Blue Sky Events

255 Kingsbury Grade Suite B, Stateline, NV 89449 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 43
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Blue Sky Events

Blue Sky Events is a Lake Tahoe based full-service wedding and event planning company. For more than 15 years, its planning experts have brought fresh and exciting wedding concepts and quality service to the wedding industry. Their diverse experience and knowledge allows them to create fun and stress-free celebrations. They have been in the wedding industry since 2004 and have provided exceptional services for more than 600 weddings and events.

Blue Sky Events professionally showcases the best of Lake Tahoe and its unique offerings. They communicate with the couples in order to allow them to figure out the best vendors to fit their style, budget, and specific needs. Providing custom services, they offer day-of coordination, partial planning, and full planning. Apart from weddings, Blue Sky Event also offers services for corporate incentive retreats, conferences, sporting events, expos, galas, and other special occasions.

Follow Blue Sky Events on
Bouqurt
Bouqurt
the hideout kirkwood cajpg
Blue Sky Events
the red truck tahoe mountain home
edgewood lake tahoe wedding

Blue Sky Events 6
Blue Sky Events 7

Maggie Wyatt · Married on 07/14/2019

Wonderful!

Lindsey was amazing! I had a destination wedding and would not have been able to do it all without her.

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Tori

Tori · Married on 06/08/2019

Hire Blue Sky if you want the best day of your life!

I was not sure if I wanted to spend more money and hire a wedding planner, but oh my goodness it was probably the best decision I made to hire Blue Sky Events! Aimee Salcido is MY SAVIOR! She was my month of and day of planner and I can't even begin to express my gratitude for everything Aimee did. My mom actually recommended Blue Sky because she had friends that knew the owner Kerry. I was hesitant but it made all the difference for my wedding. Aimee took on every detail, she was thorough, communicative, honest, and made sure I never took on more than I needed to. She kept me calm and if I needed anything, she was always there! I never felt like I had to rush from one thing to the next on my wedding day, she worked seamlessly and professionally with all my vendors to make sure I had the best day of my life. It was also a bonus that she had worked at my venue before and knew all there was to know, which was extremely helpful considering I was planning a wedding in Tahoe when I lived in Colorado!

I urge any bride in the Tahoe area to hire Blue Sky if they want to feel calm and supported on their wedding day, taken care of throughout their planning process, and desiring the best day of their life, with their vision carried out with perfection! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!

Aimee, thank you will never be enough! You are truly phenomenal!

Sent on 06/12/2019

• How many planners are on your team? 4

Real Weddings

• annie X photographie
    annie X photographie Wedding Photographers

I love Kerry and her team. Professional, creative top notch service....I know I don't have to worry when they are planning an event i am photographing.

• Roundabout Catering
    Roundabout Catering Wedding Caterers

We have worked with Blue Sky Events on several occasions and they always knock it out of the park. From the initial conversations with our team they always have all their details in order and their clients best interests at heart. Not only do the produce seamlessly executed events they are some of the most creative we have seen. Always pushing us to do fun things with our food! You will never get a cookie cutter event when you look to Big Sky. You will also find one detail left undone. As with most things in life, things can get pretty complicated pretty fast at events. Blue Sky Events fills a pretty special niche among event planners, weddings and other important events with so much grace. They take care of all the stress so their clients can enjoy every aspect of their event. We look forward to working with them often in the future. Cheers!

• Avalanche an Acoustic Duo~Violin & Guitar
    Avalanche an Acoustic Duo~Violin & Guitar Wedding Musicians

We always enjoy sharing weddings with Blue Sky Events. Their attention to detail makes the day flow smoothly for everyone involved from the bride and groom, to the family & friends and all of the vendors. It is a pleasure for Avalanche Acoustic Duo~Violin and Guitar to partner with Blue Sky for spectacular Lake Tahoe weddings.

• 255 Kingsbury Grade, Suite B Stateline, 89449 See on map