B&B Designs

Reno, Nevada View map Visit website

$3,000 Typical Price

B&B Designs, LLC Weddings and Special events in Reno, Nevada specializes in floral décor for wedding celebrations. If you are looking for floral arrangements for the ceremony and reception, this business can accommodate with a gorgeous floral landscape. Brandie Chisholm is the owner and lead designer, sharing her 16 years of experience creating personalized floral décor for special occasions.

Experience

Brandie Chisholm is both the owner and lead designer of B&B Designs, LLC Weddings and Special Events. She earned a degree in fine arts, integrating her talent to designing and creating imaginative floral décor. Established in 2009, B&B Designs, LLC Weddings and Special Events offers professional and quality service built upon Brandie Chisholm’s 16 years of floral design experience and dedicated team members.

Each beautiful and inventive floral item is accompanied by delivery, setup and cleanup on the day of your event. This business aims to provide services for every one of your floral décor needs while providing the following floral décor items:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower girl baskets
  • Flower petals
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$225

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$16

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Crowns
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

Kristen N. Married on 08/28/2021

Fabulous to work with - came in clutch!

Brandi's florals were gorgeous, that was a given - but most importantly, the Caldor fire meant I had to moving my wedding 4 days prior to the Bay Area. This is when quality of people really count - Brandi was on the phone with me, finding ways to get her florals to the bay area, even finding staff who could help set up and break down, and being flexible on getting her items back to Tahoe. It was an incredibly stressful time - and I was so thankful to collaborate and work with someone so professional and generous. Her florals made my new venue feel like a wedding. I also appreciated that during the planning process, she itemized everything very clearly and offered substitutes so we could make thoughtful decisions with price transparency. Of course, when it came to wedding day my guests were gushing over the flowers. She was fabulous to work with from beginning to end, and I will be eternally grateful for helping save my wedding!
  • Kylie
    Kylie K. Married on 08/07/2021

My Vision Came to Life!

I hired Brandie (B&B Designs) to do my flowers for my wedding and it came out incredible. She worked with me for months, answering any questions I had, giving me different options based on my inspiration, and helping me make the best decision for my wedding. She is so talented at what she does. My flowers looked incredible and the guests loved the greenery she did on all of our reception tables. She also nailed the vision I had for my bouquet. I can't recommend B&B Designs enough. She will bring your vision to life!
    Meghan I. Married on 07/26/2021

Beautiful flowers!

Brandie did an awesome job with the flowers at our wedding at West Shore Cafe. They were exactly what I asked for and looked so good! It ended up being a stormy day with everything outside and everyone came together to help bring everything in. I really appreciate everything her and her team did that day and I 10000% recommend her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Kate & Company Events Kate & Company Events Wedding Planners

Brandie and her team were absolutely incredible throughout the entire planning process from getting us a thorough proposal promptly to making adjustments where necessary and then executing the floral installation flawlessly. Both my clients and I were very impressed and absolutely loved the gorgeous floral arrangements she created that were exactly what the bride was hoping for!

Kay Kroshus Kay Kroshus Wedding Photographers

I am always in awe of Brandie's perfect designs! She is so incredibly talented, detailed, and creative...that shows with every one of her gorgeous floral arrangements. She is without a doubt one of the best!!

Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning Wedding Planners

B&B Designs is always so delightful to work with! We are always impressed by their beautiful creations, personalized to each couple. We are pleased to recommend them to all of our clients. Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning

Reno/Tahoe Area Reno, Nevada, 89599
Location of (B&B Designs)

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding