94 Reviews for Sabrina Ann and Sabrina Ann Couture

Cleaning (3)
Preservation (2)
Flower Girls (1)
94 Sabrina Ann and Sabrina Ann Couture Reviews

This was the second store I shopped at for my wedding gown and I was lucky enough to have the store owner herself as my bridal consultant. The experience was incredibly heartfelt and personalized. Even with a few other brides there simultaneously, she still made me feel like the only girl in the world. As my consultant, Sabrina was very adamant about having me try different styles just so I’d be sure about “the one,” and I’m so glad she was because it paid off. So many unique and beautiful gowns and I did SAY YES TO THE DRESS at Sabrina’s! And the discounted price was great, too, for the high quality of the dress.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/12/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Jewelry
Services Used: Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Bride, Consignment

I tried a couple different places before I came here but this is the only place I felt at ease. I actualy got the owner to be my consultant and she was wonderful!!! I went back the next day to buy my dress and all of her employees are great and make you feel so beautiful. I can’t wait to show them pictures of the big day.

Profile Picture Amber , 5/5/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

The dress I got from Sabrina Ann is absolutely amazing. It was exactly as I was looking for. The price was less than what I wanted to spend but the dress was more than I could've asked for. The staff is so nice and attentive. I loved everything about this place.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/2/19, 1 Review
1.7

I had the worst experience here today. I traveled 2 hours to this bridal salon and when I walked in I felt so uncomfortable and unwelcome. The first words out of the girls mouth, who was in ripped jeans and a crop tee shirt, was oh your late. I was in fact not late but 30minutes early. She then preceded to point out the selection of gowns and tell me to look through them and pull ones I would want to try on. How rude, unprofessional, and upsetting this situation was made me instantly leave and go else where.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Beth, 10/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The perfect place to find a beautiful, reasonably priced, wedding gown! I purchased mine here last July for my wedding last May. My dress was a Priscilla of Boston dress with the tags still on and for nearly half the price it would have sold in stores! The entire experience was wonderful, the staff was so kind and helpful. There is a great selection of dresses as well as other wedding accessories. Definitely worth checking out!

Profile Picture User3365188, Recently Married, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had the best experience working with Mindy in West Chester! She was helpful and really made the experience worthwhile! Also I found my dress there, so I can't complain :)

Profile Picture Kate, 6/23/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I found the wedding dress of my dreams at Sabrina Ann - and for under $800! I would highly recommend shopping there. Most of their dresses seem to be one-of-a-kind, with a mix of gently worn and new dresses. Mine still had the tags on it! They were kind enough to accommodate a large group of friends that I brought with me (8 people) and we had room for everyone to sit and admire the different dresses as I came out of the dressing room. The staff does a great job of helping you in and out of dresses, offering advice when asked, and staying quiet when you need a moment to reflect before making a decision. Cannot recommend them highly enough!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 5/5/18, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Consignment

My mom and I went to Sabrina Ann to start what I thought was going to be a very difficult search for my perfect dress. I had no idea what I wanted. I only knew I wanted something a little different than the typical ball gown princess strapless dress. Sabrina, my mom, and I pulled around 20 dresses in the first 10 minutes of being in the store - I did not expect this as Sabrina's is a once worn/sample store. I was thrilled with my options and found my dream dress and veil for my big day. I cannot thank Sabrina enough for her brilliant eye and finding my perfect dress.

Profile Picture Theresa, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Consignment

I LOVED my experience. It was small and personal and not overwhelmingly at all. I got an amazing value on my dress -- easy saved $700+ on a never-worn sample and they were running a promotion so I also got a veil for free.

There was no pressure, and the best part was I left with the dress that day, no hoping and praying it fits when it arrives 1 month before the wedding. The service was excellent and though the West Chester location was brand new (they made their first dress sale to us), they brought years and years of expertise from their Ardmore location. I can't say enough about what a special experience I had.

Profile Picture Colleen, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I made an appointment to visit Sabrina Ann's one weekend in January. Sabrina and her team were very accommodating, and I ended up finding my wedding dress that day! They were patient as I tried on many dresses, and the entire store clapped as I said "Yes" to my dress. Every time I went back to discuss alteration referrals, shop for earrings, or ask questions, everyone I spoke with was very helpful and listened to my questions/feedback. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/20/17, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns

The sales woman helped so much! She took a dress off a mannequin and it ended up being my dress! The prices are great

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils, Cleaning, Consignment, Preservation, Bride

A seamstress recommended this shop to me. I found just what I was looking for thanks to a super helpful associate who challenged me to step outside my comfort zone color-wise. I purchased a sample dress that was in excellent condition, and the price was reasonable. I am in the process of using them for wedding dress preservation.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/16/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Preservation

After trying on dresses at other places and feeling dissatisfied with the service or selection, Sabrina Ann's in Ardmore, PA was a breath of fresh air! The woman, Michelle, who helped me, was lovely, so sweet and supportive, allowing me time to try on the styles I picked out and suggested others (one of which I actually chose!) We had a really nice experience, very personal (so different from larger stores). I got an amazing sample dress and they even suggested a wonderful woman to alter the dress who was located close to where I live. I would highly recommend checking out Sabrina Ann's! Great prices and really beautiful dresses!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/3/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Sample Gowns, Bride
4.7

Sabrina Ann's was the second place I went dress shopping. I showed up by myself on a whim after trying lots of DB dresses on to figure out what I wanted. My sales assistant listened and then handed me what inevitably became my dress. There was a bit of a miscommunication when I put it on hold for a few days as to what time it would go off hold resulting in me calling in a somewhat panic saying that I was on the way and to not sell the dress. Definitely not all their fault though as I could have been more clear. But overall a great experience and I got a fabulous $3k never worn dress for less than half the cost!

Profile Picture Polly, 5/14/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Consignment

I would highly recommend Sabrina Ann Ardmore to any bride looking for a great dress on a budget. Sabrina's was the first boutique we visited while looking for wedding gowns and I bought a dress that day. They have a wide selection of resale and sample dresses of high quality, many for under $1,000. We had a private appointment that made the experience more intimate. And, the salesperson on duty while we were there was helpful but not intruding - we never felt pressured to buy anything that day or to search for dresses in higher price range, etc. They were very understanding of what we were looking for and how much we wanted to spend.

I also had an unfortunately hard time with a seamstress I took my dress to at Sabrina Ann's recommendation. When things became difficult I contacted the store and the owner (Sabrina) handled communicating with the seamstress for me, which significantly lowered my stress level. It was incredibly helpful to have Sabrina's support and help with those issues. In the end Sabrina recommended a new seamstress, and my dress alterations were perfect.

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/22/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Sample Gowns, Consignment, Bride

Fantastic experience! I bought my wedding dress at Sabrina Ann this weekend with Mary Ann's help. I came in certain I wanted a lace dress. Mary Ann helped me pull dresses that fit my description of my ideal dress, but she also pulled a few dresses that she thought would look good on me. Ultimately, I decided lace wasn't working for me, and I fell in love with one of Mary Ann's picks. Mary Ann was warm and encouraging, but she also provided frank and helpful input while I was trying dresses on. She was also supportive and conscious of my budget.

The store had a great selection and great prices. I found about ten dresses I wanted to try on right off the bat, all within my budget. Dresses start at $500, and all of the dresses I tried on were gorgeous designer gowns that were selling for about 50% off the original price. I ended up purchasing a beautiful Maggie Sottero gown at a price I was thrilled with.

All in all, I'd recommend Sabrina Ann to any bride looking to find her dream dress, but especially to the budget- and eco-conscious ladies. This place is a dream come true!

P.S. For an optimal experience, I'd recommend making an appointment, especially if you go on a Saturday.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 12/17/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns

Found a Maggie Sottero dress I could never dream of affording brand new. The dress I chose was just one of a dozen designer dresses I was able to consider because how incredible the prices are at Sabrina Ann. Beyond that, the service at this salon is incredible. Due to a whirlwind of circumstances surrounding my appointment, I had to go by myself, without the opinions of my sisters and maid of honor to rely on. I wish I could remember the name of the person who helped me (Ann? Alice? I feel like it started with A!), but she was incredibly helpful in the selection process. She gave her opinions honestly, even guiding me away from more expensive dresses because they didn't suit me as well as the one I purchased. I was able to put my dress on hold and consider if for a few days. I had to pick it up during the week, but live far from Ardmore – I called the salon and asked them what my options were to pick up the dress since I couldn't get there before they close for the evening, and Sabrina kept the store open for an hour longer to give me time to get there and pick up my dress!

Seriously, this doesn't even capture all of how pleased I was with this salon. 10/10!!

