Fabufloras Reviews

Fabufloras 6
Fabufloras 7

Cait · Married on 11/17/2018

Hire Fabufloras!

Wonderful! Kerry was extremely responsive to all of my questions throughout the process and was so detailed when going over the bouquets. We wanted something simple for floral decorations, and Kerry never tried to push us to do more. The bouquets were stunning and exactly what we wanted. Her team also set up our centerpieces at the venue for us and were so patient while we figured out what we wanted. Thank you thank you!! It's so hard to find amazing florists with reasonable pricing and Fabufloras was exactly that.

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/26/2018

Incredible Florists

If I could give Fabufloras more than 5 stars I would! From the beginning Kerry was so easy to work with. Throughout our engagement we did add/change some of our original ideas and Kerry and her team was able to roll with it and make the adjustments with no hesitation. Our flowers were amazing beyond imagination! Everything was so perfect and beautiful, we got compliments on them all night! The attention to detail and precision from Fabufloras was spot on. I would highly recommend them! Thank you for everything Kerry, you made my wedding day absolutely beautiful!

• Charlotte

Charlotte · Married on 10/20/2018

Exceeded Expectations!

Kerry was phenomenal and delivered exactly what I was looking for. The flowers were more beautiful than I could ever have imagined and I got so many compliments on them!

Jacques · Married on 09/29/2018

Will be your BEST vendor.

Stop looking for a florist RIGHT NOW. Kerry is the absolute best. She will be your hardest working, most diligent and talented vendor. Kerry has such a personal touch when it comes to working with you. She will sit you down and look at flowers with you until you both decide what flowers go together. You will never feel rushed and put off. You will just feel like you are in the best hands possible. On a personal note, Kerry was able to recreate my late-mother's bridal bouquet. It brought the biggest, brightest joy to my heart - and that's Kerry - forthright, honest, a go-getter, bright, intelligent, talented - everything you want a vendor to be. You are the best, Kerry. Thank you a million times over for everything. GO GET EM!

Alisha · Married on 09/08/2018

Kerry and her team did an amazing job on our wedding at Reading Terminal Market. I didn’t have a full vision before talking to Kerry but after filling out her form and doing a visit with her she really helped bring to life what I was thinking! She was always helpful in suggesting ideas as well as helpful with staying to the budget range. Everything turned out beautiful. I highly recommended Fabufloras!

Jennifer · Married on 08/18/2018

It was such a pleasure working with Kerry for our wedding. When we first met with her she set aside an hour consultation to go through our visions. She created an inspiration page of centerpieces, bouquets, ceremony flowers, and different ideas/suggestions of where flowers can be placed at our venue. Kerry goes above and beyond in everything she does. She was very responsive and prompt with getting back to our e-mails throughout our wedding planning process. She made suggestions and offered creative ideas. She always gave us full attention and her attention to detail was amazing. Every floral arrangement that was created for our wedding day was absolutely beautiful and perfect! Our flowers were exactly what we dreamed and more!

• Sonie

Sonie · Married on 08/04/2018

I absolutely loved working with Kerry and her Fabufloras team. From the first consultation meeting, Kerry was extremely organized. I was planning my wedding remotely, and during our Facetime consultation, she had me open my computer and search the floral terms and images she would point out so that I could see live with her what she was referring to. It was such a productive session, and I really got the sense that Kerry heard and listened to my preferences and desires for the wedding. She offered input on what would give me the look and feel I was going for, while also staying in our budget. On the day of, I was so pleased with the execution of the ceremony florals, centerpieces, and bouquets. They went above and beyond to make sure the decor and florals were excellent. Really grateful to have worked with Kerry and would highly recommend her and her team!

Fabufloras 12

Maryann · Married on 07/21/2018

Kerry was so amazing to work with! I told her my colors and she showed me numerous flowers and their names. I picked the ones I thought I liked the most. And she took that and made the most beautiful bouquet’s. She was so reasonably priced. I would recommend to everyone!! Thank you so much!!

Fabufloras 13
  • lilam18

Heather · Married on 07/07/2018

Fabufloras brought our wedding dreams to life! Prior to hiring Fabufloras, my partner and I had no knowledge about flowers, no concept of what we wanted our wedding to look like, and no idea how to hire a florist. However, Kerry carefully and patiently walked us through different types of flowers according to the colors and theme ideas we had provided, and had put together inspiration boards of designs for bouquets, centerpieces, and the ceremony space. Within hours of our meeting, she sent a detailed proposal for our wedding flowers.

Throughout the process, Kerry continued to be extremely responsive, and remained professional and helpful as I changed my mind and second guessed things a few times as the date got closer. She was flexible and very receptive to all of my ideas, and on the day, I couldn't have pictured anything more beautiful. We were blown away by how beautiful our flowers were, including the personal flowers and the gorgeously decorated ceremony and reception spaces. The Fabufloras team really hit it out of the park, and I couldn't stop telling everyone how beautiful it all was! I would definitely recommend Fabufloras to anyone looking for stunning floral designs at an affordable cost.

Fabufloras 14
    Fabufloras 15
    Fabufloras 16

Briana · Married on 07/06/2018

My wedding flowers were amazing and they were very helpful and accomodating. They were a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of this service. You will not be disappointed

Ryan · Married on 05/12/2018

Kerry and her team at Fabufloras are remarkable! Out of all my vendors, Kerry was always the quickest to respond and you really felt like you could trust her and you were in good hands. She is an absolute sweetheart and treats you like she would a best friend. I sent her pictures of what I wanted and talked about my budget and she found a way to make it work! My flowers were beyond what I could have imagined. It was like she crawled up inside my head to see what I wanted. Beyond happy!

Fabufloras 17

Ellen · Married on 03/18/2018

Kerry spent a couple of hours with us discussing the "vibe" we wanted as well as specific flowers, and came up with wonderful suggestions. Willing to work with a budget. Provided helpful suggestions re ways to keep costs down, where possible. Arrangements were unique and beautiful. Kerry is an artist who easily handles the pracitcal issues involved in wedding flowers. I'm a huge fan.

Nancy · Married on 01/06/2018

Kerry was simply amazing. She is so professional and responsive, and also put together the most beautiful flowers for our wedding! My bouquet was more gorgeous than I could have imagined. I also really appreciate Kerry's willingness to work within our budget - she did a great job of suggesting alternative blooms, making suggestions like having centerpieces do double duty as ceremony decor, and told us where to buy vases to avoid the rental fee from her. Thank you, Kerry & Fabufloras, for making our day beautiful!

Kate · Married on 11/24/2017

Fabufloras is simply put...AMAZING!!!! Within 5 minutes of meetings Kerry I knew she was the florist I had to work with! Kerry is genuine, thoughtful, offered cost-efficient ideas, and went above and beyond throughout the entire 10 months I worked with her leading up to our wedding. She never tried to upsell us, and was without a doubt, the easiest vendor I worked with. She made the whole process extremely stress free, especially for someone who doesn't know much about flowers. Every single email she sent was thoughtful, and she genuinely acted excited for us - as if we were the only bride and groom she was working with! Leading up to our wedding Kerry was just wonderful, but the day of, her florals absolutely blew me away! From the bridal bouquets to the centerpieces and everything in between - the flowers were stunning, huge, and my bouquet still looks amazing!!!! I cannot recommend Fabufloras and Kerry enough - thank you Kerry for all you did to help make our wedding a dream come true!

Jacqueline · Married on 10/28/2017

I cannot recommend Kerry and Fabufloras enough. Flowers were one place I decided to keep my budget pretty tight - so I was looking for a great value and wasn't necessarily expecting to be blown away. When I saw the flowers for the wedding - I was awestruck. I still don't know how Kerry was able to do such fantastic work for such a reasonable price! Every detail that we discussed was perfect. She completely got my vision and was a joy to work with. I've already recommended her to every bride-to-be that I come across!

Fabufloras 18
    Fabufloras 25
    Fabufloras 26
    Fabufloras 27

Aileen · Married on 10/21/2017

We booked our wedding with fabufloras and we could not be happier! We got married on 10/21 and everything was perfect, we wouldn't have changed a thing! Kerry was so responsive to all of our questions and requests. We got so many compliments on how beautiful the flowers were! If you haven't booked her yet do it before someone else does!

