was everything we had hoped for and more. We relived the wedding of Elizabeth and Christopher from beginning to end and it was captured beautifully. I will call them immediately for the next family wedding without hesitation. Who you work with matters! THEY ARE THE BEST!

Sent on 09/09/2018

CinemaCake Filmmakers's reply:

We love you two so much! Thanks for this review!

Donna · Married on 05/26/2018

Cinemacake made our video for my daughter's bat mitzvah. They were completely professional from beginning to end and I couldn't have asked for better service. The video turned out amazing! My daughter and all of us loved it and my husband commented on how great the quality was.

Sent on 09/20/2018

CinemaCake Filmmakers's reply:

Thank you for this review, Donna! It was our pleasure!

Emily · Married on 05/12/2018

Definitely a MUST to hire Cinema Cake. They were so professional and fun to work with throughout the time before the wedding. We added on to have our rehearsal dinner taped to add to the wedding video which really added such a nice and memorable touch! The day goes by so fast and watching and re-watching the video makes it so much better. We will always remember how special the day was in years to come since we have this video. The quality is amazing too! Really, the best in the business! Thanks Cinema Cake for making our dreams come true!

Sent on 08/02/2018

CinemaCake Filmmakers's reply:

Thank you so much for these kind words, Emily. I shared your review with the entire team. We wish you both the best! I still love watching your Coming Soon Trailer!

Emily · Married on 04/28/2018

My husband and I were instantly moved to tears the moment we started watching our wedding “coming soon” trailer just DAYS after our wedding. Everyone tells you that the whole day flies by and we are so fortunate that we now have the opportunity to go back and relive this once in a lifetime celebration. Just in the two minutes of this sneak peek we knew that working with Dave, Sheryl and the entire CinemaCake team was one of the best planning decisions we could have made. Leading up to the wedding, the planning process was very easy with their team. They hosted us at their office to get to know us as a couple and find out what is most important to us for our big day. On-site at the wedding they were on top of everything! Dave even worked his magic and got us onto someone’s boat! I could tell they were documenting every special moment all night long yet they were never intrusive of the moment they were capturing. We cannot wait to watch our full wedding story once it is complete and I just know it is something we will forever be grateful that we have! Thank you, thank you!!

Sent on 05/15/2018

CinemaCake Filmmakers's reply:

We love you guys! Thank you for this review. It means the world to us.
  • Mel

Mel · Married on 04/28/2018

Choosing CinemaCake Filmmakers as our wedding videographer was HANDS DOWN the best decision we have ever made. From start to end, it was so much fun working with them. My husband and I went to the studio to meet with Sheryl and Dave twice, and they made us feel at home both times. They did a fantastic job finding out which elements of our day were most important to us, and they made sure their crew on the day of captured those moments. The crew on the day of our wedding was AMAZING. We received so many compliments from our guests, all saying that the film crew was a blast and just so genuinely nice. I planned on surprising my husband during the reception, so the crew really helped me stay on time and communicate with the bridal party to make sure everyone was there for it. We received our Cinemagram (60 second trailer) within two weeks after the wedding. The finished product film was sent to us under two months after the wedding, and it was honestly amazing. I've never seen anything quite like it before. All of our friends and family are in love with it too. If you're considering hiring CinemaCake for your wedding (or any event), don't even think twice about it... you NEED them.

Sent on 06/15/2018

Amanda · Married on 12/08/2017

My husband and I couldn't decide if we wanted a video for our wedding. We came across CinemaCake on Facebook and fell in love with their videos! Once we contacted them, we knew we needed to use them for our wedding! All emails were responded professionally and promptly, and they were so easy to work with. We just received our 1 minute Instagram video and it's AMAZING! We've received so many compliments already, and we can't wait to see the rest! I can'y say enough good things! HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 12/19/2017

CinemaCake Filmmakers's reply:

Thank you Amanda so much for your thoughtful review.

Gabrielle · Married on 12/02/2017

My name is Gabrielle. My husband and I used CinemaCake for our proposal video and our wedding. My sister had found CinemaCake at a wedding expot in 2015 prior to her wedding and used them for her wedding. They did such an incredible job that it was a no-brainer we would use them for our special day. I was apart of the process for my sister's wedding, and Sheryl and Dave made it such an enjoyable experience, they really take their time getting to know you as a couple and wanting to know all the details that are important to you that you want documented in your film. They also make the process SO MUCH FUN! They make you feel confident that they will do a perfect (and I don't like to use that word freely, however CinemaCake has done a perfect job for all of our films). We did not have any doubts that we wouldn't love our film. They are very professional, they communicate frequently and deliver the results in a very timely manner. We were able to see our wedding trailer while on our honeymoon! We are SO HAPPY that we used them and will have such an wonderful film to remember our special day for the rest of our lives....it really is priceless. There is no one better than CinemaCake to use for your film and I recommend them to everyone!!!! Thanks Sheryl and Dave and the team at CinemaCake! :)

Sent on 05/24/2018