Fabufloras Reviews

Fabufloras 6
Fabufloras 7

Patricia Collamer · Married on 05/31/2019

Beyond perfect!

My daughter and I met Kerry to go over the last set of details for the wedding and reception. We walked in to see a gorgeous display of THE tall centerpieces we requested. We were blown away. She took the overall vision of the special day along with every single detail of flower, the size, and the color, and made it perfect. She even found a way to use a mirror under the large groupings to keep all stems completely invisible. This was beyond perfect. The gorgeous wedding party bouquets were delivered exactly on schedule. Kerry and her assistants took extra time at the venue placing each accent arrangement in the just the right place adding to the beauty of the entire day. We are so grateful.

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Fabufloras 12
    Fabufloras 13
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/11/2019

The best florist for your wedding!

From our first consult to the deliveries and BEAUTIFUL arrangements, we could not have been happier with the service that we got from the Fabufloras team. Kerry is amazing. Her in home studio is beautiful to start with, and she makes deciding on flowers so easy, she basically read our minds. She is incredibly flexible-- adding on an order for our rehearsal dinner, and making that space so beautiful as well! Delivery of all of the wedding party flowers went smoothly on Saturday, and the venue was simple and beautiful, just our style.

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Fabufloras 18
    Fabufloras 19

Sarah · Married on 03/23/2019

Such great service!

Fabufloras was recommended to me by a friend who said Kerry was by far her favorite vendor. I'm so grateful she gave this recommendation because I could not agree more. Kerry just completely got my vision right away. I also loved my original consultation with her. She asked a few questions ahead of time and was 100% prepared for the appointment. You would think this would be the norm for a business owner but I met with other florist who were not prepared and did not listen to what I wanted. During my consultation, Kerry showed me so many options in my color scheme and price range. She even suggested options that were similar to what I had originally wanted but more affordable which was absolutely amazing! I made a few tweaks along the way from our original proposal and she was more than willing to adapt, send me her thoughts on my ideas and keep me updated on pricing. Besides her great professionalism and help, the centerpieces and bouquets were stunning. They were exactly what I pictured and people raved about how gorgeous they were! I highly recommend booking with Fabufloras.

Sent on 04/13/2019

Teresa Mallon · Married on 01/05/2019

Mother of the bride

As the mother of the bride it was so important to help my daughter find the perfect Florist for her wedding . My daughter picked the horticultural center in Fairmount park . My daughter had a certain vision for her wedding and Kerry nailed it. The flowers were beautiful. Kerry is a true a artist . When you find a florist with not only her ability to fulfill your daughters vision but also she is very professional and will get back to immediately even when you ask a million questions. Kerry understands this is your daughters wedding day and she always gave us all the time we needed with her. Kerry knows all of the wedding venues in Philadelphia and helped us to chose my daughters venue. Make her your first call when your daughter gets engaged and I promise you will not regret it ! Teresa Mallon

Sent on 02/03/2019

Cait · Married on 11/17/2018

Hire Fabufloras!

Wonderful! Kerry was extremely responsive to all of my questions throughout the process and was so detailed when going over the bouquets. We wanted something simple for floral decorations, and Kerry never tried to push us to do more. The bouquets were stunning and exactly what we wanted. Her team also set up our centerpieces at the venue for us and were so patient while we figured out what we wanted. Thank you thank you!! It's so hard to find amazing florists with reasonable pricing and Fabufloras was exactly that.

Sent on 12/12/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/26/2018

Incredible Florists

If I could give Fabufloras more than 5 stars I would! From the beginning Kerry was so easy to work with. Throughout our engagement we did add/change some of our original ideas and Kerry and her team was able to roll with it and make the adjustments with no hesitation. Our flowers were amazing beyond imagination! Everything was so perfect and beautiful, we got compliments on them all night! The attention to detail and precision from Fabufloras was spot on. I would highly recommend them! Thank you for everything Kerry, you made my wedding day absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Charlotte

Charlotte · Married on 10/20/2018

Exceeded Expectations!

Kerry was phenomenal and delivered exactly what I was looking for. The flowers were more beautiful than I could ever have imagined and I got so many compliments on them!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Jacques · Married on 09/29/2018

Will be your BEST vendor.