Aileen

Jaclyn · Married on 10/13/2017

Kerry and Fabufloras far exceeded my expectations! Professional, easy to work with, and extremely talented! From ceremony decor, to bridal bouquets and centerpiece EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT, reasonably priced and I highly recommend. For brides, you can put your trust in Kerry and her team to make your vision come to life!

Bruce · Married on 09/16/2017

We booked fabulfloras for our wedding and we couldn't be happier! Kerry was very responsive and accommodating to our questions and requests. Our flowers looked beautiful and we got numerous compliments on them. If you haven't already booked Kerry do so before someone else does!

michelle · Married on 08/18/2017

It was so easy to work with Kerry! She always answered my emails, text, or phone calls in a timely fashion. Our personal flowers looked amazing, I was extremely happy with the way all the flowers turned out. Our ceremony flowers also looked fabulous and were easy to repurpose for the reception. I highly recommend Fabufloras!

Becca · Married on 08/12/2017

I always knew that flowers mattered a lot to me during my wedding planning process, but I had no idea they could be THIS impactful. When I first met with Kerry, I only came to her with a few screenshots from Pinterest with many conflicting ideas. I was so lost! Kerry sat with me and dissected each flower arrangement with me for THREE HOURS! I was having such an amazing time I didn't even know how much time had passed until I looked up. When I found one flower that I liked, Kerry was able to suggest countless accompanying flowers/foliage that would go with it. it was by far my favorite planning meeting. On the day of my wedding, when Kerry came into my hotel room with the box of bouquets for my bridesmaids and I... I was in tears. I could not even believe the beauty and cohesiveness that she was able to achieve from my original pictures and jumbling words. I was stunned and it was only the beginning. Kerry went so above and beyond for our day. Wherever I looked, I saw an arrangement that was more beautiful than the next. She took EXACTLY what I had in my brain without me even knowing it, and made it come to life. I wanted to Pin my own wedding. I am not kidding when I say I am still receiving calls and comments from my guests about how outstanding the flower arrangements were. It's been three weeks since my wedding and my wedding dress is still in poor shape crumpled in the back of my closet ... but my bridal bouquet is sitting front and center in my living room. There is no one else I would've trusted with my wedding day!

Briana · Married on 07/29/2017

I spoke with Kerry via FaceTime for 1 hour about a year before my wedding and set 90% of the flower details up then. We touched base three or four times over the next year for small details. I was blown away by the flowers at our wedding. Kerry knew exactly what I wanted and did an above and beyond job! I would recommend Fabufloras to everyone and anyone!

Kasey · Married on 07/02/2017

Kerri made the whole flower process simple and worry-free. From beginning to end, she was organized sending updated payment sheets and exact details we reviewed at our meetings. She also was very prompt in responding to any email question and would give advice when I asked her professional opinion within the day. With FabuFloras, it made the whole flower process something I had not one worry about.

Melissa · Married on 06/10/2017

After meeting several florist, and I mean several, I was relieved to finally meet Kerry who instantly got my wedding vision via flowers. Each flower she mentioned to use in my centerpieces or bouquet she willingly brought up an image of each flower on her laptop, which gave me a great visual. Additionally, my mother, sister, and I instantly fell in love with Kerry's personality! She is responsive, timely and flexible! Kerry willingly worked within our budget and without hesitation accommodated all my requests. Kerry and her team are extremely talented and made my wedding vision come true! Our flowers, centerpieces, and bouquets were absolutely stunning! I would highly recommend Fabufloras to anyone who is searching for a florist who goes above and beyond to ensure your wedding vision comes true! All in all, Kerry and her Fabufloras team is a MUST vendor to hire on your wedding day! My husband and I couldn't have been more pleased!

leana · Married on 05/06/2017

I chose Fabufloras because she was located conveniently in center city philadelphia, she was young and on trend, her prices were reasonable, she was accommodating, and she was familiar with my venue.
    You can't go wrong by hiring Fabufloras!