1604 East Lancaster Avenue, Paoli, PA 19301 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Van Cleve

Van Cleve Bridal and Evening is a premier bridal salon located along the Main Line in Paoli, Pennsylvania. Priding themselves on extraordinary customer service, Van Cleve's knowledgeable and experienced stylists will help you find the perfect wedding dress. Featuring designers like Sareh Nouri, Caroline Castigliano, Martina Liana, Pronovias and many more, Van Cleve carries an impressive assortment of beautiful gowns.

Enjoy your private bridal suite while Van Cleve’s talented stylists share their well thought dress selections with you. While dresses are their expertise, they can also assist in picking out bridal belts, jewelry and hair accessories. Other services include dress alterations, dress cleaning and/or preservation and customizations.

c26b27750cbb8831 IMG 0664
c26b27750cbb8831 IMG 0664

279 Reviews for Van Cleve

Jenna · Getting married on 07/07/2023

Go see Shelly!

I had the best experience at Van Cleve Bridal! I had been to a few other bridal shops in the Philadelphia area and this one is by far the best. The boutique itself is elegant, welcoming, and very clean. I was working with Shelly who was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! She was unlike any other consultant I had before in the best way possible, and I felt like she had known me for years. After trying a few dresses that I had picked from the floor, she went and picked out THE ONE. I swear she has a sixth sense. In all honesty, I had given up on the "the perfect dress" feeling because I had left so many other bridal shops disappointed by both the experience and the dresses themselves. I seriously cannot recommend Van Cleve enough, and if you have a chance to work with Shelly please do! I can't wait to go back to do my fittings and find the perfect accessories! Thank you all so much!

Sent on 10/10/2020

Van Cleve's reply:

Jenna, thank you so much for your kind words! You have no idea how much it means to hear!! It was such a pleasure to help you find your dream gown. You look so absolutely stunning in your gown, all of us at Van Cleve were marveling over how perfect it was for you. I can't wait to help you find your accessories when you are ready!! Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist you as you plan your big day!!

Shelly

Amber Carter · Getting married on 12/04/2022

Van Cleve Experience

I had an amazing experience at Van Cleve. Nancy was extremely helpful, supportive, encouraging, and fun to work with, and she helped me find my dress! I expected to only try on a few dresses at my 90 minute appointment, but I actually tried on 12 gowns! Nancy was very respectful of my budget as well, which was very much appreciated. I can't to go back and start alterations soon!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Van Cleve's reply:

Amber,
    Thank you so much for sharing about your experience! We can't wait to see you for alterations and on your wedding day! You're gonna be beautiful.
    XOXO,
    Nancy

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Van Cleve FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
    $6,500 - $7,999
    $8,000+
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
    Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Full Customization
    Preservation
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
    9-11 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
    Seasonally
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

1 Real Wedding

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Van Cleve 1
    Summer Sample Sale
    Please call to book your appointment today to shop through a great selection of Evening Wear gowns. Purchase a sample gown to receive your 20% discount. (Special order gowns excluded)

• Campli Photography Wedding Photographers

Every year more and more of our brides are choosing Van Cleve Pavilion as their wedding gown salon of choice, and we know why. Start with a beautifully appointed store, and a wide selection of designers. Add to that a staff who is knowledgeable and nice! Van Cleve is a home run!

• Alexandria Catherine Events Wedding Planners

If I have a bride on the Main Line, I send her to Deborah and her knowledgable staff at Van Cleve. Not only do they offer the most beautiful selection of gowns, but they are constantly working as a team to stay educated on the latest trends, to scour the shows for innovate designs to bring to their clients and offer an unparalleled experience to everyone who steps through their doors.

• Paper Rock Scissors Wedding Invitations

Van Cleve offers wonderful dresses for the discerning bride. They carry an excellent variety and their service is top notch.

• 1604 East Lancaster Avenue Paoli, Pennsylvania, 19301 See on map
    610-200-6154 (Phone number)
    Monday: 10pm-5pm Tuesday: 10pm-8pm Wednesday: 10pm-8pm Thursday: 10pm-8pm Friday: 10am-5pm Saturday: 9:30am-5:30pm Sunday: Closed **All hours are by appointment
    Location of (Van Cleve)