Stop looking for a florist RIGHT NOW. Kerry is the absolute best. She will be your hardest working, most diligent and talented vendor. Kerry has such a personal touch when it comes to working with you. She will sit you down and look at flowers with you until you both decide what flowers go together. You will never feel rushed and put off. You will just feel like you are in the best hands possible. On a personal note, Kerry was able to recreate my late-mother's bridal bouquet. It brought the biggest, brightest joy to my heart - and that's Kerry - forthright, honest, a go-getter, bright, intelligent, talented - everything you want a vendor to be. You are the best, Kerry. Thank you a million times over for everything. GO GET EM!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Alisha · Married on 09/08/2018

Kerry and her team did an amazing job on our wedding at Reading Terminal Market. I didn’t have a full vision before talking to Kerry but after filling out her form and doing a visit with her she really helped bring to life what I was thinking! She was always helpful in suggesting ideas as well as helpful with staying to the budget range. Everything turned out beautiful. I highly recommended Fabufloras!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Jennifer · Married on 08/18/2018

It was such a pleasure working with Kerry for our wedding. When we first met with her she set aside an hour consultation to go through our visions. She created an inspiration page of centerpieces, bouquets, ceremony flowers, and different ideas/suggestions of where flowers can be placed at our venue. Kerry goes above and beyond in everything she does. She was very responsive and prompt with getting back to our e-mails throughout our wedding planning process. She made suggestions and offered creative ideas. She always gave us full attention and her attention to detail was amazing. Every floral arrangement that was created for our wedding day was absolutely beautiful and perfect! Our flowers were exactly what we dreamed and more!

Sent on 09/20/2018
  • Sonie

Sonie · Married on 08/04/2018

I absolutely loved working with Kerry and her Fabufloras team. From the first consultation meeting, Kerry was extremely organized. I was planning my wedding remotely, and during our Facetime consultation, she had me open my computer and search the floral terms and images she would point out so that I could see live with her what she was referring to. It was such a productive session, and I really got the sense that Kerry heard and listened to my preferences and desires for the wedding. She offered input on what would give me the look and feel I was going for, while also staying in our budget. On the day of, I was so pleased with the execution of the ceremony florals, centerpieces, and bouquets. They went above and beyond to make sure the decor and florals were excellent. Really grateful to have worked with Kerry and would highly recommend her and her team!

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Fabufloras 20

Maryann · Married on 07/21/2018

Kerry was so amazing to work with! I told her my colors and she showed me numerous flowers and their names. I picked the ones I thought I liked the most. And she took that and made the most beautiful bouquet’s. She was so reasonably priced. I would recommend to everyone!! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 08/02/2018
    Fabufloras 21
  • lilam18

Heather · Married on 07/07/2018

Fabufloras brought our wedding dreams to life! Prior to hiring Fabufloras, my partner and I had no knowledge about flowers, no concept of what we wanted our wedding to look like, and no idea how to hire a florist. However, Kerry carefully and patiently walked us through different types of flowers according to the colors and theme ideas we had provided, and had put together inspiration boards of designs for bouquets, centerpieces, and the ceremony space. Within hours of our meeting, she sent a detailed proposal for our wedding flowers.

Throughout the process, Kerry continued to be extremely responsive, and remained professional and helpful as I changed my mind and second guessed things a few times as the date got closer. She was flexible and very receptive to all of my ideas, and on the day, I couldn't have pictured anything more beautiful. We were blown away by how beautiful our flowers were, including the personal flowers and the gorgeously decorated ceremony and reception spaces. The Fabufloras team really hit it out of the park, and I couldn't stop telling everyone how beautiful it all was! I would definitely recommend Fabufloras to anyone looking for stunning floral designs at an affordable cost.

Sent on 09/15/2018
    Fabufloras 22
    Fabufloras 23
    Fabufloras 24

Briana · Married on 07/06/2018

My wedding flowers were amazing and they were very helpful and accomodating. They were a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of this service. You will not be disappointed

Sent on 07/18/2018

Ryan · Married on 05/12/2018

Kerry and her team at Fabufloras are remarkable! Out of all my vendors, Kerry was always the quickest to respond and you really felt like you could trust her and you were in good hands. She is an absolute sweetheart and treats you like she would a best friend. I sent her pictures of what I wanted and talked about my budget and she found a way to make it work! My flowers were beyond what I could have imagined. It was like she crawled up inside my head to see what I wanted. Beyond happy!

