Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19102 Map · Phone number

About Alexandria Catherine Events

Alexandria Catherine Events is a wedding planning and coordination service based out of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Owner Alexandria Proko and her team live by the motto that your wedding isn’t just a day — it's the creation of memories that will last a lifetime and will forever be a part of your history. As a result, all of your wedding dreams, ideas, and visions should be realized for this one fantastic moment. Alexandria and her team have an appreciation for ceremony and tradition, and they know that the best events are built on emotions, experiences, and beautiful moments.

Alexandria Catherine Events specializes in creating civil unions, cultural weddings, destination weddings, military weddings, and both religious and non-religious weddings. From the rehearsal dinner, to the ceremony, and the reception, Alexandria Catherine Events can help you plan a spectacular wedding celebration. Some of the services that she and her team offer include:

• Day-of coordination

142582751087480071360273742456764023899905o
mark tracey wedding 44
1431744610874809846935153357022975868764362n
Alexandria Catherine Events
jenny steven jon wedding west chester pa k
Bridal procession
Bridal procession
Couple kiss
Couple kiss
mark tracey wedding 59 1900x1200

25 Reviews for Alexandria Catherine Events

Lauren Laderman · Getting married on 03/12/2021

Exactly what we didn't realize we needed!!

Allie and her team were critical to our absolutely perfect wedding. My mom booked her before I even really knew what her team did, but I am so thankful that we were able to secure her early. Our venue included a wedding reception coordinator so I wasn't sure that we needed anyone else. Thank goodness no one asked my opinion!! You absolutely need a wedding day coordinator, specifically Allie and her team!

From the beginning, I spoke to Allie on a regular basis to make sure we were on schedule with planning. When it got closer, I spoke to her multiple times a day, as she had many questions for me, and I had many for her. She tries to learn as much as she possibly can about your wedding, venue, ceremony, goals, and family/friends so she can be the head of the event! She attended the rehearsal as well so that she could meet everyone in advance, distribute her number, and work alongside the woman who ran the rehearsal. Even when you think you have everything taken care of and planned for, a million small things come up, so it was SO nice to be able to put it all on Allie - from the week before and the day of the event. She made herself so available (my wedding was 2 days after Christmas), and she told me to feel free to text her on Christmas Eve or day if needed), which really put me at ease. It was so nice that at the end of the night, we could just head to our after party, as her team had packed up all of our personal belongings, put them into a car, and moved the car to the appropriate spot. Our entire wedding was absolutely perfect, and we largely have Alexandria Catherine Events to thank for that!

Sent on 01/10/2020

Alexandria Catherine Events's reply:

It was so nice working with you, Paul and your families. I wish you both the best and appreciate your kind words!

Jenna · Married on 09/07/2019

My wedding day ran perfectly thanks to Alexandria!

Alexandria and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with. She put my mind at ease, because I knew she and her team were on top of every detail. The wedding day went very smoothly thanks to Alexandria's organization and diligence to ensure everything ran according to schedule. We had several different vendors (caterer, florist, hair/makeup artist, string quartet, mariachi band, DJ, etc.), and she coordinated with all of them very well and made sure they all got their final payments the day of the wedding. Hiring Alexandria to plan your wedding will be one of the best decisions you make!

Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Edward

Edward Garry · Married on 08/17/2019

Best wedding planner - EVER

Outstanding. Every detail went as planned and Allie helped With every aspect of our wedding. Allie helped with her list of vendors to provide us the best of the best (flowers, DJ, etc). I would be a reference for Allie 1000 times. Even my 85 year old mother commented how great she was!!! Awesome. Simply awesome.

Sent on 10/18/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Alexandria Catherine Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 7000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Van Cleve Wedding Dresses

Allie is a joy to work with! She has such wonderful energy, creative ideas, and is constantly evolving to ensure she is providing the best possible service to her customers.

• Revelations Video Wedding Videographers

Allie is one of the most passionate people I know. She literally won't sleep at night unless she knows that everyone around her is taken care of- and there are a LOT of people that she takes care of. She's an event-planning master, caring friend to all, and she thinks of EVERYTHING. Her attention to detail is phenomenal. I've been to several of her events, and all of them have gone off without a hitch. I'm convinced that she can transform any venue, room, or party with her get-er-done nature and her glowing personality.

• John Serock Catering Wedding Caterers

We have worked with Allie on many different occasions and she is always so organized, cool, calm, and collected! She is great to work hand in hand with as she is always willing to jump in and assist with anything needed. We highly recommend her and know that you are in great hands!

• Philadelphia Philadelphia, PA, 19102 See on map
    Location of (Alexandria Catherine Events)