Sagets Formal Wear The Out-of-Town Tuxedo Specialist

Sagets Formal Wear The Out-of-Town Tuxedo Specialist

About Sagets Formal Wear The Out-of-Town Tuxedo Specialist

Custom made tuxedo's and suits unlike any other tuxedo's or suits you may have worn before.

Sagets Formal Wear specializes in Out-of-Town tuxedos and "Day-of-Wedding" services. All tuxedos are custom fit to each client. We will deliver the tuxedos to the hotel of your choice and pick them up the next business day. And, we guarantee the look and fit! All measurements may be done online.

We are very proud to have been selected Weddingwire couples choice award 4 years in a row and Best of the Main Line. I am fortunate to be a special part of the most important day of a person's life! Thank you to all my friends, colleges,business partners and especially to all of my past and future clients.

What Sagets Formal Wear can offer you:

• Custom Fitting Tuxedos
  • Custom Made Tuxedos, Suits and Shirts
  • Free Groom Preview
  • Out of Town Groomsmen is our specialty - we guarantee the perfect fit
  • Your tuxedos can be delivered to and picked up from your hotel after the wedding, (ask for details)
  • We offer a "Day of Dressing Service", (ask for details)
  • Two locations to serve you:
  • 4310 Woodland Avenue Drexel Hill, PA 19026

Tuxedos (8)
Cleaning (5)
Customary (3)
Mother of Bride (1)

Sagets was extremely easy to work with. Everyone was very friendly and accommodating, and all of the guys in our wedding looked fantastic! My husband worked with Jimmy to design a custom shirt, which turned out great! The quality of the products are outstanding and the prices are very reasonable! I would HIGHLY recommend them!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Customary, Tuxedo Rentals, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Alterations, Rentals

Unbelievable service. The tux fit like it was made personally for me. The staff was great! Went above and beyond to make sure my wedding day was great!

Profile Picture Matthew, 11/18/17, 1 Review

Undergarments
Veils
6 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Jimmy amd his staff are experts in their field. I have bought many formal wear items at Sagets Formal Wear and I have sent my band members to Sagets because of their great selection and their knowledge of trends.

Saget's is the best in the business. We wear Saget's tuxedos to all of our weddings and recommend Saget's to all of our customers.

Events

4310 Woodland Avenue, Drexel Hill, PA 19026   See On Map
610-259-3251 (phone)
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 10am to 6pm Wednesday and Friday 10am to 7pm Saturday 10am to 5pm Sunday Closed
Sagets Formal Wear The Out-of-Town Tuxedo Specialist is a wedding Tuxedo Company from the Philadelphia area servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Philadelphia, Chester County, and Montgomery County. Sagets Formal Wear The Out-of-Town Tuxedo Specialist is a professional Tuxedo business that has been part of the Philadelphia wedding industry since 1982 specializing in Custom made tuxedos, suits and shirts as well as tuxedo rentals..