Vault 634

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
Up to 170 guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
Up to 170 guests

Mark the beginning of your incredible story together with a truly timeless event.

The historic Lehigh Valley Trust Building, constructed in 1911, was designed to embrace the extravagance of the Gilded Age. Adorned with a stunning 900 square-foot stained glass ceiling, the property’s Grand Hall glows with art deco styles and the opulence indicative of an era of great hope and prosperity.

In 2018, after a multi-million-dollar renovation, the renowned site roared back to life as Vault 634. Historical elements of 634 W Hamiton were fully restored to their original grandeur, while state-of-the-art audio-visual systems and a range of modern amenities were seamlessly introduced to ensure a Class A experiences. Eight original Hess Chandeliers were fully restored to grace the venue, and one of the property’s five vaults was transformed into the signature Vault Bar. Below the Grand Hall, a 1920’s-style speakeasy, known lovingly as The Fritz, is a perfect location for cocktail hours and additional reception space.

Vault 634 pairs the lavishness of the historic property with dedicated Event experts, a gourmet kitchen over seen by a renowned culinary team, and a range of mixologists to host stunning and unforgettable events.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$750

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar
Signature Drink

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Historic Building

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Centerpieces
Chairs
Dance Floor
Decor
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March

• Olivia
    Olivia Y. Married on 01/08/2022

Fairytale wedding

This venue made my day magical. I dreamt of being a bride and I never imagined a place more beautiful and fairy tail-like in my dreams. Shout out to Eric Paez, the best wedding coordinator of all time. We’re so blessed to have the most amazing, whimsical, dreamy memory to start off our beautiful life together.
    Melinda L. Married on 12/04/2021

Vault 634 - Christmas Wedding

You cannot go wrong if you choose Vault 634 for your wedding ceremony and/or reception. Eric, Shanice, Keith, Chef Abigail, and all of the other staff did an AMAZING job!!

My husband and I were engaged on December 24th, and we started our wedding planning the following month. After seeing Vault 634 on Facebook, we decided to book a tour. I reached out, and immediately received a response from Eric with availability, and we had a tour book by the weekend. We toured two other venues that weekend, and everything else failed in comparison to Vault 634. It is definitely one of the best venues in the Lehigh Valley.

We traveled about an hour and half to the venue for our tour, and we’re a little concerned because we had trouble parking. After a half mile walk, yes there are parking garages that are a lot closer, we finally made it to the venue. Eric was there to greet us, and show us around the venue. It was nice to see how they had a few tables already setup with their different linens. We proceeded with a tour, and also getting a brief history of the building. It truly was one of the best tours we had.

During our tour, Eric asked several questions, such as how many guests, if we’d be having our ceremony there, would we be doing a first look, etc. We also went over the menus he had sent us, as we were a little concerned about the menu options, since my husband and I are pretty plain eaters. Eric assured us, we would be able to customize the menu any way we wanted, and even gave us examples of previous weddings and how they tailored their menus to fit their styles. We also discussed our concern with Eric about parking, and he let us know there are a few spots in front of the venue for VIP guests, and how there is also a law office they work with where you can rent the parking lot on a weekend, if needed. I would highly recommend this, so your guests don’t have to search for parking. We spent about an hour with Eric, and we did not feel rushed at all. It honestly was one of the best venue tours we had.

After leaving the venue, my husband and I had pretty much made our decision, but we still had one venue to tour. I’m not sure why we even wasted our time touring another venue, but it definitely helped solidify our decision of Vault 634 was the way to go!!

During the planning stages, Eric was AMAZING! I would reach out to him with even the smallest of questions, and he would respond in a timely fashion. We used a lot of the preferred vendors on the Vault 634’s website, as we wanted vendors who were familiar with the uniqueness of our venue. We had trouble deciding on a photographer, and Eric was right there ready to assist. His first response was what kind of look were we going for, light and airy or moody and dark, and did we want more traditional or non-traditional. Once I responded, Eric quickly responded with about five different photographers to choose from. You definitely can trust Eric’s judgement, as he knows his stuff and has been in the business for several years. He will definitely make sure your wedding day is everything you hoped it would be.

One of the nicest things about Vault 634 is you can have your ceremony and reception all in one location. Due to the age of our guests, time of year, and distant people would travel, we took advantage of this. I was very pleased the ceremony site could be reset for the reception, but your guests would not be watching the tear down and reset, as they would be enjoying cocktail hour downstairs in the Speakeasy. Many of our guests complimented on how nice the Speakeasy was, and how neat it was to have a movie of our choosing (which also went with our Christmas theme) playing during cocktail hour. Don’t worry the movie won’t interfere with cocktail hour music, as there was no sound for the movie.

About 90 days prior to our wedding, we setup a taste testing at Vault 634. I cannot stress enough what a great job Eric and Chef Abigail did creating our menu. As I mentioned before, my husband and I are plan eaters, and we did not give them a whole lot to go on. The menu and food was indescribable. If you left the wedding hungry, it was your own fault. Not only was the food delicious, it looked very appetizing as well. While looks can be deceiving, this is not the case when Chef Abigail is cooking. We made a very minor change to our menu after our food tasting, because everything we tried was to our liking. During our food tasting we also decided on our linens, as well as how we even wanted the napkins folded. Again, trust Eric. He honestly knows what will look best.

We were very fortunate, and were able to decorate the day prior to our wedding. Vault 634 is a beautiful blank canvas, but I wanted to definitely add some of our own personal touches. Eric was a huge help in this, as he added little decorations to the entry table, our cake table, and card box. Honestly, the venue looked PERFECT!! They definitely helped us in pulling off our Christmas theme. I was surprised when Eric said he likes to run rehearsal backwards, but honestly, I think this was very smart. Instead of knowing where you’re starting, you need to know where you’re going to end up. I feel all our entire wedding party knew where they needed to be and what they needed to be doing the day of our ceremony.

During our wedding day, Eric, Keith, Shanice, Chef Abigail, and the rest of the Vault 6
    34 staff was right there ready to help in any way. Keith was right there to help me carry my plates up to our table, and Shanice was right there with tissues when I had a little bit of an emotional moment.

I cannot stress enough what a great job all of the Vault 634 staff did in helping to make our wedding day PERFECT!! From the initial planning stages, even to after our wedding day, Eric, Shanice, Chef Abigail, and Keith all do a fantastic job. They definitely help to keep things running smoothly and take the stress away from the Bride and Groom!!
    Corinne C. Married on 11/20/2021

Exceptional venue with an exceptional team

Eric and his team were a joy to work. Everything was handled flawlessly and exactly how my daughter envisioned her wedding day. As mother-of-the-bride I actually got to enjoy the special moments as they happened. Eric and his staff listen to your vision and help make it everything you hoped for. Thank you to the Vault Team!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

40 photos · 10/13/2018

Pricing

634 West Hamilton Street Allentown, PA, 18101
Location of (Vault 634)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding

Wedding Venues