Nearby Vendors to Consider

Cookies (1)
Cupcakes (1)
Dessert Buffet (1)
Groom's Cake (1)

Amy was recommended to us by our venue and we're glad they did! We arranged a tasting and gave us the extra cupcakes to take home with us. I literally woke up the next morning dying for another cupcake, they were that amazing. I showed her pictures of what I was looking for and she made it look perfect. I only wish I was able to eat more of my cake. Please, do not use a boring bakery for your wedding cake. Use Amy as your wedding baker and you will not regret it. Thank you for the best cake ever!

Profile Picture Josephine, 5/5/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Cakes

My husband and I got our wedding cake from here and we absolutely loved it. It looked just like the picture we gave her and it tasted amazing aswell. It was very reasonably priced and Amy gladly answered all of our questions along the way. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs a cake for a special occasion!

Profile Picture Ariel, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I have never wrote a review before, however I do believe Amy deserves more then just an excellent review, she was amazing to work with, always worked with your schedule, always makes time for you, makes your dream design into reality!!!! not to mention, I'm not a cake person, but her cakes are to die for!!!!! she was the best decision I have made for my wedding, I can't wait for our one year anniversary to eat the rest!!! thank you so much Amy your amazing!!!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Amy's Creative Cakes Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $4.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $6.00
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.00

2 Photos
220x220 sq 1351479063771 p7300497
220x220 sq 1351479187467 phillycakead

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Amy does beautiful and delicious wedding cakes, as well as for any other occasion. Definitely a must have for your special event!

Amy's cakes are so cool- she makes designs that are both fun and elegant --and taste as good as they look! She's also just a great person to work with, very helpful and happy.

Amy's Creative Cakes are not just beautiful- they are also delicious!