Laura & Leigh Bridal, LLC

Cherry Hill, NJ View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Laura & Leigh Bridal wants to be there to help you find the dress you'll wear on your special day. We believe in bridal dress shopping being about special moments and experiences, rather than a stressful process. We hope that each bride finds the perfect wedding gown that reflects who they are and shows their unique style.

Laura & Leigh Bridal is an inclusive, intersectional space. We believe that everyone should have the perfect wedding shopping experience, regardless of their race, sexual orientation, gender identity, background, religion, budget, size or even style. Our store offers something new and different to wedding gown shopping. We pride ourselves on making a unique and special shopping experience for each of our brides. Our stylists work one-on-one with each customer, so we can understand their vision and bring their modern fairy tale to life. We want to be there for our couples from the moment they contact us to the moment they say, "I do," and even after!

Looking for a special experience? Contact us for a private appointment! We provide unforgettable appointments for brides to celebrate with their entourage in style. We close the store down just for you and let you shop the whole store!

The details:
- Our products include: Wedding Dresses, Bridesmaids Dresses, Accessories, Veils and Jewelry
- We also have plus-size bridal gowns and bridesmaids dresses to try on and can order gowns anywhere from a size 0 to 32.
- Our wedding dresses range in price from $1,500 - $6,000 and we recommend placing your order eight months to a year out from your wedding day.
- We are appointment required, but on a quiet day, we will accept walk-in appointments. We have standard 90-minute bridal appointments, private appointments and virtual appointments available to book.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months
9-11 months
12+ months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Annually
Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Stacey S. Getting married on 10/01/2023

Couldn't be more happier

When I walked into Laura & Leigh Bridal, I had no idea of what style of dress I wanted or even what style would look good on me. I had the most amazing experience with Michela. She knew exactly what would look good on me from the first dress she picked out. And that was the dress I said "OUI" to. That was my dream dress. I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking for that perfect Bridal dress. Everyone is very knowledgeable, respectful and great to work with. Plus all the dresses are beautiful. I'm so happy I chose Laura & Leigh Bridal. Now I can't wait to wear my dress and get Married!!!!
    Sarah B. Getting married on 12/03/2022

The best dress shopping experience!

I had a great experience while shopping at Laura & Leigh Bridal! Out of the 7 different bridal stores I went to, LLB was by far my favorite due to the selection and the amazing staff. Kendra was my stylist and she was so incredibly sweet; I felt super comfortable expressing my opinion and there was never any pressure to decide. She picked a lot of great options that suited my taste and were within my budget. She also sent me a follow-up e-mail afterward so that I had pictures of the dresses I liked and could schedule a 2nd appointment. When I came back to try on my favorite dress, she answered all my questions thoroughly and made me feel confident in my decision to buy. All in all, I would 100% recommend Laura & Leigh to anyone!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Laura & Leigh Bridal, LLC 1
Exclusive

937 Church Road Cherry Hill, NJ, 08002

Monday: 12-7 | Tuesday: Closed | Wednesday: 12-7 | Thursday: 12-8 | Friday: 12-6 | Saturday: 11-6 | Sunday: 11-4
Location of (Laura & Leigh Bridal, LLC)