Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 77

About Courtney Space Events

Courtney Space Events is a wedding planning and design firm located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. For nearly 10 years, they have been designing beautiful weddings throughout the surrounding Philadelphia region. Courtney Space Events’ primary goal is for you to be in the moment while celebrating your special day with the people you love. With your vision and direction, Courtney Space Events will work with you to create a flawless wedding that is the perfect reflection of you.

Courtney Space Events offers fully customized packages to guarantee all your wedding needs are met. From complete wedding planning to partial planning and day-of coordination, you can expect to enjoy your special day with no stress. Every intricate detail will be covered and every deadline will be met to execute your ideal wedding. Courtney Space Events offers the following services:

• Budget analysis

Courtney Space Events 6
Courtney Space Events 7

Christina · Married on 07/20/2019

Exceptional!

Our experience with Courtney Space was outstanding from start to finish for the full service planning package. Our wedding day was perfect. Without a doubt, having a wedding planner is money well spent,but really, priceless--I loved working with Courtney and would recommend her 100% to anyone considering any level of wedding planning services!!!!
    We initially went with Courtney after chatting with several planners given her vibe and how comfortable and confident I felt after our initial phone conversation that it would be a great fit. From the start, she helped us find the absolute dream team of vendors while helping us be conscious of our budget. She was flexible which was so helpful with our busy schedules. She helped us stay on track and was always responsive and able to answer every single little question/concern I had. When we knew exactly what we wanted, she helped us realize it and when we weren't sure, she guided us and was never without ideas/options. Especially the month and week leading up to the wedding not a second went by that I wasn't thankful for having her as our planner, knowing that things would be coordinated, no detail forgotten, and my questions would be answered. From the rehearsal to the day of the wedding, whatever I was worried about - weather, timing, etc - everything was executed to PERFECTION. Everyone was extremely impressed by Courtney and Brooke. In conclusion, Courtney Space Events is exceptional so go ahead and book!!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Shelby · Married on 07/20/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Where to begin?! We decided to hire Courtney as our Day of Coordinator when we were about six months out from our wedding. At the time, my now husband asked me, “Do you really think we need to hire someone?” I told him I did and so he went with it. The day after our wedding when we were talking about how INCREDIBLE Courtney and Brooke were and when I was filling him in on all of the things they did for us he turned to me and said, “Man we don’t pay them enough.”

To say Courtney and Brooke go above and beyond the call of duty is an understatement. Though we hired Courtney for day of coordination she was an instrumental part of the planning process from the moment we booked her. Since Day 1, she was nothing but responsive, attentive, knowledgeable, and FUN to work with. Her laid back nature calmed me from the start and always made me feel like everything was under control. Her attention to detail is truly exceptional and made me feel so comfortable in knowing that my vision would be carried out at the venue.

On the day of the wedding, Courtney and Brooke were literal wedding angels that ran the show and made it all look easy. My mom and I didn’t have to worry about a thing the entire day - our directions from Courtney and Brooke were to relax and have fun and that was only possible because of how wonderful they were. I could go on and on about these two AMAZING women but I think the point is clear. I highly recommend Courtney Space Events no matter where you are in the planning process! Thank you ladies for everything from the bottom of my heart! :)

Sent on 07/23/2019

• What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Philadelphia String Quartet
    Philadelphia String Quartet Wedding Musicians

Very polite and very easy to work with. The location was beautiful and would recommend them to all! It was a pleasure to work with you!

• Philadelphia String Quartet
    Philadelphia String Quartet Wedding Musicians

• McPics Photo Booth Rentals
    McPics Photo Booth Rentals Photo Booths

Courtney Space Events is a professional and high-quality wedding planning service. Throughout the entire process from our recent event with them, the team was responsive, professional, and attentive to details. We have done many events but have never been at such a well organized and seamless event, especially one with over 175 guests. It was a pleasure to work with Courtney Space Events and we hope to have the opportunity to do so again in the future.

• Philadelphia Philadelphia, PA, 19107 See on map