Reno, NV 89523 Map · Phone number

About Kay Kroshus

Hello! I’m Kay, a wedding and lifestyle photographer with a love for natural light, raw emotions, and incredible landscapes. I'm based in the Lake Tahoe and Reno area, but happily travel and have shot weddings all around the world!

• Ashley Robison Photography
47c2434f30c7cf17 2017 homepage image 1
homepage image 1

47 Reviews for Kay Kroshus

Heather Smith · Married on 08/18/2019

Beautiful photography and great to work with!

Kay and Derek were wonderful to work with and they take incredible photos! This was one of the first vendors we booked because great photos were important to us and it payed off. We're so happy with how all of our photos turned out and everyone who has seen them said they were gorgeous. Would absolutely recommend working with them. Their work is beautiful and unique.

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Kristi

Kristi Kucharski · Married on 06/14/2019

Working with Kay was the best wedding decision we made!

Kay is literally the absolute best. Beyond being an amazing photographer she is one of the sweetest, most genuine people I have ever met. I stumbled across Kay's work on Instagram prior to our engagement and knew I had to work with her once our special day finally came. From the moment I emailed her with interest, I knew she was 'the one'. I highly value a prompt response (especially as Bride) and Kay would always respond in less that 24 hours, which is crazy, as she is insanely busy. I had the opportunity to connect with her over the phone early on and left the call feeling so confident in our vision for the big day as well as in the package we selected (Wedding Day Photos + Video + Engagement Shoot). Our Engagement photos are absolutely perfect, they are exactly what we were looking for, Kay nailed our vision, helped us feel comfortable in front of the camera, and made the day so much fun! I can’t even count the number of people who told me they were the most stunning photos they’ve ever seen - THIS was all because of Kay, the lighting, the poses, the attention to detail is all her. Okay now for the Wedding Day - HOLY MOLY!!! Just book her already!! Again, I cannot reiterate enough how lovely Kay is to work with, she was such an amazing addition to our wedding day. The moment Kay, Derek, and Jason arrived I knew the day would be perfect! They were professional BUT constantly had us laughing! They understood the venue, timing, lighting like the back of their hands - we knew they were going to capture the best moments. We had the best time and were so sad to say goodbye at the end of the evening. Now for the photos - again - I hope you’ve booked by now - but WOW! Kay sent a ‘sneak peak’ a week after our wedding, we were in shock! In our wildest dreams we couldn’t imagine topping our engagement photos but Kay did not disappoint. We just received our wedding photo gallery from Kay and I’m literally speechless, our photos are so breathtaking. What Kay shares on social media/her website is an EXACT representation of her work - she is a genius and does not disappoint. I cannot recommend Kay Kroshus enough - working with Kay was the best decision we made for our wedding. We cannot wait to work with her again in the future, for family photos, my husband said (and I agree) that’s a non-negotiable!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Shannon · Married on 09/28/2018

Kay is the very best of the best. Not only is she extremely talented, but she's the nicest photographer I've ever worked with. I can't tell you how many compliments I got from our guests who said, "we just love your photographer." I booked Kay a week after I got engaged -- long before our venue, even before I had a date because I knew I had to have her. Our photos came out better than I could have ever expected. So grateful for her <3

Sent on 10/10/2018

Kay Kroshus FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4500
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Quality Event Design Wedding Planners

Kay is an unbelievable Photographer! Her passion for her craft is bar none the best. In every picture taken you feel the emotion and see the love, it renders one speechless to see such a momentous occasion captured in beautiful moments that you can feel.

• Dax Victorino Films Wedding Videographers

Kay Kroshus is, hands down, one of the very best wedding photographers! We have teamed up with her many times, and on all of those, we see how easily she can make any person comfortable in front of her lens - which is very important because if you feel you are awkward with your photographer, no amount of Photoshop or editing will fix that! Kay knows how to capture the right unrepeatable moments at the right time without being obtrusive and this, my friend, is the epitome of how a wedding photographer should be. She will always give you time to breathe and enjoy your wedding and will always deliver the photos that you have always dreamed of and more! You will never regret investing on Kay (and her equally charming husband+second shooter Derek). Keep it up, Kay and Derek!

• Chair7 Films Wedding Videographers

Kaylynne has always been a pleasure to work with. She is an extremely talented photographer and has the kindest personality, she puts all of her clients at ease and is super accommodating! I always feel confident working alongside Kaylynne because I know the photos she creates are both amazing and individualized. I highly recommend Kay Kroshus Photography! -Chair7 Films

• Reno, 89523 See on map
    Location of (Kay Kroshus)