1604 East Lancaster Avenue, Paoli, PA 19301 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Van Cleve

Van Cleve is a premier bridal boutique located in Paoli, Pennsylvania. Priding themselves on extraordinary customer service, Van Cleve Pavilion’s knowledgeable and experienced staff will help you find the perfect wedding dress. Featuring designers like Anna Maier and Paloma Blanca, Van Cleve carries an impressive assortment of beautiful gowns. No matter what style or budget you have, your personal consultant will work to find the dress of your dreams. By looking at your body type and specific wants, they will tailor any dress to fit you perfectly.

You’ll be offered a glass of champagne while Van Cleve’s talented staff searches the racks for your perfect dress. While dresses are their expertise, they can also assist in picking out bridal belts, jewelry, and hair accessories. Other services include alterations, cleaning, preservation, and customization.

c26b27750cbb8831 IMG 0664

Van Cleve 7
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Watson · Getting married on 08/22/2020

Great Experience

We had such a nice experience at Van Cleve Bridal. Our bridal stylists was very knowledgeable and understood my vision but also gave me honest feedback. There was no pressure to purchase and they were very patient. I would definitely recommend checking them out if you are in dress shopping!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Van Cleve's reply:

Hi Stephanie, thank you for sharing your experience! We are thrilled you had a great time trying on wedding dresses and saying "YES!" to your wedding dress with us :) Your gown looks exquisite on you! We look forward to seeing you again when your dress arrives! Best, Van Cleve
  • Sarah

Sarah Reihl · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Dream experience!

Everyone at the Van Cleve Bridal Salon is so sweet and professional! We were offered Champagne and a private suite upon arrival. My bridal stylist was Ashley who is also the Salon Manager. She was attentive to what I wanted and helped me pick details that I liked from each dress to really find “the one.” Going into the appointment I thought I wanted an a-line gown with sleeves, but I was open to anything Ashley thought might work. We ended up trying a gorgeous two piece WToo by Watters gown and it was perfect! Literally my dream dress! I chose to reveal to my best friend that I didn’t wanted her to be a bridesmaid, but I wanted her to be my maid of honor at the appointment! Ashley was so sweet and grabbed tissues for us all because we were crying in joy and she also returned with a gorgeous eggplant colored watters gown for my MOH to try on! Deborah, the owner, stopped in to greet us, congratulate us and chat. Overall a wonderfully perfect experience at Van Cleve. I highly recommend this salon for any bride, bridesmaid or evening gown shopping! You won’t regret your decision!

Sent on 01/10/2019
    Van Cleve 8
    Van Cleve 9

Van Cleve FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999, $8,000+
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece, Flat Fee
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months, 9-11 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Seasonally, Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Van Cleve 1
    Summer Sample Sale
    Please call to book your appointment today to shop through a great selection of Evening Wear gowns. Purchase a sample gown to receive your 20% discount. (Special order gowns excluded)

• Campli Photography
    Campli Photography Wedding Photographers

Every year more and more of our brides are choosing Van Cleve Pavilion as their wedding gown salon of choice, and we know why. Start with a beautifully appointed store, and a wide selection of designers. Add to that a staff who is knowledgeable and nice! Van Cleve is a home run!

• Alexandria Catherine Events
    Alexandria Catherine Events Wedding Planners

If I have a bride on the Main Line, I send her to Deborah and her knowledgable staff at Van Cleve. Not only do they offer the most beautiful selection of gowns, but they are constantly working as a team to stay educated on the latest trends, to scour the shows for innovate designs to bring to their clients and offer an unparalleled experience to everyone who steps through their doors.

• Paper Rock Scissors
    Paper Rock Scissors Wedding Invitations

Van Cleve offers wonderful dresses for the discerning bride. They carry an excellent variety and their service is top notch.

• 1604 East Lancaster Avenue Paoli, Pennsylvania, 19301 See on map
    610-200-6154 (Phone number)
    Monday: 10pm-5pm Tuesday: 10pm-8pm Wednesday: 10pm-8pm Thursday: 10pm-8pm Friday: 10am-5pm Saturday: 9:30am-5:30pm Sunday: Closed **All hours are by appointment