Sparks, NV 89431 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Once Upon a Time Events

Our Objective:

Through commitment and attention to detail, Once Upon a Time Events has earned a reputation for creating original and artistically inspired concepts and designs. Our mission is to create a distinct, memorable, and artistic design for each event. Our goal is not only to fit our client's needs, but to exceed their expectations. We pride ourselves in being able to interpret each client's unique style and coordinate unforgettable memories. We do more than create events, we create an atmosphere of excitement, emotion and creative expression.

Planning & Design Services:

Once Upon a Time Events specializes in creating strong design concepts and details inspired by you as a couple. From developing the overall style and story of your wedding to executing fine personal details, we handle all design-related areas with careful thought and purpose. We help you sort through all of your ideas and offer guidance on how to filter, enhance, and translate them into a unique event that is completely reflective of your taste and personalities.

We pride ourselves in taking the time and energy to understand our clients, their preferences, and their story. When you first approach Once Upon a Time Events for assistance, we start the design process by asking you a multitude of questions about your likes, dislikes, and preferences for style in an effort to know your taste. We also try to learn about your personalities and love story so that we have plenty of information from which to draw for the details that will make your wedding unique and personal.

Our contacts, experience and negotiating power allow us to leverage our relationships to save you money. Not only do we have first-hand experience to know which vendors offer the best quality and value¸ but we have the negotiating clout of repeat business, giving us access to the best prices from the best vendors. We do not accept commissions or kickbacks from vendors and represent you throughout the entire process getting you the best deal on all pricing.

We refuse to lose sight of the fact that wedding planning should be fun. Having us to help you along the way allows you to have the fun of planning your big day without all of the stress. We will ensure that not only your wedding day, but the entire planning process, is filled with nothing but fun and excitement. Creative personal touches, professional organization, commitment and passion are all a part of every package. We specialize in the Reno, Lake Tahoe, Healdsburg, Sonoma, N. California areas as well as destination events.

Rentals:

If you do not need wedding planning or design services, give us a call to check out our full inventory of boutique rentals.

Need a few items to complete the look of your event? Let us help you think outside the box when it comes to your wedding! Use our arbor to make a grand statement for your head table. Or, let us design & build you a custom lounge to take your event to the next level.

We are proud to offer high quality, chic rentals such as arbors, chandeliers, lighting, drapery, gold flatware, vintage china, dessert platters & trays, assorted lanterns and wood crates, as well as larger furniture pieces. Our inventory is constantly changing and evolving, please contact us for more details, photos and pricing.

About Us:

Jessica Pete, Owner and Lead Planner originally came from Seattle, Washington. Her team is amazing and works on each event as if it were their own. She partners with vendors that she feels offer superior quality, modern ideas and design as well as amazing client services. Call Jessica and her team to set up a complimentary consultation for your big day at 775-225-7747.

Call Jessica and her team at (775)225-7747 or email planner@onceuponatimeevents.com to set up a complimentary consultation for your big day!

Check us out at www.onceuponatimeevents.com or follow us on Facebook & Instagram!

Follow Once Upon a Time Events on

Photos 16 Photos
Videos 1 Video

10 Reviews for Once Upon a Time Events

Alicia · Married on 06/18/2016

Where do I even begin... From my very first conversation with Jessica, I knew this was the right fit for my wedding planner. A little over a year ago my then fiancée, myself and our parents traveled to Reno/ South Lake Tahoe to start wedding planning. We had spoken with OUATE on the phone, but this was our first time meeting. Cassie picked us up from the airport, and we had our first meeting to discuss our vision for our wedding. The next day we all went to Tahoe to look at venues and found our perfect location for the wedding. Over the next year, every communication we had with Cassie and Jessica only made us more confident that we had made the right choice. The package we purchased was full on destination planning and design as we live in Los Angeles. OUATE helped with everything from budget to vendor suggestions and contract negotiations to creating a design board (which we decided to change our initial idea half way through planning and they just rolled with it) to executing a flawless wedding plus much more. We only were able to come back once to Reno/Tahoe before the wedding and Cassie and Jessica packed our short weekend full of tastings, trials and final vendor meetings, we got so much done and felt so excited and accomplished after we left. I can't say enough how much gratitude and appreciation we have for Cassie, Jessica and the OUATE crew that made our wedding dreams come true. They took my vision and just exceeded every expectation. Friends and family were blown away saying it was one of the most beautiful weddings they had ever been to and I can honestly say that without OUATE, it couldn't have happened. They are now family and we love them so much! If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing. Best decision I made was hiring OUATE, hands down!!!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Molly · Married on 09/06/2014

Right when I met Jessica for the free consultation, I immediately liked her. She was professional, kind, personable and made you feel comfortable about the whole wedding plannning process. Jessica is very organized, detailed oriented and knowledgeable about everything wedding that she made the whole wedding planning thing seem easy! My fiance and I were so impressed after the initial consultation and knew we had to have her as our planner.
    Right after we booked OUATE, my fiance and I had a meeting with Jessica and basically told her everything we wanted, what we didn't want and what we dreamed of having but didn't think we could afford. She also had us fill out a questionnaire to get a sense of our style, get to know us and get an idea of what we envision for our dream wedding. After reviewing everything we gave her, she created a design board with everthing we had talked about. I loved how we got to go thourgh and point out what we liked and what we didn't like. This gave us a great sense of what our wedding was going to look like. Since I had a very hard time picking a theme and staying with that direction, this really helped me get on track and focus on one thing at a time. This also really helped me stop stressing and feeling overwhelmed and let me enjoy the wedding planning process.
    The day of the wedding, I had absolutley nothing to worry about. I sat in the house and got ready while Jessica, Cassie and her team set everything up and dealt with all the vendors. The wedding was not too big but the whole production of it was a lot! We had a ton of flowers, a fire pit, a dessert bar, photo booth, a lounge and a ton of details such a signage and personalized items. Jesssica and her team were so organized and executed everything PERFECTLY! It was above and beyond anything I had even imagined. They took my vision to the next level and made it better than I could had ever wished for. Jessica and Cassie kept the wedding on track that night & everything went AMAZING!

Sent on 01/10/2015

I do not know what I would have done without Jessica and her crew at Once Upon a Time Events. I had 2 ceremonies, starting at 5am until midnight, and did not have to worry about a thing! The day ran smoothly with no major mishaps. The decorations were beautiful! The team's creativity on how to blend 2 cultures with regard to the decor was amazing! The vender recommendations also saved ALOT of time and I was pleased with them all. I cannot thank the crew enough. You saved my sanity!

Sent on 07/17/2012

Award

Once Upon a Time Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 7000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Ben Ridpath Films Wedding Videographers

One Upon A Time Events is amazing! They will make your event/wedding one to remember!

• Epik Weddings and Events Wedding Photographers

I've had the pleasure of working with Cassie and Jessica on 3 weddings now, and I hope to have many more. This team of professionals go above and beyond down to the very last detail to make sure the event is perfect. They can take an ordinary venue and make it extraordinary, and take a great venue and turn it into something your guests will talk about for years. I'm so happy I met these lovely ladies, and you will look back and realize this was the best choice you made for your wedding besides the choice to marry your partner in life.

• Kendall Price Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with many different Wedding Designers and Planners, and Jessica Pete is truly the best at what she does. She has the ability to think outside the box and come up with designs that are cutting edge and out of this world. She makes that which seems ordinary look extraordinary and her attention to detail is unmatched. If I were getting married, she is the one I would hire! Kendall Price | Kendall Price Photography

• Sparks, 89431 See on map
    By Appointment Only
    Location of (Once Upon a Time Events)