Guest Capacity
Venue Setting

About The Landing Resort and Spa

Tahoe's only 5-star boutique lakeside resort.

The Landing Resort & Spa is South Lake Tahoe's newest and first five star resort, offering the finest accommodations and highest service levels. Plan your lakefront wedding at The Landing. Exchange your vows on the Grand Rooftop Terrace, an outdoor, elevated terrace overlooking the lake. Experience exceptional cuisine and flawless service, then dance the night away in the Lakeside Ballroom or Summer Event Pavilion. The Landing accommodates traditional weddings up to 200 and less formal gatherings up to 300. Get pampered in the area's finest spa and relax in the resort's steam and sauna rooms. The luxurious guestrooms allow you and your guests to stay while they celebrate your wedding event.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Glassware (1)
Parking (1)
Valet (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

I am so happy we decided to book The Landing for our wedding reception! I mainly worked with Lynne who was very helpful throughout the whole process of planning. We live out of state, so it was great how quickly she replied to emails and calls! Everything turned out amazing, and I loved how flexible the time line for everything was. We ended up being a little late coming from the church ceremony. The staff let us stay longer on the rooftop terrace, so we could hang out there with everyone! The view of the lake and mountains is beautiful there, and I am so glad we decided to have the cocktail hour there. I loved that the staff set up everything for us and also cleaned the reception afterward! Thank you so much for your help! We had our reception in the event pavilion tent. When everything was put together, it looked beautiful. Everyone I spoke with at The Landing was nice and professional. The reception to me seemed to flow very nicely, and there weren't any problems I had to deal with. I could tell everyone was having a good time and enjoyed the venue! They also provided the food which was amazing! A lot of our guest commented on how yummy the food tasted! My husband and I also stayed the night at The Landing. Their rooms are amazing! We also got a great view of the lake which was beautiful. I felt very taken care of there and am so thankful to everyone involved who helped us on our wedding day! I know we definitely want to come back and stay at The Landing again! Thank you so much for making our wedding day so amazing and fun! :)

Profile Picture Mysta, 8/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Accommodations, Event Planning, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access

The staff at the Landing Resort and Spa is very professional. My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better day !

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Linens, Accommodations, Event Planning, Chairs, Shuttle, Outside Cake, Uncovered Outdoor

The Landing Resort and Spa Pricing

My Photo Album

8 Photos

The Landing Weddings

14 Photos

The Landing is a beautiful venue with breathtaking views of Lake Tahoe! As a photographer, I always love shooting there! The team is great. Everyone I've had the pleasure of working with has been respectful, talented, and a joy to be around!

This place is a beautiful venue for a "Lakeside" wedding without getting the sand in your shoes! Now that Lynn Barth is there running the Weddings and Events, you can be assured of a professional experience. The revitalized hotel is lovely; the rooms are great and the view from the top landing is fantastic.

What a classy venue, the food is always great and the views are to die for. This is a gorgeous venue. Lynn is the best too, she is great to work with. Tracy

For a beautiful, birds' eye view of Lake Tahoe at your ceremony, and a sumptuous meal for your reception, you can't beat the Landing Resort. With their wonderful bend-over-backwards service, I love playing there!

4104 Lakeshore Boulevard, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150   See On Map
530-541-5263 (phone)
The Landing Resort and Spa is a wedding venue from Tahoe. We service weddings throughout the local area, including San Francisco, Sacramento, and Reno. The Landing Resort and Spa is a professional wedding boutique hotel that has been part of the Tahoe wedding industry for many years. We specialize in luxurious indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception settings.