Sabrina Ann

Ardmore, PA View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Sabrina Ann of Ardmore, PA and Sabrina Ann Couture of West Chester, Pa is a wedding dress shop specializing in designer wedding gowns.

Sabrina Ann of Ardmore carries once worn, never worn, and sample gowns all available off the rack at a discounted price. Sizes range from size 2 to 16. We also carry jewelry, veils, mother's gowns, flower girl dresses, and prom gowns.

Sabrina Ann of West Chester carries new with tags and sample gowns all available off the rack at a discounted price. Sizes range from size 6 to 20. We also carry jewelry, veils, and mother's gowns.

We carry affordable dresses at any budget and also boast a variety of sizes to ensure there’s a dress for different body types. Our team of attentive consultants will listen to your ideas and make sure you get exactly what you’re seeking. With designers like Watters, Hayley Paige, Stella York, Pronovias and more, you’ll be sure to find beautiful, stylish gowns that will leave everyone in awe.

Book an appointment to try on gorgoeus gowns and accessories. From fit and flare to ballgown dresses to gowns with intricate, laced detailing, there's a wide variety of styles available. While gowns are their specialty, they also carry accesories such as jewelry, mother's gowns, headpieces, garters, and handbags. Other services include:

• Cleaning
  • Preservation
  • Consignment
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Cleaning
Consignment
Preservation
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Joelle
    Joelle Getting married on 10/07/2022

Adore them

I went to Sabrina Ann in West Chester after 6 months of admiring their positivity and welcoming nature on Instagram. My experience was amazing. Gabrielle was so sweet and encouraging when helping me find the perfect dress. She took what I liked in each dress to pull more dresses in my size for me to see. Everyone in the salon was encouraging and helpful during my time trying on dresses. I found my perfect dress there too!!
  • Taylor
    Taylor D. Married on 10/15/2021

Amazing and wonderful experience!

If I could leave 10 stars, I would! I went to Sabrina Ann’s yesterday with my Mom and Mom-Mom. It was my first time gown shopping and it couldn’t have been a more wonderful experience! Kelly was my consultant and she was fabulous! I felt like it was my Mom helping me. She is very caring, has patience, and knows her job well. She found gowns for me to try on that were my taste and I did say yes to the dress! It was really nice because we were not rushed to make a decision. I’m honestly so happy and would recommend Sabrina Ann’s and Kelly any day. Thank you so much Kelly!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 09/19/2021

Best Wedding Dress Shopping Experience

Sabrina Ann’s was my first stop to find a wedding dress. They are local for me, so I figured I would give them a chance. The experience was more than I ever dreamed of! We started off with me picking a few dresses I loved, my maid of honor picking a few, and the Sabrina Ann stylist picking a few that she felt would work with my style. As I tried dresses on, the stylist kept bringing more and more dresses back to the room based on what I thought of what I had tried on. I ended up falling in love with and crying (totally unexpected) over a dress! My wedding was pushed back and 2 years later it was still the perfect dress for me!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

24 Ardmore Avenue Ardmore, PA 19003 Ardmore, PA, 19003
610-590-8512

Tuesday 11-4 Wednesday 12-5:30 with evenings by appt. Thursday 11-4 Friday and Saturday 11-4 By appointment Wednesday evenings CLOSED Sunday and Monday
Location of (Sabrina Ann)
24 Ardmore Avenue Ardmore, Pennsylvania, 19003 See on map
484-559-8447

Tuesday through Thursday 11-5:30 Fri and Sat. 11-4 By appointment Wednesday evenings CLOSED Sunday and Monday

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding