Laura & Leigh Bridal, LLC

937 Church Road, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Laura & Leigh Bridal, LLC

Laura & Leigh Bridal is the place to end your gown search and find your dream dress. Laura & Leigh prides themselves on providing a unique, special experience for each couple who walks into the salon. Each appointment is one-on-one with brides and their entourage, creating a shopping experience that is custom and focused on the couples' vision for their wedding day.

Each bride has their own personal stylist to help with the full wedding look and act as a point of contact through the whole wedding planning process, from the moment brides walk into the salon to the moment they say, "I do."

Products Include:

• Wedding Dresses
  • Bridesmaids Dresses
  • Veils
  • Jewelry
  • Headpieces
  • Sashes and Belts

The store has a selection of designers that run from chic to affordable to modern, meeting the needs of all brides!

Follow Laura & Leigh Bridal, LLC on
Laura & Leigh Bridal
Laura & Leigh Bridal

3 Reviews for Laura & Leigh Bridal, LLC

Sarah · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Great experience- Highly recommend!!

I had a wonderful experience at Laura & Leigh!! After being to 7 stores previously, this was by far the best experience I had dress shopping! Laura was so informative and knowledgeable about everything bridal, not too pushy, and really listened to my requests. The shop is huge, open, and airy so you are not on top of other brides and fighting for a mirror. I am so happy I found my dress there, and would highly recommend to anyone else looking!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Laura & Leigh Bridal, LLC's reply:

Sarah thank you so much for kind words! We are so thrilled you had a great experience and absolutely cannot for your gorgeous gown to come in :)
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/12/2018

Lovely Shop, People & Experience @ LLB

This was my first bridal gown shopping experience and it was absolutely perfect. We arrived just a few minutes early and our appointment started exactly on time. They had you fill out a questionnaire before your consultation started which was nice because you don’t have to talk to your consultant about your budget in front of your guests. She let us have free range in choosing dresses and also selected one she thought I’d like (we chose so many). And honestly the second or third dress I tried on was PERFECT I teared up. But she didn’t push on the sale, we went through all of the dresses and then I tried on my favorite again, which I then said yes to. She was very helpful and straight forward. Lovely shop, lovely people, lovely experience. Thank you!!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Laura & Leigh Bridal, LLC's reply:

Aww

Laura & Leigh Bridal, LLC FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months, 6-8 months, 9-11 months, 12+ months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Annually, Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Laura & Leigh Bridal, LLC 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 937 Church Road Cherry Hill, New Jersey, 08002 See on map
    856-408-1818 (Phone number)
    Monday: 12-7 | Tuesday: Closed | Wednesday: 12-7 | Thursday: 12-8 | Friday: 12-6 | Saturday: 11-6 | Sunday: 11-4