Upper Black Eddy, PA 18972 Map · Phone number

About The Flower Lab

The Flower Lab is a Bucks County special event floral design business that services the Lehigh Valley and Philadelphia areas. We strive to create unique designs for your events, and to deliver exactly what our brides are hoping for.

• Mark Bryan Designs
fantastic lab jpeg
img0324

13 Reviews for The Flower Lab

Rebecca · Married on 09/03/2016

Lindsay was absolutely INCREDIBLE! I spent some time looking around for a florist and my coworker had shared Lindsay with me another one of my coworkers who were planning a wedding and we both ended up using her, and I can tell you NEITHER one of us were disappointed. Lindsay went ABOVE and BEYOND to help me with finding unique ways to get everything I wanted within my budget. I really wanted wine barrels for my vineyard wedding and she went out of her way to find them from a local winery and brought them to and from our venue for us. In addition to these examples of how she went above and beyond, Lindsay made my wedding absolutely beautiful. Every single flower was perfect, it was more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. My husband is not a big flower guy but when I arrived at our venue that day after we did our first look he asked me if I had seen the inside of our venue yet and when I said no, he smiled and said, it is PERFECT, you're going to love it. And he was right. Thank you for making our wedding as stunning as our sentimental ceremony. I highly recommend Lindsay to anyone considering her!

Sent on 01/28/2017

Jessica · Married on 03/19/2016

The flower lab did a phenomenal job with the flowers for our wedding, including bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces. Lindsay did an excellent job of tailoring the flowers to my style while providing me with many options and ideas. She helped me create my ideal centerpieces using wooden logs and incorporating natural elements. She is creative, professional and easy to work with. I received compliments all day about our flowers. I highly recommend!

Sent on 03/23/2016

Lindsay made the floral arrangements for my October 2015 wedding (centerpieces, bouquets, sweetheart table etc..). She was always quick to respond to my emails and was very professional (and personable) when my husband and I met with her. We really liked that we had an initial meeting with Lindsay before we booked her and then a final meeting 30 days before to review everything for the wedding. Lindsay was organized and took note of every detail we discussed. On the day of, Lindsay showed up on time & everything was as I imagined it to be and more! Lindsay made beautiful bouquets for my bridal party and myself and the centerpieces were FULL! (I have been to some weddings where the vase is 1/2 full but that was definitely not the case here). Lindsay made a low centerpiece for my sweetheart table and a huge fireplace arrangement for the ceremony space and I could not have been more satisfied. Every room looked elegant in the photos and I attribute a lot of that to the flower arrangements Lindsay made. Before booking Lindsay, I did a lot of research and not only was Lindsay one of the highest rated but she was one of the most fair values. I am a harsh critic and do not give out 5 stars lightly, but in this case it is well deserved. Thank you so much Lindsay for making my wedding complete!

Sent on 11/17/2015

The Flower Lab FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 11.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 50.00
    $ 80.00
    $ 1574
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Corsages
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

• Upper Black Eddy, 18972 See on map
    Location of (The Flower Lab)