Something Blu Weddings + Events

Lansdale, PA View map Visit website
$4,000 Package Price

$4,000 Package Price

Something Blu Weddings + Events is a professional wedding-planning service based in Lansdale, Pennsylvania. Company founder and lead planner Lauren Reilly is a Certified Wedding Consultant and is passionate about creating dream wedding days. With a wealth of experience in the industry, this company strives to provide comfort and peace of mind during every planning process.

This innovative and detail-oriented team will work with you to bring your wedding day vision to life. They can assist with all aspects of your planning process, including rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. Their extensive wedding-planning packages offer something for everyone, including full-planning services, partial planning, day-of coordination, and help with starting your planning journey. Individual consultations are available, with customized packages and hourly rates provided to suit your needs. Their expert services include:

• Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Event design
  • Budget analysis
  • Vendor referrals

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Hillary
    Hillary E. Married on 04/02/2022

Professional and Calm Wedding Planner!

Lauren and her team made my day truly magical. After having to reschedule my wedding a year out due to covid, at some points I felt like I was losing my mind, but Lauren had everything under control and was incredibly calm and reassuring, which I needed. She uses a great software called Aisleplanner which helped keep everything organized, and even though she ended up having to plan my wedding for 2 years, she never made me feel like a burden. The day of went incredibly smoothly, everything I needed was taken care of and she amazingly took care of and was aware of every single detail of that day. I don't know how I would have done it without her. Her assistant Christine was also wonderful that day. I would highly recommend Something Blu!
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 10/16/2021

Book Something Blu now!

HIRE SOMETHING BLU WEDDINGS FOR YOUR WEDDING! I was not someone who initially knew what I wanted our wedding to look like but I knew that I didn’t want to be bogged down with all the details – Something Blu made sure we had a beautiful and fun wedding but didn’t have to stress about the details. Lauren worked with us from the beginning to create a vision and find a wonderful venue/vendors, all while respecting our overall budget. The wedding planning portal they use was extremely helpful for tracking all finances (budget, expenses, upcoming payments) and served as a centralized website to track all contracts and vendor contact info. She maintained communication/coordination with all vendors and in the month leading up to the wedding, created a detailed timeline and helped us work through all last-minute crisis/changes. On the wedding weekend, Lauren and Christine were rockstars! They were extremely organized, detail-oriented, and always aware of what my husband and I needed throughout the wedding day. We had weather that made us change our original ceremony plan and Lauren/Christine stepped in to make sure the new ceremony location was beautiful and that the wedding party knew the changes without stressing me or my husband. They kept our day running smoothly and handled all unexpected issues with ease. All of their work made it so my husband and I and our families could be fully present for the celebration and enjoy the day for what it was. I would highly recommend hiring Something Blu for your wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

49 photos · 09/21/2019

Deals

Something Blu Weddings + Events 1
Gift
Contact us to schedule your complimentary consultation to see how we fit into your wedding day!

Unique Invitations by Deborah Unique Invitations by Deborah Wedding Invitations

Something Blu Weddings and Events is a great Wedding Planner. Among other things, she has hosted Brides Against Breast Cancer Dress event and did a fabulous job. I highly recommend Lauren. Deborah Carasso Unique Invitations by Deborah

An Enchanted Florist at Skippack Village An Enchanted Florist at Skippack Village Wedding Florists

If you want your BIG Day to flow smoothly- this is the "fairy godmother" for you! A recent Bride herself- the owner really is in tune with the exact things a Bride needs and wants to have her day go smoothly! From complete planning packages to "day of" services- you cannot go wrong with Something Blu!! With each and every event we work on together-I am more and more impressed by Lauren and her unassuming but professional manner. She truly is the magic behind the curtain that makes our mutual brides big day(s) go just swimmingly!!

Lansdale Lansdale, PA, 19446

Mon-Fri 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Location of (Something Blu Weddings + Events)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding