2038 Locust St, Philadelphia, PA 19103 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Irina Sigal Dressmaker

At the shop, Irina Sigal provides complete range of dressmaking services to women and men, which include alterations, garment reconstruction, and custom design in the areas of suiting, gowns, bridal dresses and casual clothing.
Known for her ability to create clothing for a client of any age, shape and size, Irina’s clients range from the the twelve year old Bat Mitzvah girl to celebrities such as singer/ songwriter Jon Bon Jovi, for whom Irina created a leather jacket for the 2019 European tour. Irina has built a versatile clientele and continues to expand into all areas of design. Irina is gleefully proud that many of her clients have become lasting friends with who she celebrates beautiful family milestones. Most recently Irina has expanded into the wonderful world of everything Bridal, having brides seek her out for her impeccable reputation not only from Philadelphia but New Jersey and New York as well. Irina works her magic on over 500 bridal gowns a year.

• Woman-owned
ad3 2 51 579129 159442204318489

41 Reviews for Irina Sigal Dressmaker

• Elle

Elle G. · Getting married on 07/12/2021

So Sweet and a Master of her craft!!

Irina, is my Seamstress Fairy Godmother!!!! I have two wedding dresses one fit to my style and the other one was my mommy's request. The dress I bought for my mom needed to be redesigned to mesh her and my style together. I had called 5 other seamstresses from South Jersey to Philly about redesigning the dress and none of them were confident enough to take a pair of scissors to the dress. I was starting to get so nervous because I knew I wasn't in love with the dress as it was. But, then I met Irina! Without hesitation when I told her what I wanted done to the dress she said she could do it. Even when I was explaining to her what I wanted to do she said to me I know exactly what you want! Which made me feel at ease and boy did she deliver!!!! When she finally redesigned and re-laced the dress it looked absolutely gorgeous!!! My mom was beyond happy with the way the dress looked... And to put the icing on the cake, she made a veil that went absolutely perfect with the dress!! But, what made me love Irina even more, is when my wedding date got postponed from April 2020 (because of Covid-19) to next summer 2021 (fingers crossed) she told me she would be there for me to adjust anything the dress needed when it was time for the wedding!!! It's already nerve wrecking when planning a wedding so to have a Seamstress Fairy Godmother who will make sure you look stunning on your wedding day, who deeply cares about her brides and is a master of her craft is what every bride needs!!!
    I also have to mention her employees, her assistant and her secretary are such beautiful souls!! They are so patient with you as a bride during the whole appointment and they make you feel gorgeous!!! I would highly recommend any bride to come here and I will probably be using them again for anything I may need in the future!! Thank you Irina and your whole team!!!

Sent on 08/20/2020

Irina Sigal Dressmaker's reply:

Dear Elle, thank you so much for your beautiful words. It means a lot to me. It was my pleasure to work on your dress. I wish you a lifetime of happiness and I hope to work with you in future.
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 04/10/2021

Good experience, happy with my choice

Fast appointments and she books out quite far in advance. But she is very good at what she does and definitely will work with you to find times that work.

Sent on 05/02/2021

Irina Sigal Dressmaker's reply:

It was a pleasure serving you Elizabeth. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Irina Sigal Dressmaker FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Father of the Bride
    Father of the Groom
    Groom
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Dress Replicas
    Formal Gowns
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Weekly

• 2038 Locust St Philadelphia, PA, 19103 See on map
    215-461-3079 (Phone number)
    Location of (Irina Sigal Dressmaker)