Royersford, Royersford, PA 19468 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About The Calla Lily Event Planning

The Calla Lily Event Planning is a wedding planning company based in Royersford, Pennsylvania. The company was founded by Naticia Fonseca, who works to personalize each wedding to reflect the couple's personalities and unique bond. Naticia obtained a bachelor’s degree in Fashion Design and Merchandising, providing her with a stellar background for developing truly spectacular events.

Naticia can assist with planning rehearsal dinners, ceremonies and wedding receptions, including cultural, religious and non-religious events. She understands that every couple is different, and offers a range of packages depending on each client's specific needs. For couples who have just celebrated an engagement or have not yet started orchestrating the event, Naticia provides a full planning service. She can assist with determining a budget, helping with the guest list, and finding suitable vendors. She will also assist with establishing timelines and to-do lists to keep everything organized in the run-up to the big day. For couples who have secured some vendors but need help getting to the finish line, partial planning is available. Naticia also offers day-of coordination services, where she will oversee the celebrations and ensure the event runs smoothly. Whether this be assisting the bride with her dress or coordinating vendors, Naticia will work to make every event flawless.

Follow The Calla Lily Event Planning on
graga wedding favorites 87 51 753664 157773444589983

10 Reviews for The Calla Lily Event Planning

Danielle · Married on 11/09/2019

Best Planner EVER!!!

I don’t even know where to begin when I think of how absolutely wonderful it was to work with Naticia for my November 2019 wedding! About 60 days out from our wedding, the chaos and stress was really starting to hit me... at the exact same moment as work for me and my now husband was picking up of course. I knew I needed to find a way to manage all of the wedding stress so I reached out to my amazing photographer, Renée Nicolo, for recommendations on a day of coordinator. After reviewing Renée’s recommendations, I was so excited to talk to Naticia. From the minute we started talking, I knew she understood me and she was the one to help me get my vision for our wedding done.

Every step of the way, Naticia was there for me. As vendors were making last minute changes and dropping the ball, Naticia was just one call, text or email away. I was always amazed and appreciate of how quickly and thoroughly Naticia resolved things for me. I truly felt like she was a partner to me in the final crazy stages of planning our wedding.

I first met Naticia in person the day before my wedding because my schedule just didn’t allow for any in person meet ups before. It was so funny to my family that we had never met in person before because we were interacting like we had been friends for years. She understood my vision and executed perfectly.

I don’t know how I would have gotten through the last 60 days of wedding planning without Naticia. She was there to get things done when needed or to just let me vent when I needed that too. I couldn’t recommend Naticia more to anyone looking for support with wedding planning or day of coordination. It’s hard to understand being at the beginning of wedding planning, but trust me, her services are worth every penny.

Sent on 11/25/2019

The Calla Lily Event Planning's reply:

Oh my gosh Danielle! This literally made me cry!
  • Lauren

Lauren Catts · Married on 11/02/2019

The Franck to Your George Banks!

From the Bride: Naticia is the big sister/life coach/best friend/cheerleader/girl boss you didn't know you needed throughout the wedding planning process--and, of course, on the big day! Naticia is incredibly caring, organized, and calm. I truly and honestly do not know how I would have made it to and through our wedding day without Naticia! She was always an email or text away, checked in throughout the months of planning, listened to the friend and family drama that ensued, and always reminded me of what mattered most: marrying the man of my dreams! If you've ever watched Father of the Bride and thought, "I need a Franck!", then Naticia is your girl! Trust me...she will wipe the water droplets from your bouquet (and those of your bridesmaids!) on her jacket just so you will look beautiful on your walk down the aisle! And she'll make sure you actually eat on your wedding day! (I could go on and on!) She is simply the BEST! Quote from the Groom: "Naticia was great! Top notch! All the things!"

Sent on 11/25/2019

The Calla Lily Event Planning's reply:

Lauren you are so sweet! I absolutely loved working with you and Bryan! Your wedding was beautiful and you two are such wonderful humans!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Calla Lily Event Planning Pricing

The Calla Lily Event Planning Price Rates

The Calla Lily Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1595
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2995
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4495
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• ANF Hair & Makeup Designs Wedding Hair & Makeup

We would definitely recommend Calla Lilly for any wedding/event planning. Naticia is so nice and friendly. They do an amazing job!

• Forevermore Photos Wedding Photographers

Want to relax and know that your day will run smoothly? Have only 24 hours in a day and need help to get it all done? Let Naticia be there for you. Her years of experience and professionalism will not let you down.

• Royersford Royersford, PA, 19468 See on map
    570-630-9521 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Calla Lily Event Planning)