143 Reviews for Fabufloras

Venue Visit (6)
Chuppah Decor (4)
Flower Crowns (1)
140 Fabufloras Reviews

Kerry was so amazing to work with! I told her my colors and she showed me numerous flowers and their names. I picked the ones I thought I liked the most. And she took that and made the most beautiful bouquet’s. She was so reasonably priced. I would recommend to everyone!! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Maryann, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

My wedding flowers were amazing and they were very helpful and accomodating. They were a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of this service. You will not be disappointed

Profile Picture Briana, 7/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kerry and her team at Fabufloras are remarkable! Out of all my vendors, Kerry was always the quickest to respond and you really felt like you could trust her and you were in good hands. She is an absolute sweetheart and treats you like she would a best friend. I sent her pictures of what I wanted and talked about my budget and she found a way to make it work! My flowers were beyond what I could have imagined. It was like she crawled up inside my head to see what I wanted. Beyond happy!

Profile Picture Ryan, 5/12/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kerry spent a couple of hours with us discussing the "vibe" we wanted as well as specific flowers, and came up with wonderful suggestions. Willing to work with a budget. Provided helpful suggestions re ways to keep costs down, where possible. Arrangements were unique and beautiful. Kerry is an artist who easily handles the pracitcal issues involved in wedding flowers. I'm a huge fan.

Profile Picture Ellen, 3/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kerry was simply amazing. She is so professional and responsive, and also put together the most beautiful flowers for our wedding! My bouquet was more gorgeous than I could have imagined. I also really appreciate Kerry's willingness to work within our budget - she did a great job of suggesting alternative blooms, making suggestions like having centerpieces do double duty as ceremony decor, and told us where to buy vases to avoid the rental fee from her. Thank you, Kerry & Fabufloras, for making our day beautiful!

Profile Picture Nancy, 1/6/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Fabufloras is simply put...AMAZING!!!! Within 5 minutes of meetings Kerry I knew she was the florist I had to work with! Kerry is genuine, thoughtful, offered cost-efficient ideas, and went above and beyond throughout the entire 10 months I worked with her leading up to our wedding. She never tried to upsell us, and was without a doubt, the easiest vendor I worked with. She made the whole process extremely stress free, especially for someone who doesn't know much about flowers. Every single email she sent was thoughtful, and she genuinely acted excited for us - as if we were the only bride and groom she was working with! Leading up to our wedding Kerry was just wonderful, but the day of, her florals absolutely blew me away! From the bridal bouquets to the centerpieces and everything in between - the flowers were stunning, huge, and my bouquet still looks amazing!!!! I cannot recommend Fabufloras and Kerry enough - thank you Kerry for all you did to help make our wedding a dream come true!

Profile Picture Kate, 11/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

I cannot recommend Kerry and Fabufloras enough. Flowers were one place I decided to keep my budget pretty tight - so I was looking for a great value and wasn't necessarily expecting to be blown away. When I saw the flowers for the wedding - I was awestruck. I still don't know how Kerry was able to do such fantastic work for such a reasonable price! Every detail that we discussed was perfect. She completely got my vision and was a joy to work with. I've already recommended her to every bride-to-be that I come across!

Photos
Profile Picture Jacqueline, 10/28/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We booked our wedding with fabufloras and we could not be happier! We got married on 10/21 and everything was perfect, we wouldn't have changed a thing! Kerry was so responsive to all of our questions and requests. We got so many compliments on how beautiful the flowers were! If you haven't booked her yet do it before someone else does!

Aileen

Profile Picture Aileen, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kerry and Fabufloras far exceeded my expectations! Professional, easy to work with, and extremely talented! From ceremony decor, to bridal bouquets and centerpiece EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT, reasonably priced and I highly recommend. For brides, you can put your trust in Kerry and her team to make your vision come to life!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 10/13/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We booked fabulfloras for our wedding and we couldn't be happier! Kerry was very responsive and accommodating to our questions and requests. Our flowers looked beautiful and we got numerous compliments on them. If you haven't already booked Kerry do so before someone else does!

Profile Picture Bruce, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

It was so easy to work with Kerry! She always answered my emails, text, or phone calls in a timely fashion. Our personal flowers looked amazing, I was extremely happy with the way all the flowers turned out. Our ceremony flowers also looked fabulous and were easy to repurpose for the reception. I highly recommend Fabufloras!

Profile Picture michelle, 8/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I always knew that flowers mattered a lot to me during my wedding planning process, but I had no idea they could be THIS impactful. When I first met with Kerry, I only came to her with a few screenshots from Pinterest with many conflicting ideas. I was so lost! Kerry sat with me and dissected each flower arrangement with me for THREE HOURS! I was having such an amazing time I didn't even know how much time had passed until I looked up. When I found one flower that I liked, Kerry was able to suggest countless accompanying flowers/foliage that would go with it. it was by far my favorite planning meeting. On the day of my wedding, when Kerry came into my hotel room with the box of bouquets for my bridesmaids and I... I was in tears. I could not even believe the beauty and cohesiveness that she was able to achieve from my original pictures and jumbling words. I was stunned and it was only the beginning. Kerry went so above and beyond for our day. Wherever I looked, I saw an arrangement that was more beautiful than the next. She took EXACTLY what I had in my brain without me even knowing it, and made it come to life. I wanted to Pin my own wedding. I am not kidding when I say I am still receiving calls and comments from my guests about how outstanding the flower arrangements were. It's been three weeks since my wedding and my wedding dress is still in poor shape crumpled in the back of my closet ... but my bridal bouquet is sitting front and center in my living room. There is no one else I would've trusted with my wedding day!

Profile Picture Becca, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

I spoke with Kerry via FaceTime for 1 hour about a year before my wedding and set 90% of the flower details up then. We touched base three or four times over the next year for small details. I was blown away by the flowers at our wedding. Kerry knew exactly what I wanted and did an above and beyond job! I would recommend Fabufloras to everyone and anyone!

Profile Picture Briana, 7/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Kerri made the whole flower process simple and worry-free. From beginning to end, she was organized sending updated payment sheets and exact details we reviewed at our meetings. She also was very prompt in responding to any email question and would give advice when I asked her professional opinion within the day. With FabuFloras, it made the whole flower process something I had not one worry about.

Profile Picture Kasey, 7/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

After meeting several florist, and I mean several, I was relieved to finally meet Kerry who instantly got my wedding vision via flowers. Each flower she mentioned to use in my centerpieces or bouquet she willingly brought up an image of each flower on her laptop, which gave me a great visual. Additionally, my mother, sister, and I instantly fell in love with Kerry's personality! She is responsive, timely and flexible! Kerry willingly worked within our budget and without hesitation accommodated all my requests. Kerry and her team are extremely talented and made my wedding vision come true! Our flowers, centerpieces, and bouquets were absolutely stunning! I would highly recommend Fabufloras to anyone who is searching for a florist who goes above and beyond to ensure your wedding vision comes true! All in all, Kerry and her Fabufloras team is a MUST vendor to hire on your wedding day! My husband and I couldn't have been more pleased!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/10/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

I chose Fabufloras because she was located conveniently in center city philadelphia, she was young and on trend, her prices were reasonable, she was accommodating, and she was familiar with my venue.
You can't go wrong by hiring Fabufloras!

Profile Picture leana, 5/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

As an out of town bride, I had no idea where to begin to find a florist in the greater Philly area. But after some research I decided to setup a consultation call with Kerry at Fabufloras. Five minutes into our call I knew I found our florist and it was one of the best decisions of our whole wedding. Kerry is amazing and our flowers were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. She is so easy to work with, is SO knowledgeable about flowers and executed our floral design vision perfectly. We wanted to stick to a certain budget and Kerry was able to get creative with our flowers so they felt grand without breaking the bank. Look no further, Kerry is your girl. Hire her ASAP!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Kerry was such a joy to work with! My husband and I didn't have a large budget for flowers and she was very helpful in suggesting ways for us to stay within budget and still get everything we wanted. Most vendors try to up-sell you, but Kerry was respectful of our budget. We must have changed our floral agreement 10 times throughout the planning process and Kerry was happy to make any and all changes for us. She was quick to respond to emails and would resend our floral agreement each time a change was made, so we were always on the same page. Not only was Kerry a pleasure to work with, her arrangements are gorgeous! I absolutely loved my bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquets were exactly what I wanted and the centerpieces were more beautiful than I could have imagined! Kerry is a floral magician! Thank you Fabufloras for our perfect wedding flowers!!

Profile Picture User6016175, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Choosing Kerry with Fabufloras for my wedding flowers was the best decision I could have made. I chose Kerry based off of her excellent reviews and from photos of the beautiful arrangements she has done previously. From the moment I had my first consultation with Kerry (via Skype to accommodate me being out of town) she assured me she could match my vision of an elegant winter wedding with warm candles to light the ballroom (the Crystal Tea Room) and pops of deep burgundy roses amongst a sea of greenery, ivory roses and blush garden flowers for my centerpieces. I had a set image in my head of what I expected for my wedding and when I saw the flowers that Kerry had put together for me and my bridal party I was amazed... she did more than just match my vision, Kerry surpassed what I could ever have imagined for my wedding flowers. Her work was stunning! I was overwhelmed with emotion just seeing the flowers and I remember tearing up just looking at them, from then on I knew I had nothing to worry about and that my centerpieces at the reception would be just as stunningly breathtaking! I am definitely preserving my bouquet and I already cannot wait to see the photos that my photographer captured of Kerry's work!

Pricing: Kerry was great about staying within my budget, she knew were to make recommendations to stay within budget and I never felt like she was pushing me to spend more. Her pricing is competitive in the market.

Thank you again to Kerry and her amazing team at FabuFloras- you are the best!!

Highly Recommended!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 1/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Kerry and her team were beyond amazing! My bouquets were breathtaking and the venue was fabulous. She worked hard to make sure we could re-purpose items to keep costs down, but you couldn't tell at the reception. It looked like a million bucks!

Profile Picture Elisa, 1/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

What can't I say about Kerry and her team??? They are amazing. Since our first meeting, I knew we would be using Fabufloras for our wedding day flowers. She was beyond prepared for our meeting and when I changed what I wanted (color scheme), she didn't miss a step and quickly showed me a new plan for our flowers. Throughout the process, she helped me stay of on budget and never tried to oversell me. She made the process feel like she was a friend helping me plan my wedding. On the day of the wedding, everything was perfect. Everything was delivered on time and when we got to the the venue, we were blow out of the water by the table centerpieces. You won't regret booking Fabufloras. :)

Profile Picture User5633620, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Kerry was beyond fabulous to work with! I had a strict flower budget to work with.. fearful that I wouldn't be able to get anything I wanted, Kerry was able to get me EVERYTHING I wanted and more. She ran through multiple options and scenarios for my arrangements, showing me pictures of every different type of flower she mentioned. She was so easy to talk with, at times it felt like she was a friend. I didn't worry about a thing from start to finish. My bouquet was stunning.. multiple wedding guests were in awe of the design and color palette we put together. BOOK KERRY TODAY! :)

Profile Picture Julie , 10/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Kerry is truly talented and knowledgeable about her business. She knew exactly what I would want from just a short amount of time spent with me and her suggestions were perfect! Communication was professional and timely. The flowers were breathtaking! Thank you, Fabufloras!

Profile Picture Rebekah , 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Finding a florist was the most difficult part of wedding planning for me. If I had met with Kerry originally I could have saved myself a ton of frustration. I can't even begin to say enough great things about working with FabuFloras. From my intitial consultation with Kerry I knew she was the right choice. Aside from having an awesome personality, she was very responsive and had so many great ideas. Thoughout the process she was so accomodating with questions I had and slight changes that we needed to make. I was head over heels in love with every detail of our flowers. I would work with Kerry a thousand times over. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/24/16, 3 Reviews