Fabufloras

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania View map Visit website

$6,000 Typical Price

Located in Horsham, Pennsylvania, Fabufloras is flourishing quickly - averaging about 3-4 weddings per weekend. They particularize in providing the freshest blooms for special events solely. They are not your typical retail flower shop (i.e. - flower shops who offer same-day deliveries), so you can be best rest assured their undivided attention will be with you from beginning to end. After all, this is what they do - weddings (primarily), bar/bat mitzvahs, baby showers and bridal showers!

They also offer a complimentary consultation initially via FaceTime prior to submitting a proposal (quote) within 24 hours of that initial meeting. No matter the size of the event, the floral budget, or the design request(s), Fabufloras will put their creative energy into bringing couples’ vision to life.

Fabufloras offers it all - including classic, glamorous, romantic, vintage, eclectic, modern, and rustic styles.

Special events are reserved on a first come, first serve basis and 1/3 floral deposit is required to reserve your event date.

They suggest a preferred minimum investment of $7,000.00 for custom floral and foliage design, one consultation, event delivery, full day installation and breakdown by their team. Their required minimum floral investment is $6,000.00.

They take pride in promoting a "boutique" feel, so the amount of events they accept on any given week/weekend varies based on many different deciding factors such as size, location and complexity of event requests. Pricing is a la carte.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$210

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$80

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$6,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Allison T. Married on 12/16/2022

Absolutely Amazing!

I cannot say enough good things about Kerry and her team at Fabufloras. My sister and brother-in-law used Fabufloras for their wedding a few years ago and we were fortunate enough that Kerry had availability in December for our wedding. From the first Zoom consultation all the way through to the day of the wedding, Kerry was professional, patient, very responsive, and flexible. I had absolutely no idea what I wanted before our Zoom call. I sent her one picture of the color scheme of bridesmaids' dresses beforehand and the Pinterest board she pulled together as a starting place was really helpful for me to see what the options were. After our call, I really felt that she understood what I was envisioning and I wanted her to have creative liberty as a professional to do her thing. Kerry and the Executive Studio Coordinator, Carly, were amazing in the months leading up to the wedding making sure all of the details were perfect. When the bouquets were delivered to the bridal suite on our wedding day, my jaw dropped and it almost brought me to tears. They were beyond stunning and I cannot tell you how many comments we received on how beautiful they were! Kerry absolutely nailed the vision from the color scheme and style of the bouquets/boutonnieres, but also the table centerpieces, cake florals, cocktail hour greenery, etc. I loved seeing Fabufloras’ design come to life and the flowers look amazing in our wedding pictures too. I highly recommend using Fabufloras for your wedding because you will not be disappointed!
    Catherine Married on 11/19/2022

Amazing, beautiful designs

Was so happy I worked with Kerry and her team at Fabufloras for our wedding. They were all so easy to work with and the end result took my breath away, even more beautiful than I could imagine.
    Gillian S. Married on 10/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Florists in Philly!!!

Fabufloras are amazing!! My knowledge of flowers when starting this entire process was very little and during our first consultation, Kerry walked me through everything and made it so easy to understand everything. I had a vision of an all white floral look and Fabufloras made that vision come to life and surpassed my wildest dreams. I can't say enough how unbelievable and stunning our florals were. Every detail was beyond perfect. From our Chuppah, to the sweetheart table, to the bouquets, to the aisle decor, and table arrangements, Fabufloras nailed it. I was so obsessed with the florals and all the guests were blown away with how beautiful they were. I could not recommend them enough. The day of the wedding, I didn't have to even think about this. Fabufloras coordinated everything and made everything so stress free. I could not have been happier with their service and their product. If you want a vendor who will make the entire process seamless and easy, these are your florists!!
  • illustration stars

Aleksandra Ambrozy Makeup & Hair
5.0 out of 5 rating , 168 Reviews
· Wedding Hair & Makeup

2101 Market Street Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19103

**Please note they are by appointment only, so please call today to get a spot on their booming and blooming calendar!
Location of (Fabufloras)
503 Horsham Road Horsham, Pennsylvania, 19044

**Please note they are by appointment only. Call today to reserve a spot on their booming and blooming calendar!

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding