The Calla Lily Event Planning

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Package Price

The Calla Lily Event Planning is a wedding planning company based in Royersford, Pennsylvania. The company was founded by Naticia Fonseca, who works to personalize each wedding to reflect the couple's personalities and unique bond. Naticia obtained a bachelor’s degree in Fashion Design and Merchandising, providing her with a stellar background for developing truly spectacular events.

Naticia can assist with planning rehearsal dinners, ceremonies and wedding receptions, including cultural, religious and non-religious events. She understands that every couple is different, and offers a range of packages depending on each client's specific needs. For couples who have just celebrated an engagement or have not yet started orchestrating the event, Naticia provides a full planning service. She can assist with determining a budget, helping with the guest list, and finding suitable vendors. She will also assist with establishing timelines and to-do lists to keep everything organized in the run-up to the big day. For couples who have secured some vendors but need help getting to the finish line, partial planning is available. Naticia also offers Wedding Management/ day-of coordination services, where she will oversee the celebrations and ensure the event runs smoothly. Whether this be assisting the bride with her dress or coordinating vendors, Naticia will work to make every event flawless.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,995

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Karen
    Karen M. Married on 06/18/2022

Best Wedding Planner!

Our wedding last weekend was a real dream come true. It was the perfect day and that was in huge part due to Naticia and her team at Calla Lily Event Planning. After our engagement, we questioned whether we really needed a wedding planner and if it was worth the expense. I can now definitively say that we absolutely did need a planner and Naticia was worth every single penny! She was our coach through the planning process. She helped keep us on track with all the tasks and gave us so much great advice. She had vendor recommendations, creative ideas, and tons of experience. On the day of the wedding several people commented on how relaxed I seemed (those who know me will know that “relaxed” is not a word that usually applies to me). Naticia and her team were with us through the whole day to make everything run smoothly. All I had to do was show up and enjoy my special day. She handled all the behind the scenes communications with the vendors to hammer out details and had so many wonderful ideas that never would have occurred to us. When we had to postpone our wedding, she was so supportive. We expected the process of postponing to be a nightmare but it ended up being shockingly simple thanks to her help. Any other issues that came up in the planning process she handled swiftly and professionally. She is also just the sweetest person and her calls and emails were always so cheerful. You can tell that Naticia genuinely cares about the couples she works with and giving them the perfect wedding of their dreams. Choosing Calla Lily Event Planning was one of the best choices we made for the wedding and we can’t imagine trying to plan a wedding without Naticia!

The Calla Lily Event Planning's reply:

Thank you guys so much!!! I’m so glad that I got to be a part of this process and your special day! Thank you so much for choosing me and The Calla Lily Event Planning! Your kind words mean so much to me! ♥️♥️♥️
    Katie P. Married on 04/23/2022

She will make your dream wedding come true!

This is a long review but I just really want the world to know who Naticia is and what Callalily can do to make your dream wedding come true!

Working with Naticia of Callalily was the best decision we could have made for our wedding! My husband and I initially booked her as a day-of coordinator for our July 2020 wedding. From our first conversation, she and I really connected with each other: she was very friendly and listened to everything I was envisioning for our wedding.

Unfortunately, because of the pandemic, we had to postpone our wedding celebration (three times!), and my family who live outside the country were not able to fly in during that time. But my husband and I decided we were going to get married on our wedding date all the same, just without the reception.

During those difficult times, Naticia never left my side! She constantly checked in on us and offered help and guidance for our intimate wedding celebration.The day before our July 2020 wedding, she surprised me with a wedding gift!

During that time, I truly felt that Naticia's sincerity and love for her couples is beyond words! She does not only work for business but to bring happiness, love and magic to the world one wedding at a time!

Naticia was so patient and understanding with us. She worked with us through all three of our wedding celebration postponements. We booked her as a day-of coordinator but she delivered way more than what we expected and even more than what was in our contract! In order to make things work, she even used her own personal vehicle! That right there meant a lot to us!

Our wedding timeline was very smooth! Naticia made sure that all the things we requested happened. She is really the best wedding coordinator out there! She will make sure that her couples have the best wedding ever! She will never let you down and will work above and beyond! She is a super woman and a fairy godmother!

The Calla Lily Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much, Katie & Gene for your sweet words! I miss you guys already! It was such an honor and privilege to be a part of your day! Thank you so much for choosing me! That means more to me than you know.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Brooke & Dylan
    20 photos · 09/04/2021

Pricing

ANF Hair & Makeup Designs ANF Hair & Makeup Designs Wedding Hair & Makeup

We would definitely recommend Calla Lilly for any wedding/event planning. Naticia is so nice and friendly. They do an amazing job!

Forevermore Photos Forevermore Photos Wedding Photographers

Want to relax and know that your day will run smoothly? Have only 24 hours in a day and need help to get it all done? Let Naticia be there for you. Her years of experience and professionalism will not let you down.

Royersford Royersford, PA, 19468
Location of (The Calla Lily Event Planning)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding