Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19102 Map · Phone number

About Alexandria Catherine Events

Alexandria Catherine Events is a wedding planning and coordination service based out of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Owner Alexandria Proko and her team live by the motto that your wedding isn’t just a day — it's the creation of memories that will last a lifetime and will forever be a part of your history. As a result, all of your wedding dreams, ideas, and visions should be realized for this one fantastic moment. Alexandria and her team have an appreciation for ceremony and tradition, and they know that the best events are built on emotions, experiences, and beautiful moments.

Alexandria Catherine Events specializes in creating civil unions, cultural weddings, destination weddings, military weddings, and both religious and non-religious weddings. From the rehearsal dinner, to the ceremony, and the reception, Alexandria Catherine Events can help you plan a spectacular wedding celebration. Some of the services that she and her team offer include:

• Day-of coordination

142582751087480071360273742456764023899905o
mark tracey wedding 44
1431744610874809846935153357022975868764362n
Alexandria Catherine Events
jenny steven jon wedding west chester pa k
Bridal procession

1 User photo

Alexandria Catherine Events 1

Cto Tribeca · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazingly OrganiZEd

I must say it was a complete pleasure working with Alexandria. She was very clear and attentive to the plans prior and during the event. She made sure everything was right on track to be a success and made our jobs 1000% easier. I hope we get to work with her again soon. I highly recommend her to any clients looking to have an amazing party!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Rachel Cavaliere · Married on 09/29/2018

Long Distance Bride

About halfway through the wedding planning process I realized I needed someone to help keep me organized and on track while planning. Working full time and being a long distance bride made planning a wedding a little bit more challenging. I chose Allie and her team because she seemed very down to earth immediately when speaking with her and since all the big things were done, she would be perfect for helping me complete all the tedious tasks closer to the actual wedding day. One of the biggest perks of working with Allie was the access to the wedding planning checklist she provided. That was such a saving grace for me and really helped me maintain the completion of the tasks that needed to get done. Allie's team was really great to work with on the day of as well, especially helping the groomsmen get ready at the church. Come reception time, it was smooth sailing, but it was so comforting just knowing they were there!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Alexandria Catherine Events's reply:

We're so glad that you had such a beautiful wedding day, and we loved having the opportunity to work with you! xoxo

Peter · Married on 08/04/2018

I can't say enough good things about Allie. We had done most of the work already on getting vendors selected, but needed help with day of items. We're in our early 30s, weren't sure how weddings were run these days and what was normal (when does the first dance happen? When is the cake cut? How do people line up for the ceremony - who goes down the aisle first?) and Allie was instrumental in making our wedding a success.

My now-wife was hesitant at first about spending the money on Allie but quickly agreed that it was well worth it. She handled all of the little details we needed taken care of, she kept track of items we brought to the reception, she setup our rented photo booth, she kept the ceremony running smoothly, she did it all and with an amazing attitude the whole time. I was worried I was asking her too many questions, sending too many emails but she never slowed down in responding quickly.

One event that specifically sticks out to me from the wedding is that I had a friend who was worried that the shuttles from the hotel weren't running and I spoke to Allie about it -- she was basically on the phone with the hotel before our conversation was finished to resolve the situation. I would recommend Allie and her crew in a second to anyone and I wish we had hired her earlier in the process to help manage the whole thing. Allie is going places and it's well deserved.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Alexandria Catherine Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 7,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Van Cleve
    Van Cleve Wedding Dresses

Allie is a joy to work with! She has such wonderful energy, creative ideas, and is constantly evolving to ensure she is providing the best possible service to her customers.

• Revelations Video
    Revelations Video Wedding Videographers

Allie is one of the most passionate people I know. She literally won't sleep at night unless she knows that everyone around her is taken care of- and there are a LOT of people that she takes care of. She's an event-planning master, caring friend to all, and she thinks of EVERYTHING. Her attention to detail is phenomenal. I've been to several of her events, and all of them have gone off without a hitch. I'm convinced that she can transform any venue, room, or party with her get-er-done nature and her glowing personality.

• John Serock Catering
    John Serock Catering Wedding Caterers

We have worked with Allie on many different occasions and she is always so organized, cool, calm, and collected! She is great to work hand in hand with as she is always willing to jump in and assist with anything needed. We highly recommend her and know that you are in great hands!

• Philadelphia Philadelphia, PA, 19102 See on map