Profile Picture User6664538, 1+ year ago, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Consignment, Bride

I had an idea of what I wanted for my wedding dress and what I definitely did not want. I had poured through several wedding magazines and went to various stores looking at dresses without finding what I wanted. I remembered that I had met Sabrina and Rachel at a bridal event so I went to Sabrina Ann Couture in West Chester and left that day with my wedding dress. It was a dress that I wouldn't have bought had Sabrina and Rachel not urged me to try it on. They thought it would look beautiful on me. I thought it would look horrible. I bought the dress, so obviously I agreed with them! I also ended up buying my jewelry and my bridesmaid's jewelry there. They definitely know what they're doing and they're so wonderful to work with! I pop in to say hi when I'm in the area because Rachel is so great and we have fun chatting. Great store. I highly recommend it!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/30/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Cleaning, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Jewelry, Sample Gowns

I worked with MaryAnn on a busy Saturday afternoon. The store was full of people and dresses, but rather than being overwhelming, it was oddly intimate. Maryann was very funny and helpful, and encouraged me to try on different types of dresses which ultimately resulted in me finding my dress there. My only issue was that they didn't ask me about my budget and I didn't offer it at the beginning (I was excited and not thinking), so I ended up looking at and falling in love with a sample dress that was more expensive than I was comfortable with. But obviously not that uncomfortable since I bought it anyway...
At any rate, it is a great shop that I definitely recommend. Their stock had lots of different and interesting dresses. Staff is very helpful, supportive, and not remotely pushy. They do not have seamstresses on site but give recommendations. They also have a cool selection of jewelry.

Profile Picture S, 9/10/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Consignment, Bride, Flower Girls, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils

If you are looking for a dress, it is well worth the stop! They offer competitive pricing, a huge selection and great service. Please note that many dresses are samples, so what you see is what you get.

Profile Picture User7098833, 2+ years ago, 15 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils

When I first walked into Sabrina Ann I felt very comfortable and noticed a huge selection of dresses to choose from off the rack. I worked with Mary Ann who was very patient with me and allowed me to try on several dresses. I found one I liked and put it on hold while I tried several other dresses at different bridal shops. I kept going back to the dress at Sabrina Ann's because it fit so well and I couldn't find a dress that was better quality anywhere else at such a great price. They are very selective with their dresses and mine was used as a sample so it had never been worn before. I love the dress I ended up buying at Sabrina Ann and am thankful for this bridal shop after I saw what else is out there!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 7/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Cleaning, Consignment, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils

I recommend Sabrina Ann Couture for any bride looking for the perfect dress for her wedding. This was my first and last stop for wedding dress shopping- and the experience was exactly what I was looking for. It was very easy to make an appointment a few weeks in advance. This store is extremely charming and intimate located in downtown West Chester - perfect for a private and memorable dress shopping experience. Ruth Ann was the ultimate dress specialist- choosing several beautiful gowns for me to try on from the large selection. Being my first time- I was unsure of what I wanted and every single dress she chose was absolutely stunning. I never once felt rushed or pressured to purchase anything. Ultimately I found the perfect dress and was shocked when I heard that the cost was in my price range, and much lower than anticipated. The best part was being able to walk out with my dream dress without breaking the bank. My advice for any bride is 100% go to Sabrina's for an intimate shopping experience with the best dress selection.

Profile Picture Allison , 5/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils, Bride

Wedding dress shopping can be VERY overwhelming since there are so many stores out there pushing you to "order today!" and looking to upsell.

However, Michelle at Sabrina Ann made me so comfortable and happy with my experience. Despite my lack of decisiveness, she was patient and made great suggestions for me- knowing just which dresses to suggest (while being considerate of our budget).

This is a great place to look for anyone who wants to get away from the standard "David's Bridal" experience. A+++

Profile Picture Samantha, 4/23/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Consignment, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils

While I didn't buy my dress here I had a terrific experience with Sabrina. She was patient with me and showed me dresses that fit my description. Unfortunately they didn't have anything that fit me that I loved as I am petite and was very specific about what I wanted. Apparently they get dresses in all the time. And I would have returned had I not found my dress elsewhere. This is a buy off the rack store. The dresses were gorgeous and appeared brand new, I would definitely recommend to a friend.

Profile Picture Caroline, 3/5/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Sabrina Ann was my first stop when dress shopping. For such a small store, they had an amazing number of beautiful consignment and sample dresses! My consultant was great- knowledgeable and not pushy at all. I did not end up finding my dress here, but I would absolutely recommend brides on a budget to check them out.

Profile Picture Katherine, 12/5/15, 5 Reviews