91 Reviews for Sabrina Ann and Sabrina Ann Couture

Cleaning (3)
Preservation (2)
Flower Girls (1)
91 Sabrina Ann and Sabrina Ann Couture Reviews

The perfect place to find a beautiful, reasonably priced, wedding gown! I purchased mine here last July for my wedding last May. My dress was a Priscilla of Boston dress with the tags still on and for nearly half the price it would have sold in stores! The entire experience was wonderful, the staff was so kind and helpful. There is a great selection of dresses as well as other wedding accessories. Definitely worth checking out!

Profile Picture User3365188, [Private], 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had the best experience working with Mindy in West Chester! She was helpful and really made the experience worthwhile! Also I found my dress there, so I can't complain :)

Profile Picture Kate, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My mom and I went to Sabrina Ann to start what I thought was going to be a very difficult search for my perfect dress. I had no idea what I wanted. I only knew I wanted something a little different than the typical ball gown princess strapless dress. Sabrina, my mom, and I pulled around 20 dresses in the first 10 minutes of being in the store - I did not expect this as Sabrina's is a once worn/sample store. I was thrilled with my options and found my dream dress and veil for my big day. I cannot thank Sabrina enough for her brilliant eye and finding my perfect dress.

Profile Picture Theresa, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Consignment

The sales woman helped so much! She took a dress off a mannequin and it ended up being my dress! The prices are great

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils, Cleaning, Consignment, Preservation, Bride

A seamstress recommended this shop to me. I found just what I was looking for thanks to a super helpful associate who challenged me to step outside my comfort zone color-wise. I purchased a sample dress that was in excellent condition, and the price was reasonable. I am in the process of using them for wedding dress preservation.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/16/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Preservation

After trying on dresses at other places and feeling dissatisfied with the service or selection, Sabrina Ann's in Ardmore, PA was a breath of fresh air! The woman, Michelle, who helped me, was lovely, so sweet and supportive, allowing me time to try on the styles I picked out and suggested others (one of which I actually chose!) We had a really nice experience, very personal (so different from larger stores). I got an amazing sample dress and they even suggested a wonderful woman to alter the dress who was located close to where I live. I would highly recommend checking out Sabrina Ann's! Great prices and really beautiful dresses!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/3/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Sample Gowns, Bride

I would highly recommend Sabrina Ann Ardmore to any bride looking for a great dress on a budget. Sabrina's was the first boutique we visited while looking for wedding gowns and I bought a dress that day. They have a wide selection of resale and sample dresses of high quality, many for under $1,000. We had a private appointment that made the experience more intimate. And, the salesperson on duty while we were there was helpful but not intruding - we never felt pressured to buy anything that day or to search for dresses in higher price range, etc. They were very understanding of what we were looking for and how much we wanted to spend.

I also had an unfortunately hard time with a seamstress I took my dress to at Sabrina Ann's recommendation. When things became difficult I contacted the store and the owner (Sabrina) handled communicating with the seamstress for me, which significantly lowered my stress level. It was incredibly helpful to have Sabrina's support and help with those issues. In the end Sabrina recommended a new seamstress, and my dress alterations were perfect.

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/22/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Sample Gowns, Consignment, Bride

Fantastic experience! I bought my wedding dress at Sabrina Ann this weekend with Mary Ann's help. I came in certain I wanted a lace dress. Mary Ann helped me pull dresses that fit my description of my ideal dress, but she also pulled a few dresses that she thought would look good on me. Ultimately, I decided lace wasn't working for me, and I fell in love with one of Mary Ann's picks. Mary Ann was warm and encouraging, but she also provided frank and helpful input while I was trying dresses on. She was also supportive and conscious of my budget.

The store had a great selection and great prices. I found about ten dresses I wanted to try on right off the bat, all within my budget. Dresses start at $500, and all of the dresses I tried on were gorgeous designer gowns that were selling for about 50% off the original price. I ended up purchasing a beautiful Maggie Sottero gown at a price I was thrilled with.

All in all, I'd recommend Sabrina Ann to any bride looking to find her dream dress, but especially to the budget- and eco-conscious ladies. This place is a dream come true!

P.S. For an optimal experience, I'd recommend making an appointment, especially if you go on a Saturday.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 12/17/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns

Found a Maggie Sottero dress I could never dream of affording brand new. The dress I chose was just one of a dozen designer dresses I was able to consider because how incredible the prices are at Sabrina Ann. Beyond that, the service at this salon is incredible. Due to a whirlwind of circumstances surrounding my appointment, I had to go by myself, without the opinions of my sisters and maid of honor to rely on. I wish I could remember the name of the person who helped me (Ann? Alice? I feel like it started with A!), but she was incredibly helpful in the selection process. She gave her opinions honestly, even guiding me away from more expensive dresses because they didn't suit me as well as the one I purchased. I was able to put my dress on hold and consider if for a few days. I had to pick it up during the week, but live far from Ardmore – I called the salon and asked them what my options were to pick up the dress since I couldn't get there before they close for the evening, and Sabrina kept the store open for an hour longer to give me time to get there and pick up my dress!

Seriously, this doesn't even capture all of how pleased I was with this salon. 10/10!!

Profile Picture User6664538, 1+ year ago, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Consignment, Bride

I had an idea of what I wanted for my wedding dress and what I definitely did not want. I had poured through several wedding magazines and went to various stores looking at dresses without finding what I wanted. I remembered that I had met Sabrina and Rachel at a bridal event so I went to Sabrina Ann Couture in West Chester and left that day with my wedding dress. It was a dress that I wouldn't have bought had Sabrina and Rachel not urged me to try it on. They thought it would look beautiful on me. I thought it would look horrible. I bought the dress, so obviously I agreed with them! I also ended up buying my jewelry and my bridesmaid's jewelry there. They definitely know what they're doing and they're so wonderful to work with! I pop in to say hi when I'm in the area because Rachel is so great and we have fun chatting. Great store. I highly recommend it!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/30/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Cleaning, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Jewelry, Sample Gowns

I worked with MaryAnn on a busy Saturday afternoon. The store was full of people and dresses, but rather than being overwhelming, it was oddly intimate. Maryann was very funny and helpful, and encouraged me to try on different types of dresses which ultimately resulted in me finding my dress there. My only issue was that they didn't ask me about my budget and I didn't offer it at the beginning (I was excited and not thinking), so I ended up looking at and falling in love with a sample dress that was more expensive than I was comfortable with. But obviously not that uncomfortable since I bought it anyway...
At any rate, it is a great shop that I definitely recommend. Their stock had lots of different and interesting dresses. Staff is very helpful, supportive, and not remotely pushy. They do not have seamstresses on site but give recommendations. They also have a cool selection of jewelry.

Profile Picture S, 9/10/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Consignment, Bride, Flower Girls, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils

If you are looking for a dress, it is well worth the stop! They offer competitive pricing, a huge selection and great service. Please note that many dresses are samples, so what you see is what you get.

Profile Picture User7098833, 1+ year ago, 15 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils

When I first walked into Sabrina Ann I felt very comfortable and noticed a huge selection of dresses to choose from off the rack. I worked with Mary Ann who was very patient with me and allowed me to try on several dresses. I found one I liked and put it on hold while I tried several other dresses at different bridal shops. I kept going back to the dress at Sabrina Ann's because it fit so well and I couldn't find a dress that was better quality anywhere else at such a great price. They are very selective with their dresses and mine was used as a sample so it had never been worn before. I love the dress I ended up buying at Sabrina Ann and am thankful for this bridal shop after I saw what else is out there!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 7/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Cleaning, Consignment, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils

I recommend Sabrina Ann Couture for any bride looking for the perfect dress for her wedding. This was my first and last stop for wedding dress shopping- and the experience was exactly what I was looking for. It was very easy to make an appointment a few weeks in advance. This store is extremely charming and intimate located in downtown West Chester - perfect for a private and memorable dress shopping experience. Ruth Ann was the ultimate dress specialist- choosing several beautiful gowns for me to try on from the large selection. Being my first time- I was unsure of what I wanted and every single dress she chose was absolutely stunning. I never once felt rushed or pressured to purchase anything. Ultimately I found the perfect dress and was shocked when I heard that the cost was in my price range, and much lower than anticipated. The best part was being able to walk out with my dream dress without breaking the bank. My advice for any bride is 100% go to Sabrina's for an intimate shopping experience with the best dress selection.

Profile Picture Allison , 5/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils, Bride

Sabrina Ann was my first stop when dress shopping. For such a small store, they had an amazing number of beautiful consignment and sample dresses! My consultant was great- knowledgeable and not pushy at all. I did not end up finding my dress here, but I would absolutely recommend brides on a budget to check them out.

Profile Picture Katherine, 12/5/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Sabrina Ann made my dress shopping experience wonderful. I had the pleasure of working with 2 of the employees there, and I loved the first so much, I requested her again, but sadly she wasn't working the day I came back. My second experience not only met my expectation, but I loved it even more. They do such a good job asking you what you're looking for, and combining both their knowledge of the wedding dress industry with your personal preferences to make sure you find a dress you love in your budget. Doesn't feel like you are being pushed at all, and they are really there for you. I recommended them to my sister, who also found her dress here!

Profile Picture User5576518, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Consignment, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories

I only to went one other big name store to look for dresses and one of my close friends recommended Sabrina Ann to me. I went with my sister and met my friend at the store. The dress that I bought was the second dress I had tried on. I just loved so many details about it. . .the ivory color, the satin material, the "bling", the ruching, etc. I felt like a bride and the dress gave me that "hour glass" shape.
Although I had tried on about 5 more dresses and each of those dresses were beautiful as well, I kept coming back to the one I bought. My sister and friend absolutely loved the dress on me. My seamstress did the alterations and made a french bustle for me.
On my wedding day, I felt so beautiful in that dress and was so thankful that I found my perfect wedding dress! My attendant at Sabrina Ann (I believe her name is either Rebecca or Rachel) was really sweet and so patient with me and she really took the time to help me get in and out of the dresses. I appreciated that a lot!
Thank you, Sabrina Ann, for making my wedding day a really beautiful and special one!

Profile Picture Christine, 4/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I went to Sabrina Ann, knowing that it could be a "hit or miss", so I didn't get my hopes up. However, I found the dress I was always dreaming of! It was a store sample, and it fit perfectly, and the price was awesome! I just needed to get it cleaned at the bottom, but other than that, I walked out with my dress that day!

Profile Picture User4289307, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I loved the Sabrina Ann experience.
This was the second bridal shop that we visited. After looking and trying on size 6 dresses at a larger salon, Sabrina Ann's was amazing. Hearing "try to envision this in your size" was demoralizing. The women at SA's only tried on dresses that fit me. When I tried on my dress we all knew it was the one.

Profile Picture lynn, 1/2/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

If I could give 10 stars I would! Sabrina Ann and her team made my dress dreams come true! and I didn't even visit the store in person- I live in Hawaii and our wedding was 1/1/15 in Florida. I started searching for the perfect dress in Aug of 2014. I read magazines, I hunted on Pinterest and attended bridal shows-- and then I found it- Mori Lee 5108- I knew that it was meant to be my dress! I found a bridal shop here in Hawaii that had it and I thought Yay! I have my dream dress! But due to shipping and production time the dress wouldn't be ready until March 2015- a little too late! The sample was unalterable and I was dressless :( I started looking on the internet in hopes I could purchase a pre-loved gown and I came across Sabrina Ann's website. And low and behold- the Mori Lee 5108 had just been posted as a new arrival and it was my size. I called and explained my saga to the ladies working- within an hour the dress was officially mine. It was a new sample that had recently arrived- The team was so helpful making sure my measurements and the dress measurements were correct. They were so kind and a pleasure to work with. They packaged up my dress so carefully with paper and wrapped in plastic for it's long journey to Hawaii. It arrived a few days later with tags on and for only a 1/3 of the original price. I am so thankful to these ladies for taking the time to help me through the emails and phone calls. It was the perfect mermaid dress for our aquarium wedding. My only gripe is that I didn't get to visit the store in person and meet these wonderful women!

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/1/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

They were so nice I almost invited them to the wedding! I got exactly the dress I wanted and it was so easy. I visited other shops and had...not so nice of an experience, but this place was lovely.

Profile Picture Maureen, 12/28/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I found my dress here and am so so happy with my decision! I even got so lucky that I didn't need a single alteration on the dress. The woman who worked with us was absolutely wonderful and attentive. She helped with ideas, shoes, sashes, etc. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture chelsea, 11/15/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Sabrina Ann's is great. I got my wedding veil there and couldn't have been happier with the service and quality of the veil. I had already gotten my wedding dress or I would have considered getting my dress from here too. Great people, working there, extremely helpful.

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/9/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I am from Toronto, but my husband is from Pennsylvania. I never thought I'd be the bride who tried on 100 different dress, but I was. I went to various different stores in Toronto, and tried on dresses ranging from $200 to $3000. It wasn't until I went to Sabrina Ann that I found my dress (and for $450!).

I went to Sabrina Ann without an appointment on a weekday while I was visiting my then-fiance's family. We were accommodated easily. I was able to look and select dresses myself, and then my consultant picked other dresses she thought I would like. My consultant was so friendly and informative and helpful. Of all the different wedding dress stores I went to, Sabrina Ann's consultant was the friendliest and most knowledgeable (and I had great experiences at all stores but one).

There were at least four or five dresses I easily could have purchased. When there were two I both loved, one which was considerably more expensive than the one I chose, my consultant did not try to push me toward the more expensive dress. When I was leaning toward another dress because I had found a sash I loved in the store, my consultant showed me how the sash could work with my dress (which I didn't think was possible).

After choosing my dress, I was wandering the store, and I found a veil I loved that I didn't think would work with my dress, but my consultant showed me how it would work with my dress. She also showed me how we could turn the straight neckline of the dress in to a sweetheart neckline.

To top everything off, I found my wedding necklace (for $12) at Sabrina Ann.

It was an amazing experience and an amazing value. I ended up with a unique dress, and I was shown how to customize that dress to make it even more perfectly me!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/1/14, 3 Reviews