Amy's Creative Cakes Reviews

31 Reviews for Amy's Creative Cakes

• Amy

Amy H. · Married on 10/10/2020

Written in the Stars

I would recommend Amy for anything you need cake and desserts for.
    At the last minute everything changed for us, but Amy was right there for us every step of the way, regardless of the extra steps.

Sent on 10/14/2020

Amy's Creative Cakes's reply:

Thank so much Amy!!! It was a pleasure helping you celebrate your Big Day! We loved your cake and the theme! Wishing you all the best! Amy
  • Kim

Kim K. · Married on 08/28/2020

Wedding Cake

Amy did an amazing job with our cake and was very attentive in how we wanted the flowers on our cake. Best tasting cake every, tastes just like homemade. I would recommend this vendor to everyone.

Sent on 08/30/2020

Amy's Creative Cakes's reply:

Thank you Kim for your nice review it is much appreciated! It was a pleasure helping you on your Big Day! Your Wedding looked Beautiful! Congrats! Amy
  • Megan

Megan Y. · Married on 12/28/2019

Amy is the best!

We hired Amy for our December 28 wedding. Many other bakeries in the Lehigh Valley area wouldn't even consider doing a cake because of the holidays. Amy was wonderful to work with from the consult, to bridal shows, and through the wedding day! She left us that special personal touch which helped to make our day special, not to mention we received so many complements on our cake from guests- both the look and taste! My husband proposed to my in Cinderella's castle at Disney World, and Amy was even able to add a hidden Mickey to our wedding cake! We are now ordering our one year anniversary cake from her, and couldn't be happier. Thank you, Amy!

Sent on 11/30/2020

Bonnie · Married on 10/19/2019

My daughter and I loved working with Amy.

We hit the jackpot finding Amy!! She is a very talented baker and great to work with. My daughter had a vision of her dream wedding cake and Amy did a wonderful job of recreating it.
    Besides beautiful, the cake was beyond delicious!!! We actually had many compliments on the wedding cake.

Sent on 12/15/2020
  • Darci

Darci · Married on 09/07/2019

Excellent service

Amy was incredibly easy to work with and provided an amazing cake and dessert shooters that were huge hits at my wedding. Everything was delicious and magnificently presented! I truly recommend using this company for your next event!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Amy's Creative Cakes's reply:

Thank you Darci for taking the time to write a review! I am happy you enjoyed your cake and desserts! Your wedding was beautiful! Thank you for having us be part of your special day! Amy

Madi A. · Married on 03/11/2019

Beautiful and Delicious!

My husband and I chose Amy's Creative Cakes for our November 2019 wedding and we could not have been happier. We met in her home for a personal tasting, got to explain our cake vision, and had such a hard time deciding on a cake flavor because they were all so good! Throughout the whole process leading up to our wedding Amy was very responsive and communicative. On our wedding day, Amy and her team delivered the cake right when they said they would and it turned out exactly as we hoped! They even worked with our florist to add a few flowers to one of the tiers. We also got a discount on our cake through our venue since they often work with Amy which was amazing for the budget! Our guests all loved our cake and we had many people tell us how beautiful and delicious they thought it was. We didn't save our top layer, but we contacted Amy again this year to have it remade for our anniversary and it was just as delicious as we remembered. My husband immediately said he wants to get a cake from Amy in the future for things like birthdays because the cake was too good just to have once. Thanks Amy!

Sent on 12/01/2020

Meredith · Married on 09/08/2018

Amy was a pleasure to work with and her cakes are AMAZING! She has great flavors to chose from and uses such quality ingredients. She also helped add flowers to the cake upon delivery on the wedding day. She exceeded our expectations and I would recommend for all my family and friends!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Amy's Creative Cakes's reply:

Thank you Meredith for your review! I am happy you enjoyed your wedding cake! It was great to work with you! We wish you many happy years together! Amy

Jordan · Married on 08/12/2018

Amy was the absolute best decision I made for my wedding. Her cake was not only appealing to the eyes but to the stomach as well. We had a red velvet and chocolate cake- let me tell you- I am still eating cake leftovers. Amy is not only a talented baker but a very strong business woman. She was a woman of her word and delivered on every promise from her pricing to the fresh flowers on the cake. Highly recommend using her!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Josephine · Married on 05/05/2018

Amy was recommended to us by our venue and we're glad they did! We arranged a tasting and gave us the extra cupcakes to take home with us. I literally woke up the next morning dying for another cupcake, they were that amazing. I showed her pictures of what I was looking for and she made it look perfect. I only wish I was able to eat more of my cake. Please, do not use a boring bakery for your wedding cake. Use Amy as your wedding baker and you will not regret it. Thank you for the best cake ever!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Ariel · Married on 09/16/2017

My husband and I got our wedding cake from here and we absolutely loved it. It looked just like the picture we gave her and it tasted amazing aswell. It was very reasonably priced and Amy gladly answered all of our questions along the way. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs a cake for a special occasion!

Sent on 09/21/2017
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/04/2017

I have never wrote a review before, however I do believe Amy deserves more then just an excellent review, she was amazing to work with, always worked with your schedule, always makes time for you, makes your dream design into reality!!!! not to mention, I'm not a cake person, but her cakes are to die for!!!!! she was the best decision I have made for my wedding, I can't wait for our one year anniversary to eat the rest!!! thank you so much Amy your amazing!!!!!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Mallorie · Married on 07/28/2017

Amy is awesome! She did an amazing job with our cake and donut bar! The cake was delicious and she was very helpful throughout the entire process and I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Krissy · Married on 10/21/2016

I met Amy at the Lehigh Valley bridal show and tried her cake and cookies. I absolutely fell in love with her cookies and her cake was amazing too! She did a great job on cookies my mom ordered for my bridal shower by matching our colors and still making them different then the favors we were planning on for the wedding. She followed up with me on exactly which leaf shape I wanted for our cookie favors and sent pictures of color samples so I could chose which one worked for me. She was very flexible in adding on additional cookies since I contacted her about a month and a half before our big day. I also decided to go with her for a grooms cake to have at our rehearsal dinner to surprise my husband-to-be. I gave her some of his hobbies and ask her to also honor his job since he is a police officer. She came back with some great ideas and I told her to just run with it. When I saw the cake the night of it was so perfect for him! She did such an amazing job and her cinnamon cake was to die for. I highly recommend Amy for any cookie or cake needs and will definitely be going back to her in the future (especially once our frozen cookie stash gets too low).

Sent on 11/13/2016

Janet · Married on 09/04/2016

Amy was wonderful to work with. Friendly and enthusiastic. She helped us pick the perfect style of cake to fit our theme and was happy to accommodate our special requests. She worked with our event coordinator and florist to make sure all details were covered. Our guests raved about the three flavors of cake we chose with buttercream icing. The decor of the cake was simple and elegant and we got some fantastic photos cutting it. Thank you Amy for adding another perfect detail to our amazing day!

Sent on 09/18/2016

I cannot recommend Amy enough! I fortuitously met her through my caterer, who uses her as their wedding cake baker. Amy's cakes are beautiful and absolutely delicious. She is so friendly and easy to work with--she is very responsive via email and even invited me, my now husband, and my parents into her home for a cake tasting. I wasn't totally sure what design I wanted for my cake, and she was very helpful in providing ideas and suggestions. I ended up very happy with the final result, and every guest I talked to raved about how delicious the cakes were (we did two layers of pound cake and a layer of chocolate, and the groom's cake was all chocolate). The week of the wedding I had mailed the cake topper to be used for the groom's cake, and it was the cake topper from my grandparents' wedding cake 65 years ago. Something went wrong with the mailing, and it didn't arrive to Amy's mailbox. Amy went out of her way a day two days before the wedding, tracked it down, and made sure she got it in time to place on the cake. A top notch baker and person!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Kira · Married on 06/14/2015

My husband and I loved working with Amy! The wedding cake Amy made for us was so beautiful and the best part was that it was unbelievably delicious!! My husband and I love food so it was really important to us that the cake not only look good, but also taste good (you know what I'm talking about - a lot of wedding cakes don't taste that great!) Amy worked with us throughout the process of choosing the flavors, colors and designs and even helped with how we should display it. We wanted a cannoli filling to go along with our Italian themed wedding, which wasn't a flavor she normally used, so she made it a special point to try out recipes with her family before making our cake to make sure that it came out perfect - which it did! We recently celebrated our 1 year anniversary and the cake was still delicious! Thank you Amy for making us the perfect wedding cake. You were amazing to work with!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Janice R. · Married on 10/18/2014

Amy was fun to work with - she is very professional and thorough and our cupcake tree was delicious !

Sent on 11/03/2014

Amy is awesome!!!
    She was very easy to work with and she did the cake exactly as we wanted.
    Our wedding cake was beautiful, and delicious, many of our guests loved it!!!
    I would recommend Amy to family and friends!!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Amy made us an amazing wedding cake! My Pinterest picture came alive AND it was delicious!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Brittany · Married on 09/13/2014

Amy made the most amazing cake for our wedding. She made our ideas come to life and the cake was unique and perfect! The taste was also incredible and our guests all raved about it! I would recommend Amy to everyone!

Sent on 09/28/2014
  • User4297604 · event on: 08/02/2014

Amy's Creative Cakes was an absolute pleasure to work with. I order a cake for my mom's 50th surprise party. I knew the cake design was going to be difficult. I sent some photos of what I was trying to achieve and the final product was more then impressive. I was completely please with the services provided and I would certainly recommend her to anyone in the market for an awesome cake.

Tammy · event on: 07/26/2014

Absolutely fantastic cake! Amy was wonderful.

S · event on: 07/21/2014

Finding Amy's Creative Cakes has been a blessing! From ingenuity to creativity and professionalism - to taste (!) I have been back for multiple event needs and can't imagine a stronger partner to work with for favors, event goodies, etc.

Audrey · event on: 07/18/2014

I never even was able to get a piece of cake because everybody loved it so much, people took seconds and even thirds! All my guests raved about the terrific cake and asked where I had purchased it. I was more than happy to give her information out. Amy was wonderful to work with and very professional. She made a cake that was everything we had talked about. She was in constant contact with me leading up to the event to make sure she had everything right before the day. I would definitely purchase another cake from her.

Sent on 08/03/2014