Sent on 07/18/2018
    Fabufloras 25
  • Q

Quyen · Married on 05/05/2018

Beautiful flowers, flexible with last minute changes and budget

We loved our flowers from Fabufloras. After the initial consultation via Skype with Kerry, since I am not local to Philadelphia, I loved the ideas she put together for both personal flowers and reception arrangements. Her ideas were for a much more affordable price than some of the other Philly area florists. She was great at providing suggestions on where we could reuse decor and arrangements, how to use greenery to help reduce flower costs, and where the best vs. worst places are to 'go lighter' on flowers. She also provided suggestions for replacement flowers as some of the ideas I had pinned were not in season and would be difficult or very costly to procure. As our guest list reduced from ~275 invitees to 200 attending, she was very flexible in helping us re-think floral arrangements based on our new table layouts - even up to just a few weeks before the wedding. We brought our own chuppah and Kerry's team was able to beautifully decorate it even with only having seen it in pictures prior to my wedding day, and they also helped with the breakdown of the chuppah after the wedding while we were at cocktail hour.

Sent on 01/04/2019
    Fabufloras 39
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 04/13/2018

Perfectly designed

Fabufloras was the best decision we made for our wedding. We were married April 2018 and we are still gushing over our wedding photos. The flowers and table design made our wedding. Our welcome sign was the best decision we ever made, our guests were raving about it. Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/16/2019
    Fabufloras 40
    Fabufloras 41
    Fabufloras 42
    Fabufloras 43
    Fabufloras 44
    Fabufloras 45

Ellen · Married on 03/18/2018

Kerry spent a couple of hours with us discussing the "vibe" we wanted as well as specific flowers, and came up with wonderful suggestions. Willing to work with a budget. Provided helpful suggestions re ways to keep costs down, where possible. Arrangements were unique and beautiful. Kerry is an artist who easily handles the pracitcal issues involved in wedding flowers. I'm a huge fan.

Sent on 03/20/2018

Nancy · Married on 01/06/2018

Kerry was simply amazing. She is so professional and responsive, and also put together the most beautiful flowers for our wedding! My bouquet was more gorgeous than I could have imagined. I also really appreciate Kerry's willingness to work within our budget - she did a great job of suggesting alternative blooms, making suggestions like having centerpieces do double duty as ceremony decor, and told us where to buy vases to avoid the rental fee from her. Thank you, Kerry & Fabufloras, for making our day beautiful!

Sent on 02/03/2018

Kate · Married on 11/24/2017

Fabufloras is simply put...AMAZING!!!! Within 5 minutes of meetings Kerry I knew she was the florist I had to work with! Kerry is genuine, thoughtful, offered cost-efficient ideas, and went above and beyond throughout the entire 10 months I worked with her leading up to our wedding. She never tried to upsell us, and was without a doubt, the easiest vendor I worked with. She made the whole process extremely stress free, especially for someone who doesn't know much about flowers. Every single email she sent was thoughtful, and she genuinely acted excited for us - as if we were the only bride and groom she was working with! Leading up to our wedding Kerry was just wonderful, but the day of, her florals absolutely blew me away! From the bridal bouquets to the centerpieces and everything in between - the flowers were stunning, huge, and my bouquet still looks amazing!!!! I cannot recommend Fabufloras and Kerry enough - thank you Kerry for all you did to help make our wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 10/28/2017

I cannot recommend Kerry and Fabufloras enough. Flowers were one place I decided to keep my budget pretty tight - so I was looking for a great value and wasn't necessarily expecting to be blown away. When I saw the flowers for the wedding - I was awestruck. I still don't know how Kerry was able to do such fantastic work for such a reasonable price! Every detail that we discussed was perfect. She completely got my vision and was a joy to work with. I've already recommended her to every bride-to-be that I come across!

Sent on 12/28/2017
    Fabufloras 53
    Fabufloras 54
    Fabufloras 55

Aileen · Married on 10/21/2017

We booked our wedding with fabufloras and we could not be happier! We got married on 10/21 and everything was perfect, we wouldn't have changed a thing! Kerry was so responsive to all of our questions and requests. We got so many compliments on how beautiful the flowers were! If you haven't booked her yet do it before someone else does!

Aileen

Sent on 11/20/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 10/13/2017

Kerry and Fabufloras far exceeded my expectations! Professional, easy to work with, and extremely talented! From ceremony decor, to bridal bouquets and centerpiece EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT, reasonably priced and I highly recommend. For brides, you can put your trust in Kerry and her team to make your vision come to life!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Bruce · Married on 09/16/2017

We booked fabulfloras for our wedding and we couldn't be happier! Kerry was very responsive and accommodating to our questions and requests. Our flowers looked beautiful and we got numerous compliments on them. If you haven't already booked Kerry do so before someone else does!

Sent on 11/20/2017