eNVy Event Management

Carson City, NV View map Visit website
$2,250 Package Price

$2,250 Package Price

eNVy Event Management plans and executes weddings in Carson City, Nevada, parts of California, and Las Vegas. Nothing makes Lynne Barth and her team happier than forming solid relationships with their couples. They have over two decades of experience in planning weddings. This knowledge helps them coordinate and manage events flawlessly with a personalized approach. Their focus is on making each to-be-weds experience as fun and stress-free as possible.

eNVy Event Management offers a variety of packages so that couples can find the right one that matches their expectations. Lynne and the team will work closely with the to-be-wed pair throughout the process to ensure the wedding runs seamlessly. These experts have you covered from consultation to the setting up and breakdown of the big day event. Some of their specialized service offerings found in the package selections include but are not limited to:

• Day-of coordination
  • Event staff
  • Timeline management
  • To-do list creation
  • Vendor referrals
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,250

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Tracy S. Married on 09/24/2022
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Lynne and her team are a CLASS ACT!

I own a multi-op DJ company in the Reno/Lake Tahoe area and my entire team of DJ's really enjoy working with Lynne and her team. She's always positive and upbeat and just a bright light in the world. She is a great vendor to work with and her team is incredible. You can tell the care she puts in for her clients. Her team is a great asset to any wedding. Don't hesitate to hire eNVy Event Management! Sincerely, McClain's DJ
  • Sara
    Sara G. Married on 09/06/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Best day ever!

Lynne and her team made our wedding day completely amazing. I started working with Lynne in 2019 shortly after I got engaged and picked a venue. We were set to get married in 2020. Lynne checked in several times when the pandemic hit the world. She was so caring and understanding to me as a bride, trying to plan in the middle of a global pandemic. She helped me get in contact with my vendors when we decided to postpone out of the safety of our family and friends. We rescheduled our wedding to happen in September 2021. Lynne and her team came to our venue with us in the late spring, we walked the venue and were able to talk our vision through. Lynne was available with any and all questions I had at any time and would quickly respond. She gave suggestions and ideas. I could tell she had many years of experience based on the questions she asked regarding how I envisioned our wedding to look and happen. After Zoom/Emails/Phone calls/Texts I had all the confidence that Lynne and her team were going to execute our wedding exactly had we had envisioned. With our September 2021 date quickly approaching a wild fire broke out near the area we were suppose to get married. We are local to the Tahoe area and was keeping a close radar on the fire. Lynne was always in communication with us and was keeping a close eye also on the fire and always was letting us know if we needed help with anything she would be available to help. We ended up having to evacuate our house due to the Caldor fire for 7 days. In the middle of the evacuation, Lynne was in communication with me and helping me email and contact all our vendors when we had to cancel 10 days before our wedding day due to the fire. (Highway 88 was closed and our venue was in a mandatory evacuation zone.) Lynne was nothing short of amazing during that uneasy time. She was cared and kept reassuring me that everything was going to work out and when our special day would come it would be great. We finally had a date in 2022 and Lynne picked right back up where we had left off in 2021. Everything was planned so 2022 was easy, and enjoyable. When we got on a zoom call in early spring 2022, Lynne was totally organized and had all notes, times, vendors and timelines together. After getting off that call, I knew it was going to be smooth sailing. After having so much time to plan of course I had things to add and remove. Lynne was so accommodating with any/all changes I wanted to make for our 2022 wedding. Weeks leading up to the wedding, Lynne was in communication and letting me know if I needed anything she would get back to me. Any email/text I sent she would quickly respond with answers. She was in communication with all my vendors and had a timeline that we went over. The rehearsal Lynne and team ran an amazing rehearsal and made sure my whole wedding party and family knew who she and her team were and if they needed anything day of they would be there to help in any way possible. Lynne knew my whole wedding party by name and made everyone feel so welcome and comfortable. I had a few people in my wedding party tell me it was the most organized wedding rehearsal they had been apart of. The wedding day was nothing short of amazing, we are still talking about how seamless the day went. When Lynne and team arrived of property, they came and checked in with me to see if I needed anything. I had to tell them that our timeline was going to need to me adjusted slightly, we had added one speech day of. Lynne told me "absolutely!! no problem!!" The ceremony went amazing, everyone knew where/when to go thanks to Lynne and team. I had several detailed things regarding our tables, Lynne and her team completely executed my vision. When I got to the table, it was exactly how I visioned it looking. Of course every wedding is memorable, not everything can go to plan even if you plan plan plan. Ours happened to rain, with no rain in the forecast. It rained right at the end of dinner, right after everyone finished eating outside. We did not expect or plan for rain in any way. Lynne and her team quickly moved the guests inside the barn and all decorations inside. I didn't even have a chance to think about what I needed to do, because everything was already done! This caused our timeline and events to change at the time. Lynne made in the moment decisions and it all went well, not one of our guests would have known anything had changed. Thank you Lynne and team!! Honestly, we couldn't have picked a better team for our wedding day. We had zero stress day on the day of our wedding and were able to enjoy our wedding with each other and all our guests that came from near and far. We can't thank them enough and would highly recommend for any and all events. Our guests are still talking about how amazing our wedding was and we can thank Lynne and team for making our day so amazing! BEST DAY EVER!!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Lynne Barth
Lynne Barth
Owner

Lynne Barth started in the wedding business as a consultant and planner on the south shore of Lake Tahoe a couple of decades back, as a way to stay home and take care of her toddler daughter at the time, after a lengthy career in the performing arts traveling all over the United States and Japan. Lake Tahoe was a booming destination wedding location and Lynne had the chance to work with many couples on their special day at different locations around the lake. After 15 years in the snow, it was time to move down to the Carson Valley / Carson City area, where she went to work for the next 10 years as a Wedding Manager for The Grand Sierra Resort Hotel in Reno, and The Landing Resort Hotel and Spa in Lake Tahoe. Taking all that she had learned in the corporate business sector, Lynne decided to start her own business again, eNVy Event Management, in the winter of 2019. eNVy Event Management is a part of The Northern Nevada Bridal Assoiciation as well as being on the Board for Weddings of the West. Maintaining a good relationship with fellow vendors and venues in the area is very important to Lynne as well as building a relationship with the clients she works with.

Barb Jacobson
Barb Jacobson
Director of Operations

Barb Jacobson has been assisting eNVy Event Management since the business' inception. Barb's background as an elementary school teacher for 30 years, brings the organizational and leadership skills needed to the company. Barb has been the lead team member for various corporate events around the lake and in Reno at major hotels as well has assisted Lynne with most of the weddings. Her work ethic is above and beyond at every event and makes Barb the perfect teammate.

McClain's Mobile DJ
路 Wedding Hair & Makeup

3567 Loam Lane Carson City, NV, 89705
775.901.0462

9:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m. Monday Thru Friday
Location of (eNVy Event Management)

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding