Sparks, NV, Sparks, NV 89434 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 27
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Whimsy Events

Whimsy Events is an organized wedding management company for couples marrying in the greater Reno, Nevada area. This wedding planner, Faith, works to create the wedding of a couple’s dreams, from design to execution. She has more than 15 years of wedding and event planning experience, and works closely with couples to incorporate the special touches that make the day personal and meaningful. Stress disapears with her on your side!

Beginning with a consultation that goes deep into what couples want for their wedding day, Faith and the team at Whimsy Event Services offer Full Planning, Partial Planning, Day-of Wedding Coordination and Destination Weddings.

The different levels of service depend on how much help couples want with their wedding day.

Full Wedding Management gives the control, and most of the stress, to the planners. They work off of a couple’s vision to bring the wedding to life.

Partial Wedding Management is perfect for couples who have some of the planning done themselves, but want help with other aspects of their day.

Day-of Wedding Coordination helps couples keep it together after having planned the wedding of their dreams. The coordinator works onsite to make sure the day runs smoothly from start to finish.

Faith can help couples with any part of their wedding, from event design to budget analysis, and vendor referrals to timelines and to-do lists. Nothing slips under the radar when couples put together their wedding with Whimsy Events!

Follow Whimsy Events on

Whimsy Events 6
  • Dicksie

Dicksie Marroquin · Married on 09/23/2018

Unforgettable night!!

"When I first got engaged, I was ecstatic! I knew my wedding would be one of the happiest days of my life, I just didn't know where to start! Whimsy Events helped me from start to finish. Faith cared about even the littlest details and my wedding was everything I could have asked for and more! Thank you so much for making my wedding go so smooth! The day of my wedding, I was stress free! Everyone should feel the same!" - Dicksie M

Sent on 11/05/2018
    Whimsy Events 7
    Whimsy Events 8
    Whimsy Events 9

Whimsy Events's reply:

Awe, thank you DIcksie!!! I was SO HONORED to help you make your dreams come true on your big day!! Your wedding was so unique and beautiful, and I loved helping you have a stress-free day! I cannot wait to see your story unfold friend!!

Michael · Married on 09/23/2018

Perfect Day

Faith organized everything for us she didn’t leave a single thing out or miss anything the day of our wedding. Thank you faith for helping us making it the best day of our life. I highly recommend her for any kind of event you might be having

Sent on 01/11/2019

Whimsy Events's reply:

Thank you Mike! Your wedding was a BLAST and you killed it as a groom! It was such an honor to be a part of making your day everything you wanted AND to help you do it DEBT FREE!!! You are so amazing and your hard work and integrity as a groom was such an example!!

Whimsy Events Pricing

Whimsy Events Price Rates

Whimsy Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1-3 Depending Upon Needs

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Whimsy Events 1
    -3%
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Whimsy Events 2
    Military Discount

We support our United States Armed Services and offer a 5% discount to ALL active or retired military. Thank you for your sacrifice!

• Sparks, NV Sparks, Nevada, 89434 See on map