Van Cleve

Paoli, PA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Van Cleve is a wedding dress boutique located in Paoli, Pennsylvania. Priding themselves on extraordinary customer service, this store's knowledgeable and experienced stylists strive to find the perfect wedding dress for every client. Owner Deborah Van Cleve started this company as an accessories boutique and slowly expanded to include sportswear and formal wear. In 2008, she expanded the business once more to add a wedding section.

To offer their clients a taste of luxury, Van Cleve offers consultations and a private suite while they search for their dream dress. Featuring designers like Sareh Nouri, Caroline Castigliano, Martina Liana, Pronovias, and many more, the business carries an impressive assortment of beautiful gowns. While dresses are their expertise, they can also assist in picking out belts, jewelry, and hair accessories. Other services include dress alterations, customizations, cleaning, and preservation. Van Cleve houses a number of stylish options for both bridesmaids and mothers of the couple as well.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece
Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months
9-11 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally
Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.7

• Kate
    Kate Getting married on 05/05/2024

The Best!!!

My stylist, Shelly, was amazing!! I was looking for a very particular dress, and she successfully helped me find it! Her experience and wisdom made me confident in her advice and gave me the extra push I needed to say yes to the dress! An amazing experience from start to finish!

Van Cleve's reply:

Thank you so much Katie! I had a wonderful time helping you find your gown!! Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help!!

Shelly
  • Jenna
    Jenna Getting married on 07/07/2023

Go see Shelly!

I had the best experience at Van Cleve Bridal! I had been to a few other bridal shops in the Philadelphia area and this one is by far the best. The boutique itself is elegant, welcoming, and very clean. I was working with Shelly who was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! She was unlike any other consultant I had before in the best way possible, and I felt like she had known me for years. After trying a few dresses that I had picked from the floor, she went and picked out THE ONE. I swear she has a sixth sense. In all honesty, I had given up on the "the perfect dress" feeling because I had left so many other bridal shops disappointed by both the experience and the dresses themselves. I seriously cannot recommend Van Cleve enough, and if you have a chance to work with Shelly please do! I can't wait to go back to do my fittings and find the perfect accessories! Thank you all so much!

Van Cleve's reply:

Jenna, thank you so much for your kind words! You have no idea how much it means to hear!! It was such a pleasure to help you find your dream gown. You look so absolutely stunning in your gown, all of us at Van Cleve were marveling over how perfect it was for you. I can't wait to help you find your accessories when you are ready!! Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist you as you plan your big day!!

Shelly

16 photos · 12/29/2015

Deals

Van Cleve 1
Discount
Please call to book your appointment today to shop through a great selection of Evening Wear gowns. Purchase a sample gown to receive your 20% discount. (Special order gowns excluded)

Campli Photography Campli Photography Wedding Photographers

Every year more and more of our brides are choosing Van Cleve Pavilion as their wedding gown salon of choice, and we know why. Start with a beautifully appointed store, and a wide selection of designers. Add to that a staff who is knowledgeable and nice! Van Cleve is a home run!

Alexandria Catherine Events Alexandria Catherine Events Wedding Planners

If I have a bride on the Main Line, I send her to Deborah and her knowledgable staff at Van Cleve. Not only do they offer the most beautiful selection of gowns, but they are constantly working as a team to stay educated on the latest trends, to scour the shows for innovate designs to bring to their clients and offer an unparalleled experience to everyone who steps through their doors.

Paper Rock Scissors Paper Rock Scissors Wedding Invitations

Van Cleve offers wonderful dresses for the discerning bride. They carry an excellent variety and their service is top notch.

1604 East Lancaster Avenue Paoli, PA, 19301

Monday: 10pm-5pm Tuesday: 10pm-8pm Wednesday: 10pm-8pm Thursday: 10pm-8pm Friday: 10am-5pm Saturday: 9:30am-5:30pm Sunday: Closed **All hours are by appointment
Location of (Van Cleve)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding