Royersford, Royersford, PA 19468 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About The Calla Lily Event Planning

The Calla Lily Event Planning is a wedding planning company based in Royersford, Pennsylvania. The company was founded by Naticia Fonseca, who works to personalize each wedding to reflect the couple's personalities and unique bond. Naticia obtained a bachelor’s degree in Fashion Design and Merchandising, providing her with a stellar background for developing truly spectacular events.

Naticia can assist with planning rehearsal dinners, ceremonies and wedding receptions, including cultural, religious and non-religious events. She understands that every couple is different, and offers a range of packages depending on each client's specific needs. For couples who have just celebrated an engagement or have not yet started orchestrating the event, Naticia provides a full planning service. She can assist with determining a budget, helping with the guest list, and finding suitable vendors. She will also assist with establishing timelines and to-do lists to keep everything organized in the run-up to the big day. For couples who have secured some vendors but need help getting to the finish line, partial planning is available. Naticia also offers day-of coordination services, where she will oversee the celebrations and ensure the event runs smoothly. Whether this be assisting the bride with her dress or coordinating vendors, Naticia will work to make every event flawless.

• Woman-owned
graga wedding favorites 87 51 753664 157773444589983

13 Reviews for The Calla Lily Event Planning

• Jessica

Jessica L. · Married on 11/13/2020

Way more than a wedding planner!

I couldn't have pulled off my 2020 microwedding without the expertise, assistance and support of Naticia from The Calla Lily Event Planning. In addition to being an incredibly skilled event planner, Naticia is a wonderful person and truly (I mean, truly) cares about her couples.

From the moment we began working together on a partial wedding planning package (pre-pandemic) to pivoting to a November 2020 microwedding, Naticia proved herself to be a no-brainer investment and irreplaceable part of our wedding dream team. Prior to March 2020, Naticia had recommended and connected me with several amazing vendors for our wedding, assembling a group of professionals who not only brought my vision to life, but were also personally invested in the success of our wedding. When things shut down in March, Naticia kept in touch with me almost weekly, checking in to see how I was doing, informing me of the latest event restrictions and guidelines and assuring me and my husband that she'd be by our sides every step of the way. This extra touch meant so much to me -- Naticia often served as a sounding board and friend, in addition to a wedding planner.

When we made the decision to postpone our big wedding to 2021, Naticia jumped into action and scaled down our wedding plan to accommodate a much smaller group for a microwedding. Leading up to the wedding, Naticia took so much stress and worry off of my plate by coordinating and communicating directly with our vendors and crafting a detailed event timeline that kept the day on track. Two days before our wedding, our videographer (someone I had contracted with prior to working with Naticia) unexpectedly needed to cancel, and Naticia found us a new videographer in the span of three hours. Truly impressive!

On the day of the wedding, Naticia was a real superwoman -- I didn't have to worry about a thing and could truly enjoy the day because I knew Naticia had everything under control. From coordinating with the vendors to decorating the event space and even helping me to carry my heavy veil down a set of stairs right before I walked down the aisle, Naticia truly did it all.

Naticia is extremely organized, detail-oriented, communicative and kind -- everything you could hope for in a wedding planner.
    While planning two weddings in the span of a year isn't something I'd ever pictured for myself (and I'm sure many fellow 2020 brides can relate), I am grateful to have Naticia by my side. We can't wait to work with her on our 2021 vow renewal and reception! I can't say enough good things about Naticia (could this review get any longer?!) and want to shout from the rooftops about how amazing working with Naticia is. I would absolutely, one hundred times over, recommend her to any couple looking to hire a wedding planner.

Sent on 01/04/2021

The Calla Lily Event Planning's reply:

Jessica and Tim, what an honor it has been working with you both! Your kind words mean everything to me! I am so glad that we were able to put together such a beautiful day for you both dispute the hurdles you had to climb. I wish you so much happiness and I can't wait to work with you both again for your 2021 celebrations!
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 05/15/2020

AMAZING Wedding Planner

I don’t even know when to begin with this review because Naticia was so amazing. From the beginning she made us feel like we were the only couple she was working with and immediately eased our stress levels. Our wedding was rescheduled due to Covid and Naticia stepped in like there was no issue at all. She coordinated with the vendors and our venue for us and was incredible. She took care of EVERYTHING. She was a blessing to us as we were moving during the pandemic as well and did not have to stress about our wedding during that.
    The day of our wedding was perfect. Naticia and her husband, Daniel, were incredible the entire event. Our wedding party loved them and we could not have gotten through the day without them both.
    We cannot thank you enough for everything you’ve done for us-you are a selfless, kind, and amazing person and we could not have pictured our wedding planning process and day without you.

Sent on 08/25/2020

The Calla Lily Event Planning's reply:

Kara you are so sweet! I loved working with you and Nick so much! I am so glad you were finally able to enjoy your beautiful wedding day! You two deserve so much happiness and I love you both! 💕

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Calla Lily Event Planning Pricing

The Calla Lily Event Planning Price Rates

The Calla Lily Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• ANF Hair & Makeup Designs Wedding Hair & Makeup

We would definitely recommend Calla Lilly for any wedding/event planning. Naticia is so nice and friendly. They do an amazing job!

• Forevermore Photos Wedding Photographers

Want to relax and know that your day will run smoothly? Have only 24 hours in a day and need help to get it all done? Let Naticia be there for you. Her years of experience and professionalism will not let you down.

• Royersford Royersford, PA, 19468 See on map
    570-630-9521 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Calla Lily Event Planning)